Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Turtle System

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Aleon.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

It will work with Internet Explorer if you click the circle that says cogent instead of the one that says best connection.

Thanks to WSLS and Pogo for the spreadsheets and thanks to lottolaughs for another great system!

Hey buddy Bud,I was countin on you for the beer! LOL. But,hey there,I didn't know about opening it in cogent. Got all kinds of great tips here today! Thanks for tuning in,and by the way, WHAT are you doing here? You should be relaxing!

Wishing You A Memorial Day...The Spirit Of Our Great Nation...Wishing You A Memorial Day...

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

LOL, no I was busy working on a spreadsheet for PowerBall pairs... Basically in the Turtle System you just need to copy and paste your info from your state into the file and it will auto calculate the results to the right... The info in there right now is from NC - this file can accept upto the last 1000 draws. Let me know if anyone needs some more 'splaining ;-) lol - Enjoy, Pogo

Well,there you are,LOL. Here I thought you were making us dinner and all the time you were at the computer! Kudos To The All-rounder!  Thanks for clearing that up now,Pogo. That sure helped.

Once again a big ----

A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...  to you and winsum for your invaluable "save us all a heck of a lot of time" spreadsheets!

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL... I am relaxin now. Cheers
      I've been puttering around outside since the rain stopped about 2 hrs ago.
      Did some backtesting with mixed results in IL. The mid number seems to cause more hits than the eve number but its kinda sporadic.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

That's good,get yourself some rest there!

So the mid numbers giving off more hits? Hmmm. I'll have to try those. Thanks for the heads up! Something tells me there are some better numbers to add to our draw. Hopefully we'll be able to make changes in the spreadsheets if something else comes along. Enjoy your day! 

Pogo's avatar - wfl
          NC
          United States
          Member #29378
          January 1, 2006
          552 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Well,there you are,LOL. Here I thought you were making us dinner and all the time you were at the computer! Kudos To The All-rounder!  Thanks for clearing that up now,Pogo. That sure helped.

Once again a big ----

A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...A Big Thank You...  to you and winsum for your invaluable "save us all a heck of a lot of time" spreadsheets!

Always Happy to help... Dinner ...hmm.... I'll have to work on that - when are you coming? Need to keep the food Hot... lol - Happy Memorial Day, Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
            NC
            United States
            Member #29378
            January 1, 2006
            552 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

That's good,get yourself some rest there!

So the mid numbers giving off more hits? Hmmm. I'll have to try those. Thanks for the heads up! Something tells me there are some better numbers to add to our draw. Hopefully we'll be able to make changes in the spreadsheets if something else comes along. Enjoy your day! 

I wasn't even thinking - I could have made it where you could have entered whatever number you want added... I'll have to hop to and see if I can modify it as such... Another great idea, Pogo

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't even thinking - I could have made it where you could have entered whatever number you want added... I'll have to hop to and see if I can modify it as such... Another great idea, Pogo

Whoa Nelly,aren't you the busy beaver today? Yes Nod Even though these seem to do well most times there has to be some other combos that might work better.This might change the whole way I do followers also,got an idea for that too that I'll post soon. Onward men and women,the testing has just begun!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                552 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2008, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I just finished updating the Turtle System files, so redownload them when you get a chance... The new feature is over to the right in color coded bozxes - just type in the values you would like added to the draws and it will auto update everything 4 u... For Example instead of +77 you can use +123 or whatever - Let me know what ya'll think, Pogo

Canada
                  Member #51583
                  April 15, 2007
                  188 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2008, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottolaughs, i tried it with quebec's pick 3..it worked, but how can i use it for pick 4 ?

Thanks...you're a genius !

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2008, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Turtle System Excel File Updated

Pennsylvania Pick 3 Drawing Example.

Added Tabs for Midday, Evening, and Combined Draws.

http://www.badongo.com/file/9599215

Pennsylvania has a computerized Midday Draw and machine Evening Draw

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2008, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I just finished updating the Turtle System files, so redownload them when you get a chance... The new feature is over to the right in color coded bozxes - just type in the values you would like added to the draws and it will auto update everything 4 u... For Example instead of +77 you can use +123 or whatever - Let me know what ya'll think, Pogo

Thanks a bunch,Pogo! Where do you copy and paste your past results from? Here on LP? Or from NC's website? Was just curious which one was easier since I will be trying every state. For now I will run a test using winsum's chart until I can get all state's downloaded into your chart. Awesome work! Can't wait to start testing other combinations! Wink You guys save me so much time!

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2008, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Hi lottolaughs, i tried it with quebec's pick 3..it worked, but how can i use it for pick 4 ?

Thanks...you're a genius !

Hello usechen!

Thanks for viewing! Not sure yet how to use for Pick 4, I'll give it some thought. Maybe you could try adding +177,+182,+134 and +149 to your pick 4 number. See what that brings you! Let us know,thanks!

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2008, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Turtle System Excel File Updated

Pennsylvania Pick 3 Drawing Example.

Added Tabs for Midday, Evening, and Combined Draws.

http://www.badongo.com/file/9599215

Pennsylvania has a computerized Midday Draw and machine Evening Draw

Thanks a mil there,winsum,for the new toy! My playground is pretty full these days!

lionessreleased's avatar - cold
                            Long Island
                            Bahamas
                            Member #60697
                            April 28, 2008
                            75 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Can you plz take me step by step with this lotto math. I really would love catch on and win a straight

This all new to me so i don't get it. But i do want to get some money. Thank you! 

~When all the possible seems lost, God will do the impossible.~

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

How many of you know your number frequency? On Calif's lottery website they have a chart that shows how many times each number has shown up in the entire game but I don't believe every state's site shows this. If each state has one "key" number this might help me point this system in the right direction. 0 is the highest number that comes out in Calif games as of this time. Anyone else know theirs?