Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

...another discovery about lottery numbers

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2008, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Nooooo Guru!

Listen, 1-3 represent the columns. Not the numbers....or you can say the positions: Postion 1, Position 2, Position 3, Position 4, and Position 5.

I call them "columns." When I say column 1-3, I meant the Positions 1-3.

Ok, let me try to understand what you're saying. Here's the last 4 Powerball drawing results:

Draw Date
Powerball
7/12/2008212202250 17 

7/9/200857314953 14 

7/5/2008124344748 18 

7/2/2008433464852 17 

So 2, 5, 1, and 4 are in column 1 right? Please explain.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Houston
    United States
    Member #62319
    June 24, 2008
    242 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok, let me try to understand what you're saying. Here's the last 4 Powerball drawing results:

Draw Date
    Powerball
    7/12/2008212202250 17 

7/9/200857314953 14 

7/5/2008124344748 18 

7/2/2008433464852 17 

So 2, 5, 1, and 4 are in column 1 right? Please explain.

Column One would be: 02 (and the numbers down the list in that row)

Column Two would be: 12 (same thing)

Column Three would be: 20 (same thing)

Column Four would be : 22 (same thing)

Column Five would be: 50 (same thing)

And there's the Mega ball  (same thing)

The point I'm making is that Column 1-3 shows similar patterns in the numbers. Columns 4 and 5 shows a different view as I explain in greater details.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I see the problem you two are having, you're talking about two similar but different games.  The thread started out about MegaMillions and now it's about PowerBall.  I've noticed before that the two games have their own unique patterns, you can't study one and apply all of what you learn to the other.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2008, 10:56 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2008, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I think I've noticed something else about lottery numbers, at least I noticed it in the numbers I picked for my Ohio Classic Lotto tonight.  I will check to see it if also applies to MegaMillion tomorrow night.  Right now it's not worth mentioning until further study proves otherwise.

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5112 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2008, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

If you're the type of player that looks for patterns in the numbers (Mega Million), column 1-3 works the "same" in a system or a method.

Column 4 and 5 almost, always goes opposite or totally different. To try your method or system in the same manner for column 1-3, ends up giving questionable results. Be aware of that --- it's not that your method or system is useless. Column 4 and 5 and the Mega Ball have the highest odds therefore it requires a system or method different from the way you approach column 1-3.

TT(no SHOW):

ON 07/08/000000000000002008>>>>>>>???????????????????????????

NO (LOSS) to anyone on MadDog<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTT>>>>>>>>???????????????<<<<<<<IF and this is only A ?????????

IF U DON't <<<<HAVE ANY #############################

WHAT R ???? UR LIE'ssss>>>>>>

PSYKO posted >>>>>>>>>> BECAUSE, I RESPECT the LOTTERY POST!!!!!

BUTT>>>>>>>>????????????and there is ALWAY's A BUTT LIKE "YOU"!

WHERE were UR ####################'S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I take PLEASURE in cram'g my  ###########'S  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DOWN UR HYPE<<<<<<<<<< ??????????????????????????????????????

PLAY WHEN U PROMISE (DON"T LIE):...........2 the MadDog forum>>>>>>

7/8/08 (we try)    2-5-8-15-16-18-21-24-28-31  MB 3-5-29-34

7/11/08 (we DO better than U) 2+1 even when PSYKO dosen't SHOW-UP

thank's MadDog (DON't step in TT & his DoDo)

LOL

PSYKOMO

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

cRaZy OnE,

If it was off my "hype" that you finally played on Maddog Mega Million Challenge ---- YOU WELCOMEEEEEEEEE.

P.S. (Of course you wasn't planning on thanking me for motivating you to join in on the Challenge).

............and don't worry about steppin' in yo own poop, you STINK.

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2008, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I think I've noticed something else about lottery numbers, at least I noticed it in the numbers I picked for my Ohio Classic Lotto tonight.  I will check to see it if also applies to MegaMillion tomorrow night.  Right now it's not worth mentioning until further study proves otherwise.

Dude, if you share your possible "significant" insight, I will do the same. I hope others will come forward to share what they know too.

There's a lot of "good minds" on L.P. but none of them are actually coming out and sharing what they know. Todd, of course, would disagree with me and I gave him the benefit of the doubt and research countless of pages of history on this site and I just don't see any outpouring of significant information that engage, in the mode of BobP (he actually illustrated a system and actually encourage others to do so and share --- I totally agree with him).

I know why it's hard to just "come out and share" but there's an email feature on L.P. and we can actually set up a team of members to chuck around "real knowledge" about the game. I'm waiting for such a "secret community to hit me up to join otherwise, I have to sit back like the rest of us and wait for someone to do it first.

Haha... it's a tough propositon, I know...

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Dude, if you share your possible "significant" insight, I will do the same. I hope others will come forward to share what they know too.

There's a lot of "good minds" on L.P. but none of them are actually coming out and sharing what they know. Todd, of course, would disagree with me and I gave him the benefit of the doubt and research countless of pages of history on this site and I just don't see any outpouring of significant information that engage, in the mode of BobP (he actually illustrated a system and actually encourage others to do so and share --- I totally agree with him).

I know why it's hard to just "come out and share" but there's an email feature on L.P. and we can actually set up a team of members to chuck around "real knowledge" about the game. I'm waiting for such a "secret community to hit me up to join otherwise, I have to sit back like the rest of us and wait for someone to do it first.

Yes, I can see how, with the 60 posts you made in the 4 weeks since you've been here, you've got us all pegged as a group of secretive people who post 95% junk and 2% quality posts.

I'm wondering why you're bothering to stay here at all with such an abysmal forum and members.

I'd appreciate if you would kindly post the link to the awesome lottery site where everyone is winning jackpots and every members posts a new system every week.

Or, maybe you can point me to the plethora of systems you've already posted to the forums, since I know you're a "quality" poster who lives up to the standard they set for others.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8358 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2008, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Column One would be: 02 (and the numbers down the list in that row)

Column Two would be: 12 (same thing)

Column Three would be: 20 (same thing)

Column Four would be : 22 (same thing)

Column Five would be: 50 (same thing)

And there's the Mega ball  (same thing)

The point I'm making is that Column 1-3 shows similar patterns in the numbers. Columns 4 and 5 shows a different view as I explain in greater details.

column 1-2 and 5 are the key columns. A lot of us know that. Sticking with those columns and finding the numbers for column 3 and 4 is the problem at hand.

If for instance you have noted over time that 3 numbers have appeared in more drawings than not then wheel the left over numbers in column 3-4 it could get expensive but to win a jackpot or match all 5 white balls is the goal. 

It would almost be the same thing if you just played all the hottest numbers and eliminated the rest.

How many people do you think are doing that every draw.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                      JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                      Member #5599
                      July 13, 2004
                      1184 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2008, 8:56 am - IP Logged
                            DIVISIBILITY GRID FOR MM. How many times a combination is divisible by a multiplier.
                                                                  MULTIPLIER            PRIMES
                      098280501942850668122175915339391712304190688421187602349060575757
                      1573300132867015670201638945160528515566401483132138180012495001316016
                      21238328129070810446807804505837404842883869042940002082501178931

"LAST DIGIT DISTRIBUTIONS" 
                      " THE AMOUNT OF DIFFERENT LAST DIGITS IN COMBINATIONS"
                      "AMT"%
                      0137595655.468      "ALL DIFFERENT LAST DIGITS"
                      1190220049.798      "4 - DIFFERENT LAST DIGITS"
                      23381008.851      "3 - DIFFERENT LAST DIGITS"
                      31794004.697      "2 - DIFFERENT LAST DIGITS"
                      4186000.487      "1 - DIFFERENT LAST DIGIT"
                      500.000      "ALL THE SAME LAST DIGIT"

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Significance is subjective. The members most pleased with the answers they get tend to ask the question in a way some of us can understand what that person wants.

example:Excel question - I'm stuck

Note that the question came from a new member, not one of the -alleged- clique, and the turnaround period was less than 12hrs. Who is sitting back?

Lotto systems are usually too big to just randomly throw a new one over the wall every few days, but parts are available cheap.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2008, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I can see how, with the 60 posts you made in the 4 weeks since you've been here, you've got us all pegged as a group of secretive people who post 95% junk and 2% quality posts.

I'm wondering why you're bothering to stay here at all with such an abysmal forum and members.

I'd appreciate if you would kindly post the link to the awesome lottery site where everyone is winning jackpots and every members posts a new system every week.

Or, maybe you can point me to the plethora of systems you've already posted to the forums, since I know you're a "quality" poster who lives up to the standard they set for others.

Todd,

I'm bending over backward to forge a working relationship with you, dude. If I'm saying something that you totally disagree with, that's fine but you have a lot of newcomers coming in and not "right away" finding what they looking for.

They're just like me when I first came: the inquiring minds wants to know. A lot of the newcomers are asking the same questions -- " how do I know when a number will play?," "what are ways to increase my chances of winning?," "when is a number due to play?," "are there any system out there that will help me..,"

It's questions like that, that are popular with the newcomers, Todd. Why would I just make this crap up, man? You have two eyes just like me so I know you're seeing these questions too. So please, save me the nonsense, Todd. No disrespect intend but I don't take you for a fool. My suggestions, concerns are legitimate. If my statements etc upsets the community then look at the "cause" behind it...it's legitimate, Todd.

If you don't like me or the way I say things to the community then accept my apology and I'll leave.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19813 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank, you are going to be disappointed if you're waiting for other members to contract you by email to give you ideas.  What reason would they have to do that?  Those interested in sharing their ideas will post them for everyone to read, this is what I've done in the past and will continue to do when ever I have something worth posting.

That team concept has been bought up before and it has never gone any where because players working on their own system aren't interested working on/for a team.

I hope your decision to share with other members don't depend on me.  There are members other than me who are sharing and exchanging ideas all the time.

Evil Looking       

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23259 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I'm bending over backward to forge a working relationship with you, dude. If I'm saying something that you totally disagree with, that's fine but you have a lot of newcomers coming in and not "right away" finding what they looking for.

They're just like me when I first came: the inquiring minds wants to know. A lot of the newcomers are asking the same questions -- " how do I know when a number will play?," "what are ways to increase my chances of winning?," "when is a number due to play?," "are there any system out there that will help me..,"

It's questions like that, that are popular with the newcomers, Todd. Why would I just make this crap up, man? You have two eyes just like me so I know you're seeing these questions too. So please, save me the nonsense, Todd. No disrespect intend but I don't take you for a fool. My suggestions, concerns are legitimate. If my statements etc upsets the community then look at the "cause" behind it...it's legitimate, Todd.

If you don't like me or the way I say things to the community then accept my apology and I'll leave.

I too bent over backwards to explain how you can find the info you're looking for, and you either didn't read it or just ignored it.  I am referring to the similar request you posted in the Suggestions forum.

Lottery Post is a community where people discuss things.  If you have a question, you ask it.  Tens of thousands of newbie players have gotten their questions answered just fine.

If Lottery Post was a "newbie's guide to the lottery" then it would not really strike a chord with seasoned players.  Lottery Post is geared toward these players who enjoy playing the lottery, although there is an abundance of material for newbie players too.

Lottery Post also doesn't take any particular position on what is "the best" way to play/win the lottery.  There is no best way.  In fact, there are too many "best ways" to count, so any site that claims to provide the "best way" is sure to be completely wrong.

Lottery Post is not having trouble attracting or keeping new players who want to understand different methods of play, and the feedback I get from most new members is "thanks for having all this info in one place". 

If you want to learn about wheels, click "Lottery Wheels".

If you want to learn about systems, click "Systems".

If you want to learn about predictions, click "Predictions".

If you want the latest drawing results, click "Lottery Results".

...and so on.

There is a Help forum, a Contact Us page stocked with hundreds of self-help topics, and a full lottery book store, all just a click away.

I haven't mentioned the forums yet.

I could go on, but surely you see the point.  Maybe you and I disagree with organizing a web site, but to say the info for newbies is hard to find -- I just don't see it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!