Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Win 3 & 4 Lotto

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Mind posts numbers for free.  Does quite well in Ga.

Emily he is not doing it for free anymore

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Emily he is not doing it for free anymore

Whoa - i blinked and missed that.  Sorry to hear that.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

If I have any of my facts wrong, I will be the first to apologize. Mind, if I have misrepresented you here I apologize, but my understanding of your post is that you now "sell" this information. If you are here to help, I am sadly wrong, and will gladly take any help you can offer (along with everyone else reading this post). However, in my rather "old school" way of thinking, it's time to either "@#$@ or get off the pot". Sorry for causing such a stir, but I like to think of this site as a place that ANYONE interested in winning can come to and get all the help and instruction they could ever want. This post seems to have started with good intentions. I am not into character bashing and I refuse to partake in that anymore. I will sit by and humbly wait for whatever help you have to offer. If, however, this is an attempt to sell me something, then I'm sorry, you lost a sell here.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12571 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

all I was saying is Mind shared one of useful tips (0-3-6-9) & did not  charge us for that.  So I am grateful for anything anyone shares with us. This is what LP is about, helping one another, not listen to negative thoughts.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2008, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Well everyone you should know about my list

it's been put here on this lottery site for 4 month

now and it is by far smoke hot list i produce my

self  it is the only system i have seen so far that never stop

producing hitt time after time i seen system come and go

they work for awhile and then they stop working not

my hot list  i use those  4 number's i mention earlier

you know  9,6,3,0,  as my guide the list is a mathmatical

combanation  i put together it will alway's work it's been here

on this site and  6 month's before i unveiled  it here in february

so now i sell it that just a little of what i have to offer here on

the lottery post also almost the people who bought my list

cash yesterday in the 4 digit and the two hitt's today

so yes it's is possible to make a living playing the  3&4 digit game

I'll be back with more information and tips  (Mind)  is out Wink

Mind gives us some very powerful words from his statement above:

i use those  4 number's i mention earlier

you know  9,6,3,0,  as my guide the list is a mathmatical

combanation  i put together it will alway's work it's been here

on this site and  6 month's before i unveiled  it here in february

so now i sell it that just a little of what i have to offer here the lottery post

I'll be back with more information and tips

The list$ are here & they are universal, multiple hits across the board. I went back through Mind's posts. The most recent was the GA posting$. Then the Michigan posting$. Their are other postings as well.

POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

I trust that Mind will return as stated above & give us insight on how to get the most out of the list$.

ohio
            United States
            Member #1563
            May 24, 2003
            13721 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:19 am - IP Logged

Hello Lottery Posters

Let me introduce you to the 2by2 workout system. This system is really simple and I use it when I’m playing the Pick Three Numbers. The first thing you must do is to write down the winning numbers midday and evening from your state every day. Doing this enables you to track how the numbers are flowing.

How does the 2by2 work? What going to happen is you’re going to try to predict what two numbers will return from the previous drawing. For example will useThe State of Virginia.

The State of Virginia,

5/25/07 5/26/07

Yesterday Evening-9

23 This evening

Yesterday Midday -1

93 Today’s Midday 933

These were the winning numbers in yesterday’s midday and evening, and today’s midday drawings. Notice how the nine and the three traveled. So, if you selected the nine and the three to travel, you were off to a good start. The two numbers that travel can travel several drawings, or just one drawing, or there might be several number draws before you see two numbers move.

In some states like Ohio, and Pennsylvania you can play what I call the X Game. This game is played like this, you go to the lottery agent and you play.

93x or 39x front pairs

9x3 or 3x9 split pairs

x39 or x93 back pairs

This game is not played in every state, so in other states you’ll either try to guess the right number for today, or run the number from Zero to Nine.

Example:

to

If you decide to run the number from Zero to Nine, start with Fifty-Cents Box tickets and try to build yourself a little pot to work with.

If you’re one of the people who play across the nation this should help a lot, you can play .25 box. Below is a list of states that this system works in well.

Delaware- Ohio

Georgia-New Jersey

Illinois-New York

Kentucky-Tri-States

Maryland-Wash-D.C.

Michigan-North Carolina

Remember no one has a perfect system, so take this system and supplement it with the one you already use. Good luck.

Love from Hit’ ville Karamu

Hello Lottery Posters

Let me introduce you to the 2by2 workout system. This system is really simple and I use it when I’m playing the Pick Three Numbers. The first thing you must do is to write down the winning numbers midday and evening from your state every day. Doing this enables you to track how the numbers are flowing.

How does the 2by2 work? What going to happen is you’re going to try to predict what two numbers will return from the previous drawing. For example will useThe State of Virginia.The State of Virginia,

5/25/07 5/26/07

Yesterday Evening-9

23 This evening

Yesterday Midday -1

93 Today’s Midday 933

These were the winning numbers in yesterday’s midday and evening, and today’s midday drawings. Notice how the nine and the three traveled. So, if you selected the nine and the three to travel, you were off to a good start. The two numbers that travel can travel several drawings, or just one drawing, or there might be several number draws before you see two numbers move.

In some states like Ohio, and Pennsylvania you can play what I call the X Game. This game is played like this, you go to the lottery agent and you play.

93x or 39x front pairs

9x3 or 3x9 split pairs

x39 or x93 back pairs

This game is not played in every state, so in other states you’ll either try to guess the right number for today, or run the number from Zero to Nine.

Example:

to

If you decide to run the number from Zero to Nine, start with Fifty-Cents Box tickets and try to build yourself a little pot to work with.

If you’re one of the people who play across the nation this should help a lot, you can play .25 box. Below is a list of states that this system works in well.

Delaware- Ohio

Georgia-New Jersey

Illinois-New York

Kentucky-Tri-States

Maryland-Wash-D.C.

Michigan-North Carolina

Remember no one has a perfect system, so take this system and supplement it with the one you already use. Good luck.

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

ToadSchmode's avatar - aquas1

United States
              Member #53834
              July 23, 2007
              467 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:43 am - IP Logged

If I have any of my facts wrong, I will be the first to apologize. Mind, if I have misrepresented you here I apologize, but my understanding of your post is that you now "sell" this information. If you are here to help, I am sadly wrong, and will gladly take any help you can offer (along with everyone else reading this post). However, in my rather "old school" way of thinking, it's time to either "@#$@ or get off the pot". Sorry for causing such a stir, but I like to think of this site as a place that ANYONE interested in winning can come to and get all the help and instruction they could ever want. This post seems to have started with good intentions. I am not into character bashing and I refuse to partake in that anymore. I will sit by and humbly wait for whatever help you have to offer. If, however, this is an attempt to sell me something, then I'm sorry, you lost a sell here.

Shawn i have to agree with your other post. For someone to just say look at 0369 and then want to sell something is a bunch of BS...

All it takes is a second to look at the facts and it's exposed as just an "Illusion"

To cover all plays that include 1 to all 4 of the 0369 numbers would be getting close to a cover all.

For those that don't believe, just run all the combos and see for yourself.

And then take the numbers 1257 and see how many draws they're in??? Then take 2480 and see how many draws they show up! Then take 1379 and see how many they show up in. Or pick any 4 you'd like to pick and see how many draws they appear in!!!!

There's nothing magical here folks! Hit With Stick

Only know you've been high when your feeling low...Passenger Guitar

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2008, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Shawn i have to agree with your other post. For someone to just say look at 0369 and then want to sell something is a bunch of BS...

All it takes is a second to look at the facts and it's exposed as just an "Illusion"

To cover all plays that include 1 to all 4 of the 0369 numbers would be getting close to a cover all.

For those that don't believe, just run all the combos and see for yourself.

And then take the numbers 1257 and see how many draws they're in??? Then take 2480 and see how many draws they show up! Then take 1379 and see how many they show up in. Or pick any 4 you'd like to pick and see how many draws they appear in!!!!

There's nothing magical here folks! Hit With Stick

Hello! What mind is using is what WIND has said many times before. "The old man zero trick" 0,3,6,9 basically. Nothing new with that. As Shawn said. Give LP members the rest of your "system" otherwise shut the F**k up! Nobody here is jealous, just tired of those members trying to decieve and make money. You should never have started this thread under the pretense of wanting to "help" people. What a joke!

Thumbs Down

Play to win!

USA
                  United States
                  Member #58396
                  February 13, 2008
                  299 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2008, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Hello Lottery Posters

How does the 2by2 work? What going to happen is you’re going to try to predict what two numbers will return from the previous drawing. For example will useThe State of Virginia.

The State of Virginia,

5/25/07 5/26/07

Yesterday Evening-9

23 This evening

Yesterday Midday -1

93 Today’s Midday 933

93x or 39x front pairs

9x3 or 3x9 split pairs

x39 or x93 back pairs

Example:

to

Delaware- Ohio

Georgia-New Jersey

Illinois-New York

Kentucky-Tri-States

Maryland-Wash-D.C.

Michigan-North Carolina

Hello Lottery Posters

How does the 2by2 work? What going to happen is you’re going to try to predict what two numbers will return from the previous drawing. For example will useThe State of Virginia.The State of Virginia,

5/25/07 5/26/07

Yesterday Evening-9

23 This evening

Yesterday Midday -1

93 Today’s Midday 933

93x or 39x front pairs

9x3 or 3x9 split pairs

x39 or x93 back pairs

Example:

to

Delaware- Ohio

Georgia-New Jersey

Illinois-New York

Kentucky-Tri-States

Maryland-Wash-D.C.

Michigan-North Carolina

Thank you Karamu.  I will try this in Illinois.  I read some of Mind's earlier posts, like from late 2006 and early 2007.  He asked for plenty of help from the generous people on LP and guess what, they gave it to him without charging him anything for it.  He evidently has forgotten

what it was like when he was new and asking for help.  That's so sad.  If he was as good as he says he is, he wouldn't need our money

and would be happy to help others like he got help, with a generous heart.     Mind, this ones for you Smash   Shame on you!

Mountain View/CA
                    United States
                    Member #61546
                    May 27, 2008
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi I can add a little to this puzzle, and together it can make a powerful system. If everyone wants something that can make mind's system more powerful; do let me know. I have 8 paris of numbers that are most productive. And guarantees that will hit 2 out of 3 numbers everytime, Midday oe Eve pick 3.

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #41047
                      June 10, 2006
                      1083 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2008, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Karamu.  I will try this in Illinois.  I read some of Mind's earlier posts, like from late 2006 and early 2007.  He asked for plenty of help from the generous people on LP and guess what, they gave it to him without charging him anything for it.  He evidently has forgotten

what it was like when he was new and asking for help.  That's so sad.  If he was as good as he says he is, he wouldn't need our money

and would be happy to help others like he got help, with a generous heart.     Mind, this ones for you Smash   Shame on you!

<snip>

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #41047
                        June 10, 2006
                        1083 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok now that's out of the way

got a little tidbit for ya  remember those number's  9,6,0,3, extra number 2,

well check these out  if you have not figured this out yet

039 x

069x

369x

630x 

now the  x is suppose to be used for the number's

0-9  that will make 40 combo's  youn say oooooo that's alot of number 's that's what

everyone's says  now put a number 2 in the mix 

now this  work's  very well in the four digit game go check it out

see how often these combo's appear  and of course can't

show you everything <snip>  (Mind)   

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          colonial heights
                          United States
                          Member #31712
                          February 2, 2006
                          12264 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok now that's out of the way

got a little tidbit for ya  remember those number's  9,6,0,3, extra number 2,

well check these out  if you have not figured this out yet

039 x

069x

369x

630x 

now the  x is suppose to be used for the number's

0-9  that will make 40 combo's  youn say oooooo that's alot of number 's that's what

everyone's says  now put a number 2 in the mix 

now this  work's  very well in the four digit game go check it out

see how often these combo's appear  and of course can't

show you everything <snip>  (Mind)   

mind a very informative post.............let me say i too would love to start winning on a regular basis and im willing to share or pay for education................

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Give credit when credit is due too much negativity. He will not be stupid to share all his information because jackportismine said so. Hey you got know respect for anyone. This is pathetic.  Give people the freedom to project more . You shoot them down before they even  start. Peace !   

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #41047
                              June 10, 2006
                              1083 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Just another tidbit  2309, if you just had just play  2309, for

the whole and twice you would profit  $7.00 not much   huh!

well it just hitt three time's so far and  were just half way threw the

year man i love those  number's  9,3,6,0,   and  bonus nummmbbber's  22222 Yea ! (Mind)