Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Win 3 & 4 Lotto

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Michigan
United States
Member #41047
June 10, 2006
1083 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2008, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Those number's just don't stop

Georgia  midday  365 hitt Georgia evening 249,  hitt

Michigan Evening  867,   Wink

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
    Pelham NY
    United States
    Member #60411
    April 16, 2008
    169 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I find it difficult to take the post seriously with so many spelling, and grammatical errors in it. Besides the innate content of said post.

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Inglewood
      United States
      Member #41769
      June 22, 2006
      122 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Come on Mind, you got my vote, I can't spell eder too, but I'm all for gettin some wins round here!!!

I got the 9,6,0,3 would you come on back and give us some more info.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #45970
        September 1, 2006
        4763 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2008, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it appears that a 0,3,6 or 9 appear in at least 7 out of 10 drawings on average (or 75% of the time). I see your point, but would appreciate the rest of the picture. I can definately see this as being a good base for a system, but it's going to be useless to most of us unless we get more of the puzzle.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
          Pelham NY
          United States
          Member #60411
          April 16, 2008
          169 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I think mind is stroking you.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
            Member #38062
            April 23, 2006
            12657 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it appears that a 0,3,6 or 9 appear in at least 7 out of 10 drawings on average (or 75% of the time). I see your point, but would appreciate the rest of the picture. I can definately see this as being a good base for a system, but it's going to be useless to most of us unless we get more of the puzzle.

I agree & I am interested too.  I love going with the hot pairs.  Playing only 0-3-6-9 in our combos really cuts down the cost. Like u said, I can definitely see this as being the base for a system. I'm going to try blending this info in with my workout & see how it goes. 

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I think mind is stroking you.

I'm beginning to think so too.

Michigan
                United States
                Member #41047
                June 10, 2006
                1083 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I find it difficult to take the post seriously with so many spelling, and grammatical errors in it. Besides the innate content of said post.

Hello mysteryman424 you can say what you like and use all

the negative comments as well  I'm only stating facts

I have proof  here on this site my system and tips work

spelling has nothing to do with winning the lottery

check my post double click on my name and check my post

also their are  over 50 people that request my list so

you are miss lead totally i dude i dont sell product that don't

work  so research my work before you attack  (MInd) Wink

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12657 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello mysteryman424 you can say what you like and use all

the negative comments as well  I'm only stating facts

I have proof  here on this site my system and tips work

spelling has nothing to do with winning the lottery

check my post double click on my name and check my post

also their are  over 50 people that request my list so

you are miss lead totally i dude i dont sell product that don't

work  so research my work before you attack  (MInd) Wink

WTG Mind! I was just going to say the same thing, the facts r there. Shawn u just said the fact of the percentage, how can u agree with Mysteryman? He doesn't know what he's talking about. Ignore negative craps! U can block his comments of this post u know.

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I agree. The percentages speak for themself. The point I am trying to make is that in their initial post, it was stated (by MIND) that this thread was being created to help people WIN in the pick-3 and pick-4. After that, we were given a small tidbit to grab our interest, but no follow-up to help us USE that info. The information was great, but if you take what was given and only play combos that have a 0,3,6,or 9 in them, you would be spending $396/day in the hopes of winning an $80 box, or 3-6 times that amount to win a straight. The information given was excellent advice, but is absolutely useless without follow-up info. If you want to help people win (as stated), then use one of the 6 or 7 posts they have made since opening this thread to DO that. Otherwise, this should only be looked at as an advertisement to SELL your product, and the 0,3,6,9 info was the "teaser" to get us to buy it. If that is the case, then this thread should be shut down. Not trying to cause ripples here, just stating the facts. If I am overreacting I'm sorry, but that is how this appears to me at the moment.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12657 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2008, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

give him a chance, he just started this post today, he probably wants to give every else a chance to see what's new as most of us do work.  I'm sure he has his hands full like the rest of us.  patience pays.   Also , don't u have your own work out to blend some of this info in?  I go with what hits 75% of the time instead of chasing cold numbers, what a waste of time & money.  Don't expect something from someone who does not have to share. That is just plain ignorant.  I play with repeats only, look back & see why.

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have my own workouts that I use and I am able to play for a profit using my workouts. You are completely missing the point here. This is the internet....whether someone is working or not DOES NOT MATTER. What is posted NOW, will be here several hours from now. I like anyone else am always looking to improve my methods. If I did not have the help of several VERY helpful folks here at LP, I probably would have given up a long time ago. Sure, I'd choose to go with a 75% hit ratio anytime (except that still leaves 750 combos to consider in this case). There are MANY people here at LP that don't have a CLUE where to start, and if they only use the somewhat misleading info at the beginning of this post, they are going to make LOTS of EXPENSIVE mistakes to learn their lessons, and many of them will give up entirely. If someone has a system that works good for them, I don't blame them at all if they choose to keep it to themselves. BUT, if they come out publicly and tell you they want to help you (by using a system that they sell),  then the original statement to help you was just an advertisement to catch your interest. If they want to sell their information, more power to them, but the rules are clearly stated here that say that is against the rules on THIS website. On the other hand, if you care that much about the members that you want to help them out, then I am sure there are MANY people here who would LOVE the help, but the last time I looked at this post, it has already amassed something like 850 views. Most members here are already aware that this thread exists, so whats with all the dramatic build-up?

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12657 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

United States
                            Member #45970
                            September 1, 2006
                            4763 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:23 pm - IP Logged
                              emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31544 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree. The percentages speak for themself. The point I am trying to make is that in their initial post, it was stated (by MIND) that this thread was being created to help people WIN in the pick-3 and pick-4. After that, we were given a small tidbit to grab our interest, but no follow-up to help us USE that info. The information was great, but if you take what was given and only play combos that have a 0,3,6,or 9 in them, you would be spending $396/day in the hopes of winning an $80 box, or 3-6 times that amount to win a straight. The information given was excellent advice, but is absolutely useless without follow-up info. If you want to help people win (as stated), then use one of the 6 or 7 posts they have made since opening this thread to DO that. Otherwise, this should only be looked at as an advertisement to SELL your product, and the 0,3,6,9 info was the "teaser" to get us to buy it. If that is the case, then this thread should be shut down. Not trying to cause ripples here, just stating the facts. If I am overreacting I'm sorry, but that is how this appears to me at the moment.

Mind posts numbers for free.  Does quite well in Ga.

love to nibble those micey feet.