Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Turtle System

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Aleon.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Can you plz take me step by step with this lotto math. I really would love catch on and win a straight

This all new to me so i don't get it. But i do want to get some money. Thank you! 

Hello there lioness!

Pogo and winsum have saved you the trouble! Smiley Just click on these--

http://lottostop.tripod.com

http://www.badongo.com/file/9599215

and punch in your last drawing. You will have to have Excel on your computer. If you have any trouble,let me know,thanks!

lionessreleased's avatar - cold
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #60697
    April 28, 2008
    75 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks. I'll study as best i could and i hope i get it. Thanks a mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~When all the possible seems lost, God will do the impossible.~

Pogo's avatar - wfl
      NC
      United States
      Member #29378
      January 1, 2006
      552 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a bunch,Pogo! Where do you copy and paste your past results from? Here on LP? Or from NC's website? Was just curious which one was easier since I will be trying every state. For now I will run a test using winsum's chart until I can get all state's downloaded into your chart. Awesome work! Can't wait to start testing other combinations! Wink You guys save me so much time!

I usually use the state's website... I like using USAMega.com as well, but the layout of the numbers & dates don't always like to port right into Excel...

And for the person asking about LotteryMath - check out my website at http://lottostop.tripod.com - there I have a little FAQ on LotteryMath, Mirrors, Sums, and Root Sums; let me know if you need anymore help than the site gives... As Always Good Luck To All, PoGo

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2008, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I usually use the state's website... I like using USAMega.com as well, but the layout of the numbers & dates don't always like to port right into Excel...

And for the person asking about LotteryMath - check out my website at http://lottostop.tripod.com - there I have a little FAQ on LotteryMath, Mirrors, Sums, and Root Sums; let me know if you need anymore help than the site gives... As Always Good Luck To All, PoGo

Gotcha! Some of the state's lottery websites are kind of......funky should I say? They'll have the past numbers by the month or year,etc. Wish they were more like..ahem..Calif where they have evening and mid seperate in Notepad so you can copy them all in one fell swoop. I'll check out USAMega too for the more "funkier" states, thanks again! 

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #4313
          April 11, 2004
          2389 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2008, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Lottolaughs for your systems. I enjoy all that you post. You are truly appreciated!!! Wink

Gentlespirit
          'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Pogo's avatar - wfl
            NC
            United States
            Member #29378
            January 1, 2006
            552 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha! Some of the state's lottery websites are kind of......funky should I say? They'll have the past numbers by the month or year,etc. Wish they were more like..ahem..Calif where they have evening and mid seperate in Notepad so you can copy them all in one fell swoop. I'll check out USAMega too for the more "funkier" states, thanks again! 

I hear ya, USAMega also only lists them in 30 draw increments if I'm remembering correctly... Pogo

Canada
              Member #51583
              April 15, 2007
              188 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2008, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottolaughs,

I think i have found something for the pick 4 similar to your pick 3 method. I have tested it 3 times and after a couple of days, numbers came out. I tried to post my method with a link to our lotto website as proof, but i had a warning from the moderator of this website.

I will keep testing !

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Lottolaughs for your systems. I enjoy all that you post. You are truly appreciated!!! Wink

That's nice to hear Gentlespirit! You're very welcome!

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7713 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottolaughs,

I think i have found something for the pick 4 similar to your pick 3 method. I have tested it 3 times and after a couple of days, numbers came out. I tried to post my method with a link to our lotto website as proof, but i had a warning from the moderator of this website.

I will keep testing !

Yes,we are not allowed to post links to other sites but that's okay. Why don't you put up some numbers here that you are coming up with and we can see what happens? I'd be curious to see what you have going on!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23353 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottolaughs,

I will keep testing !

The only reason your message did not get posted is you included a link at the bottom to anothr web site.  If you want to post a link to Quebec lottery results, just post a link to Lottery Post's Quebec results, and that won't get flagged as spam.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5397 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2008, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a mil there,winsum,for the new toy! My playground is pretty full these days!

Your welcome LL.

I should have mentioned that you can substitute your states draws.

There are 3 Tabs.

1.  Combined Draws (62 possible entries or 1 month)

2.  Midday Draws (31 possible entries)

3.  Evening Draws (31 possible entries)

All you need to do is enter the last draw at the top.  In the Pennsylvania example, I used April 30, 2008.

The picks are automatically listed.

Then I entered the dates and draws starting with May 1st.

There are columns to the right that will calculate any Boxed or Straight "Wins"

Good Luck!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3614 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

try this. Take yesterdays number and convert it to the v-trac number and see what you get. I tried it here and it came out as a straight hit. See what it will do in your state. good luck

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          51255 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2008, 11:38 am - IP Logged

try this. Take yesterdays number and convert it to the v-trac number and see what you get. I tried it here and it came out as a straight hit. See what it will do in your state. good luck

If you feel you have an Idea for a Winning System: You should start your own thread: So that the Idea can be freely discussed without the possibility of hijacking someone elses thread: The  idea as stated is Off-Topic in this thread.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #56297
                            November 12, 2007
                            395 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lottolaugh for sharing this system with us. I always look forward to your systems. I can't wait to try this system for Michigan.  I will let you know how it works here.

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7713 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey retxx,

Long time no see! Did you mean punch in the v-trac number into the spreadsheet? Can you give us an example because I'm pretty clueless with vtracs.