Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have the "FEELING" that you'll win or just the "HOPE"?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you FEEL/KNOW you're going to win a big jackpot...or just HOPE you do?

I FEEL it! I'm gonna win THE jackpot! [ 29 ]  [50.00%]
I don't FEEL it, but I HOPE to win THE jackpot [ 10 ]  [17.24%]
I used to FEEL it, don't anymore, now I just HOPE [ 12 ]  [20.69%]
I don't FEEL it and anyone who does is delusional [ 4 ]  [6.90%]
None of the above [ 3 ]  [5.17%]
Total Valid Votes [ 58 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2008, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

You never choose my picks any more when I play your game

And there's no other way I can bet that will feel the same (oh, no, no baby)

I'm trying hard not to blow it, Baby

But Baby, Baby I know it

I get that winning feeling

Then it's gone, gone, gone whooooooh

I never close my eyes any more when I play lottery

I put my ticket up and my money down so easily

I try real hard not to show it, but baby, baby I know it

I got the winning ticket whoooooo oooooo the winning ticket

I got the winning ticket and the pot is mine mine, mine, all mine….

And I can’t be wrong, because the feeling is strong whoooo ooooo ooo

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Inglewood
    United States
    Member #41769
    June 22, 2006
    122 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2008, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Somewhere, at some time, someone asked the question, "Who created the creator" and just like that I got all confused all over again. I spose it's the imponderable, unfigurable. I realized that all I have is faith!! I can't make sense of it. Do I feel I can win? I don't know anymore, especially after buying a whole buncha qp's and gettin the bonus # once. I can't believe it!!! I still have faith. Just like I wake up in the morning with one bonus# worth one dollar. I could wake up and BAM, GOT it all!!!

I do have some hope, but above all, I BELIEVE! It's a world, that no one can enter and trash, a world where logic  is not required to enter. A world I can hold onto, no matter how many times I fail.

I believe I can wake up and say" looky here, I done went and did it"!!!

"Good Luck Everyone"

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5113 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2008, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Why did that make me think of a Righteous Brothers song? O_o

I'll know I'll win once I invent time travel! WHOOO! Banana

Righteous Brother:

it is only "LUST" for psyko

LOL

PSYKOMO

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1953 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

" I don't believe in a system that can predict the winning numbers every single drawing,......"

What about once every two years or so?  Actually once in a life time would be plenty.

What about once every two years or so?

Yes. The problem for me, is the limited amount of money I can put towards winning that first jackpot. I usually only play $5 per drawing, sometimes $10. Getting that first jackpot win would allow me to increase my wager per draw, which means more combinations, which means a better chance of winning. Just give me the first jackpot win and it's all downhill from there.Cool

Gonna win.Big Smile

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Somewhere, at some time, someone asked the question, "Who created the creator" and just like that I got all confused all over again. I spose it's the imponderable, unfigurable. I realized that all I have is faith!! I can't make sense of it. Do I feel I can win? I don't know anymore, especially after buying a whole buncha qp's and gettin the bonus # once. I can't believe it!!! I still have faith. Just like I wake up in the morning with one bonus# worth one dollar. I could wake up and BAM, GOT it all!!!

I do have some hope, but above all, I BELIEVE! It's a world, that no one can enter and trash, a world where logic  is not required to enter. A world I can hold onto, no matter how many times I fail.

I believe I can wake up and say" looky here, I done went and did it"!!!

"Good Luck Everyone"

"I do have some hope, but above all, I BELIEVE! It's a world, that noone can enter and trash, a world where logic is not required to enter. A world I can hold onto, no matter how many times I fail. I believe I can wake up and say" looky here, I done went and did it!!!"

I really like your thoughts on the subject. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2008, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I never close my eyes any more when I play lottery

I put my ticket up and my money down so easily

I try real hard not to show it, but baby, baby I know it

I got the winning ticket whoooooo oooooo the winning ticket

I got the winning ticket and the pot is mine mine, mine, all mine….

And I can’t be wrong, because the feeling is strong whoooo ooooo ooo

Okay, when we finally get a record contract which will be the 'A' side? Smiley

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
              Inglewood
              United States
              Member #41769
              June 22, 2006
              122 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2008, 1:29 am - IP Logged

"I do have some hope, but above all, I BELIEVE! It's a world, that noone can enter and trash, a world where logic is not required to enter. A world I can hold onto, no matter how many times I fail. I believe I can wake up and say" looky here, I done went and did it!!!"

I really like your thoughts on the subject. Yes Nod

Thank you, TSC!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                Member #26882
                November 23, 2005
                1404 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Okay, when we finally get a record contract which will be the 'A' side? Smiley

I shall take side B seeing that you posted your song first! And when you or I win the big one we shall give out the record for free! LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

What about once every two years or so?

Yes. The problem for me, is the limited amount of money I can put towards winning that first jackpot. I usually only play $5 per drawing, sometimes $10. Getting that first jackpot win would allow me to increase my wager per draw, which means more combinations, which means a better chance of winning. Just give me the first jackpot win and it's all downhill from there.Cool

I thought one of the reasons for developing a system was to reduce the cost of playing and winning.  $5-$10 per drawing should be plenty, after all it only take one line with all the winning numbers to win and you're giving your system 5-10 chances.  At least that's what I tell myself as I continue to try and improve my own system.  Winning more than once is expecting a lot of a system.   Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2008, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I thought one of the reasons for developing a system was to reduce the cost of playing and winning.  $5-$10 per drawing should be plenty, after all it only take one line with all the winning numbers to win and you're giving your system 5-10 chances.  At least that's what I tell myself as I continue to try and improve my own system.  Winning more than once is expecting a lot of a system.   Good luck.

I agree.  Sometimes once is enough..sort of like marriage! LOL  If you hit the jackpot, you don't need to develop a Plan B.  I only desire to win Lotto once and, depending on the jackpot, Fantasy 5 once, although sometimes several people share and it's only $50,000 or even less. The FL MM jackpot is $1.6M tonight and, although it's not my favorite game, that would be a nice prize! 

Do you play your system picks?  I don't really have what anyone would call a system, but there are plenty of times when I list numbers and don't play them, and they sometimes they hit.   Just a few days ago I sent an email to a friend saying "there's been so many consecutive numbers lately, maybe it's a pattern."  I wrote several combinations down and last night 16-23-29-30-31 would have won $243K if anyone hit Fantasy5.  It's possible I would have played those number had I bet more money. But to me, it's only a win if I bet money.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I've looked for methods that consistently matches most of the drawn number and that would be the 3s and 4s in pick-5 games. If the method does that it should occasionally match all five numbers too. The cost of play can vary depending on the method. A system that uses all 39 numbers for play would cost at the least $8, would cost $12 for MM and a system using the best 15 numbers can cost anywhere from $3 to $3000.

I wouldn't realistically expect to consistently get the 3s and 4s wins playing all 39 numbers in 8 combos because the odds are 1 in 103 and 1 in 3387. Short of playing full wheels, it's a combination of finding a system that consistently picks numbers and a playing strategy where you use the smaller wins to keep you playing and gives you a reasonable chance of hitting the jackpot.

There are 3003 possible combinations using just 15 numbers so even if the system picks all 5 numbers out of them once a month, winning a jackpot still depends on how many of those combinations we're playing. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2008, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I've looked for methods that consistently matches most of the drawn number and that would be the 3s and 4s in pick-5 games.

I've done the same thing and after the few times that I matched 4or5 and 5of6 I've really thought I was on to something that would help me win a jackpot or at least come closer but time proved I just got lucky a few times so I'm still in the hunt.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                          Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #48725
                          January 7, 2007
                          1953 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I've looked for methods that consistently matches most of the drawn number and that would be the 3s and 4s in pick-5 games. If the method does that it should occasionally match all five numbers too. The cost of play can vary depending on the method. A system that uses all 39 numbers for play would cost at the least $8, would cost $12 for MM and a system using the best 15 numbers can cost anywhere from $3 to $3000.

I wouldn't realistically expect to consistently get the 3s and 4s wins playing all 39 numbers in 8 combos because the odds are 1 in 103 and 1 in 3387. Short of playing full wheels, it's a combination of finding a system that consistently picks numbers and a playing strategy where you use the smaller wins to keep you playing and gives you a reasonable chance of hitting the jackpot.

There are 3003 possible combinations using just 15 numbers so even if the system picks all 5 numbers out of them once a month, winning a jackpot still depends on how many of those combinations we're playing. 

I've looked for methods that consistently matches most of the drawn number and that would be the 3s and 4s in pick-5 games.

Most people would think that if I said "I have a system that greatly increases your odds of getting 6/6 on a Pick 6 game", they would also think that the same thing applies to the lower tier prizes(2/6, 3/6, 4/6, and 5/6). However, this does not apply to my system. Well, it does, but not nearly as much as what most people would think. You see, my system uses elimination, and it is most concerned with finding a set of numbers that are most likely to match 6/6 numbers. Not 2/6, not 3/6, not 4/6, not 5/6. See, my system looks at characteristics of the entire set, not just the individual numbers. So although it's definitely possible for me to still make hits on the lower tier prizes, I don't expect to get consistent 4/6's and 5/6's even though my system greatly increases the chance of matching 6/6.

Gonna win.Big Smile

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2008, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

...so far, my tickets have not shared my enthusiasm. Dead

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5113 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2008, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Righteous Brother:

it is only "LUST" for psyko

LOL

PSYKOMO

"sprinkle"...it with psyko^

"DUST"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"DUST"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"DUST">>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL

PSYKOMO