Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams Tell You Things//Pay Attention

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by disney7717.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I was awakened this morning from a crazy dream that made no sense to me.The only person I recognized besides myself was my son Jason.We like like going thru on of those maze houses like at the fair,and we came upon a old woman who I thought might have been a witch trying to cast a spell on us,but I realized that she was a Gypsy,and I was about to ask her a question about how my lover really died almost two years ago,and something woke me.It's like I am never going to find the truth.Any ideas?

Gypsy If you dream of visiting a gypsy camp, you will have an offer of importance and will investigate the standing of the parties to your disadvantag  .  For a man to hold any conversation with a gypsy, he will be likely to lose valuable property.. This dream means that material pleasures are the biggest items in your life.# 813 # 723 # 717 # 219

Question To question the merits of a thing in your dreams, denotes that you will suspect some one whom you love of unfaithfulness, and you will fear for your speculations. To ask a question, foretells that you will earnestly strive for truth and be successful. If you are questioned, you will be unfairly dealt with. # 387 # 969 # 367 # 594

Son To dream of your son, if you have one, as being handsome and dutiful, foretells that he will afford you proud satisfaction, and will aspire to high honors. # 832 # 321 # 246 # 236

jason gift of god # 142 # 206 # 710 #715

year signifies changes in territory # 791 # 113 # 501 # 901

god bless you and your family and lots of blessing

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    long, island
    Bahamas
    Member #62181
    June 20, 2008
    3681 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for sharing your thoughts idesire$. 

The other night I had a dream, but I didn't post it.  I private message hot mama and chippie about it. 

In the dream, my mother was talking to me and before she spoke it felt like an electrical charge entered the top of my head and I ACTUALLY heard my mother's voice.  It was like she was far away talking to me on a hand held radio.  Now, what she said I didn't understand, but she said it twice.  She said "David and Goliath wasn't true, because if they were, I would still be on this planet."  Now, my mother has been dead for 3 years now, but I heard her voice and the second time she said it, i opened my eyes and tried to figure out what was the meaning of that.  I couldn't get it.  I know that David and Goliath from the bible; fought against each other, but what did she mean by that?  Was she trying to say that her enemy pretended to be her friend and it was because of them that they were able to hurt her and that's why she's not alive today?

Hot mama instructed me that someone (my enemy) will try to hurt me and be careful who I ate from.

Last evening, when I went out in the kitchen, there was a brown paper bag on the table and I opened it and saw some hog plums in them.  I started to take out a couple, when hot mama's message came to memory.  I asked my husband where they came from, he told me .... sent them.  The dream and hot mama's words then took on a whole new meaning.  This person is pretending to be my friend, to gain my trust, only to hurt me. I know that they did something really cruel to me last year, and I had stopped speaking to them.  Only recently, the daughter came back and started talking to me and tried working her way back to me.  But I go by the saying, "Once bitten, twice shy."  So, even though I talk to her, I am very careful of what I say and still keep her at arms length.

So, ppl yes dreams have meaning.  Listen to your dreams, however silly you may think them.  And Mommy, thank you for loving me and even in death showing me that YOU STILL HAVE MY BACK.  R.I.P. I LOVE YOU TOO.

that's what was in the dream book but i sure hope there is no truth to it very nice how you ended this i really love it

long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

the other night i dream i played 256 and when it fell it was 259 and i was mad i kept saying you dumb...........up know to turn the 6 upside down the thing is i thought it was real. then all i saw was myself thats when i missed the 958

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #31284
        January 27, 2006
        8962 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Clear Water 116

your mom..169, 986

Your'e 46, so try 246,946, even 467!

Keep these in mind too 437, 951,271, and 364.

964 Late New York!!!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #31284
          January 27, 2006
          8962 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

this morning I dreamt that I was driving this big convertible car and my mom was with me, there was someone in the back I dont know who it feels like it was two of my sons, I went around a corner and I was like I drove onto a boat ramp the water was very calm and clear the water was green not blue and I said wow I better turn around so I reversed back and as I was going backwards all I could see was clear green water all around us. My mom is 69 I am 46 my two boys are 11 and 15. If you know the numbers I should play tonight please let me know.

Thank you

All for you tonight

964 Late New York

Tarzan's avatar - behold
            free2_be virgo
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #3458
            January 22, 2004
            1165 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Gypsy If you dream of visiting a gypsy camp, you will have an offer of importance and will investigate the standing of the parties to your disadvantag  .  For a man to hold any conversation with a gypsy, he will be likely to lose valuable property.. This dream means that material pleasures are the biggest items in your life.# 813 # 723 # 717 # 219

Question To question the merits of a thing in your dreams, denotes that you will suspect some one whom you love of unfaithfulness, and you will fear for your speculations. To ask a question, foretells that you will earnestly strive for truth and be successful. If you are questioned, you will be unfairly dealt with. # 387 # 969 # 367 # 594

Son To dream of your son, if you have one, as being handsome and dutiful, foretells that he will afford you proud satisfaction, and will aspire to high honors. # 832 # 321 # 246 # 236

jason gift of god # 142 # 206 # 710 #715

year signifies changes in territory # 791 # 113 # 501 # 901

god bless you and your family and lots of blessing

Thank you,and Happy belated Birthday!Party

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
              Member #62321
              June 24, 2008
              1104 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2008, 7:29 am - IP Logged

You should play a series num and that should be

123-678

Play your Car licsence Plate

Play your family birthdates

and also bigger games 19-46-11-15-4people in car

also play the four way number 6946-1115-6911-4615

Good Luck

Thank you both very much I will try the numbers you suggest.

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
                Member #62321
                June 24, 2008
                1104 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2008, 7:39 am - IP Logged

I just saw what fell Now i am mad at myself

964 my mothers age and mine 69 &46

798 someone told me to play 987

460 is my age

Can you believe I was sooo tired last night I didn't play ANYTHING!!Bang HeadBang Head

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                  Ellenwood,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #60512
                  April 21, 2008
                  471 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2008, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for offering Idesire$,

Since you mentioned it..I dreamed that I was running away from this Lion.  He was not only huge but smart as well.  I had to find a strong structure to hide in and it couldn't be made from wood because the lion could break through wood.  I found a place where other people helped me hide from this lion by constructing a structure strong enough to repel it.  I never saw the lion again..others in the dream say they heard him roar but they never saw him either.  None of the people in the dream were familiar to me..they were complete strangers.

What does it all mean???  I have not planned to go on Safari.Wink

cbreeze8

Hello Cbreeze8 your dream is very interesting your dreams represent strength and charactar. You have a things on your mind and the lion maybe stress in you not noing what it may be . So look at the things that is upsetting you. play 619 for lion chasing 

Renae's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #2394
                    September 27, 2003
                    323 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2008, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Mrs. D.  can you please tell me what my dream means.  I've just posted "Weird Dream" Thanx

I'm IN it to WIN IT ALL....Party

long, island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #62181
                      June 20, 2008
                      3681 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

did i tell you my brother was 46 dont feel bad i didnt play needachange

cbreeze8's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Philadelphia
                        United States
                        Member #39430
                        May 16, 2006
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2008, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mrs D.  How long should I play 619? 

Ellenwood,Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #60512
                          April 21, 2008
                          471 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2008, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for sharing your thoughts idesire$. 

The other night I had a dream, but I didn't post it.  I private message hot mama and chippie about it. 

In the dream, my mother was talking to me and before she spoke it felt like an electrical charge entered the top of my head and I ACTUALLY heard my mother's voice.  It was like she was far away talking to me on a hand held radio.  Now, what she said I didn't understand, but she said it twice.  She said "David and Goliath wasn't true, because if they were, I would still be on this planet."  Now, my mother has been dead for 3 years now, but I heard her voice and the second time she said it, i opened my eyes and tried to figure out what was the meaning of that.  I couldn't get it.  I know that David and Goliath from the bible; fought against each other, but what did she mean by that?  Was she trying to say that her enemy pretended to be her friend and it was because of them that they were able to hurt her and that's why she's not alive today?

Hot mama instructed me that someone (my enemy) will try to hurt me and be careful who I ate from.

Last evening, when I went out in the kitchen, there was a brown paper bag on the table and I opened it and saw some hog plums in them.  I started to take out a couple, when hot mama's message came to memory.  I asked my husband where they came from, he told me .... sent them.  The dream and hot mama's words then took on a whole new meaning.  This person is pretending to be my friend, to gain my trust, only to hurt me. I know that they did something really cruel to me last year, and I had stopped speaking to them.  Only recently, the daughter came back and started talking to me and tried working her way back to me.  But I go by the saying, "Once bitten, twice shy."  So, even though I talk to her, I am very careful of what I say and still keep her at arms length.

So, ppl yes dreams have meaning.  Listen to your dreams, however silly you may think them.  And Mommy, thank you for loving me and even in death showing me that YOU STILL HAVE MY BACK.  R.I.P. I LOVE YOU TOO.

Yes listen to your dreams especially when the angels of your life is talking. Verygood judgement.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #60512
                            April 21, 2008
                            471 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

For 3days and you are welcome

Ellenwood,Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #60512
                              April 21, 2008
                              471 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2008, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Mrs. D.  can you please tell me what my dream means.  I've just posted "Weird Dream" Thanx

Will look now