Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if you could pick the correct p/3# each time?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2008, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Imagine, you found a way to pick the correct number for p/3 each and every draw, with just one ticket.  What would you do?  Would you hit hard and fast knowing they would shut it down in three or four days.  Would you keep your method to yourself or share with others, knowing they might go crazy and buy too many or tell too many people, and thus shutting p/3 down in your state and maybe other states as well?  Or would you keep it a secret, and buy just one or two tickets a day, and milk for the rest of your life?

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

If I knew how to beat the p-3 everyday, I wouldn't worry about how to get away with such a super human feat. With that kind of ability, I'd be so rich just from the attention from the rest of the world.

They would pay me really good money just to see me predict the winning number, 20 minutes before the drawing...every time...lol.

I'd be set for life. Not to mention, adorned like a greek god.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

I don't play the P3 and P4 games but judging from what happened in Tennessee when its computer was accidentally programed to not generate any doubles or triples there by eliminating 280 of the 1000 possible combinations, the players complained the game wasn't fair, apparently they didn't want to win if they couldn't do it by picking doubles or triples.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:24 am - IP Logged

If i could predict Pick3 correct everytime, i will win Powerball & MegaMillions each time...

I could in Ga's Win For Life, every month, i could win California SuperLottoPlus Every month, i could win Florida Lotto 25 million jackpot every month, i could win Texas Lotto every month, i could win NY Lotto every month and i could win all of Massachussetts Lotto every month....

Of course is not every month is every drawing but i say every month to be modest/prude...

And i could win Each country in the world lottos....

joplin
          United States
          Member #45299
          August 17, 2006
          151 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Don't you guys think, you would kill the "golden goose" for everyone, in short order. 

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Imagine, you found a way to pick the correct number for p/3 each and every draw, with just one ticket.  What would you do?  Would you hit hard and fast knowing they would shut it down in three or four days.  Would you keep your method to yourself or share with others, knowing they might go crazy and buy too many or tell too many people, and thus shutting p/3 down in your state and maybe other states as well?  Or would you keep it a secret, and buy just one or two tickets a day, and milk for the rest of your life?

Are you saying that maybe you can actually do this? Or are you just curious what people would do if they could. I don’t think a person could ever hit everyday, not with computerized drawings anyway, anyway if too many people would pick the same number, they could just change the numbers. So its never going to happen that a person or even a group is going to break down any pick 3 lottery. 

The only way you could pick the right combo every single day in a computerized draw is if you had some type of inside info. I am not saying that some people cant get a few hits in a weeks time, sure they can, I have even done that myself . I am just saying I don’t believe anyone is hitting every day with one ticket again unless they would have some type of inside information given to them.

It would not happen that a person hit every single day on just one ticket in the true random ball draw either. Look how fast they caught the people in PA who rigged the ball draw. I mean it was obvious !

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Don't you guys think, you would kill the "golden goose" for everyone, in short order. 

Didn't you realize that when you wrote this post, you created a monster that was too good for it's own good?

That's like asking.....Can God make a stone so heavy, he can't even lift it?

If you leave no wiggle room, answers to your questions might be radically precise.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

In my opinion, until someone invents a time machine, there will never be a way for someone to predict the correct Pick 3 number everytime. (and that's not counting using all the numbers to do it. LOL)

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

State lottery's have safeguards built in for pick 3 and 4 games. No numbers can be played to the extent of their threshold limit. They have a cap so when a certain number is bet to a point where the payout is about to exceed the threshold amount they cut that number off.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:39 am - IP Logged

State lottery's have safeguards built in for pick 3 and 4 games. No numbers can be played to the extent of their threshold limit. They have a cap so when a certain number is bet to a point where the payout is about to exceed the threshold amount they cut that number off.  

Exactly what I said but in different words, It is not going to happen, it’s a fantasy 

joplin
                      United States
                      Member #45299
                      August 17, 2006
                      151 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I know they do, but if you knew that number you could play it till they cut that number off.  How many times do you think they would continue with p/3,  if one man, could take them for thousands everyday.  Personally, I think they would suspend p/3, until they figure out what was going on.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I know they do, but if you knew that number you could play it till they cut that number off.  How many times do you think they would continue with p/3,  if one man, could take them for thousands everyday.  Personally, I think they would suspend p/3, until they figure out what was going on.

First off we have discussed this topic many times.... pick 3 and 4 games are big money makers the bookies figured this out a long time ago.......... the states outlawed gambling on the street and took over the games..... while the bookies still make some money on the street they know their is no system do do what you suggest. So to do the lottery's.

If there were such a system it would have been done to death and everybody would be doing it.   

There are some great mathematicians here on lottery post they have tried all kinds of conceivable methods to do what you suggest. many of them can get a few wins a week but to win every pick three draw is not possible in a random generated drawing. Statistically the odds are against it that why it's such a good money maker.  

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2008, 1:30 am - IP Logged

If i knew what numbers were going to play on Pick3 with 1 ticket...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...I got to laugh at this...If i could do that, this world will change for the better...

I don't know if is in the interest of the U.S for me to know the next Pick3 winning numbers with 1 ticket...

You are talking there will be in EVERY country in the world, there will be 25 cents style Powerball...Every country will be cluttered with Free Millionaires lotto...There will be Free Emergency Pick3 Lotto in EVERY Country in the world for any petty thing...And the State Lottery will go broke...not because i broke it but because people will play cheaper lotteries...Just for you been blond or a women, or a senior citizen, or black, or indian, or discapacitated, or studying a certain field, or you are a kid, there will be a free lotto for you...How do they work? Just like a pick3 but free, but the difference is that the maximum amount of ticket you can play is from 8-12 daily and if you win you win the same prize as a pick3 or for that matter a pick4 working like an ATM but more specifically an Emergency ATM...

There will a Math channel, a biochemistry channel, a biology channel, a fitness channel, a physics channel, a ping pong channel, an astronomy channel, And English teaching channel, all universal channels There will be HUNDREDS of websites like Myspace.com with 14 millions+ members, charging 25 cents a month per member, and if you notice 25 cents per 14 million members is going to be 3 million times the hundreds of sites that will be like what? 3 milion times 100 equal: 300 million A month, all going to charitable causes or to find the cure for something or research...There will be all sorts of scholarships for petty stuff....

There will be systems of betting that will rival the U.S stock markets and the Forex, well the forex will be hard to tumble...

There will be free discretionary emergency Pick3 ATM for fuel relief...So every month you will get a 200 check for fuel relief...

all this possible because of the interest of money...

I could cure poverty in Africa but they wouldn't let me...

Oh all this is theoretically speaking if i knew what Pick3 numbers were going to be winners with 1 ticket...If i became super rich there will be like 500 more additional channels on your tv...

There will be a Universal Soccer channel, a Universal Beisball channel, a poker channel, ping-pong channel, any sport imagineable there will be a channel for it, even the board table game sorry, there will be a chess channel, a checkers channel, LOL...again i got to laugh....

Every home will have 2 TV, the TV and the big screen computer screen that will work as a TV station and i will work on it...

and there will be lotteries that what play will work trying to make the maximum amount of winners, the computer will figure this out, different from lotteries that randomly select a combination...

lotteries will not cost 1 dollar anymore...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10345 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2008, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Low profile would be the key.

Keep it to yourself, don't get too greedy, and keep on collecting those tax free payouts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

ok lets say the cap is three million. And you were doing this by yourself, you would have to buy 6 thousand 1 dollar straight tickets. For every draw two draws a day = 12,000 bucks where are you going to find time to buy all 12,000 tickets let alone cash them your daily payout would be 6 million. 42 million a week. How much money do you need to be satisfied.

Technically a one dollar ticket straight is worth 500 and it's tax free however if you buy 6000 tickets and start cashing them then i think they would be looking for you for some tax money.