Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams Tell You Things//Pay Attention

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by disney7717.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2008, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I just saw what fell Now i am mad at myself

964 my mothers age and mine 69 &46

798 someone told me to play 987

460 is my age

Can you believe I was sooo tired last night I didn't play ANYTHING!!Bang HeadBang Head

Sorry you missed that number, but every time a person seems to be to tired to play thats when you no for sure that it is going to fall and don't feel bad I do it all the time. Lol

Ellenwood,Georgia
    United States
    Member #60512
    April 21, 2008
    471 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2008, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I was awakened this morning from a crazy dream that made no sense to me.The only person I recognized besides myself was my son Jason.We like like going thru on of those maze houses like at the fair,and we came upon a old woman who I thought might have been a witch trying to cast a spell on us,but I realized that she was a Gypsy,and I was about to ask her a question about how my lover really died almost two years ago,and something woke me.It's like I am never going to find the truth.Any ideas?

Your dreams sounds to me that you may have Claivoyance(Clear Seeing) This may seem like something that's unreal or unseen. But this dream tells that you make be in a process to get information from a woman about your lovers passing. 

Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2008, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Does any of you have a dream log?

Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I have a dream log? And it was packed...........

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
          new york
          United States
          Member #52681
          June 4, 2007
          2216 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2008, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I was awakened this morning from a crazy dream that made no sense to me.The only person I recognized besides myself was my son Jason.We like like going thru on of those maze houses like at the fair,and we came upon a old woman who I thought might have been a witch trying to cast a spell on us,but I realized that she was a Gypsy,and I was about to ask her a question about how my lover really died almost two years ago,and something woke me.It's like I am never going to find the truth.Any ideas?

year - # 791 #  = north carolina pick3

question - # 367 wisconsin -daily pick3

year - #501 - new york number

son - #michigan daily3

Ellenwood,Georgia
            United States
            Member #60512
            April 21, 2008
            471 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2008, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

year - # 791 #  = north carolina pick3

question - # 367 wisconsin -daily pick3

year - #501 - new york number

son - #michigan daily3

Good Calls

cbreeze8's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Philadelphia
              United States
              Member #39430
              May 16, 2006
              45 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2008, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Hello MrsD,

Thanks for the 619..although I missed it because I usually don't play lottery on Sunday.  I will play in advance next time.  This dream I had last night was really strange.. I was standing in line at a bank and there was this lady who took a Humalog Pen (filled with insulin) and proceeded to inject the insulin into a large cup with clear liquid which she drank.  I, who also take insulin, was about to ask her about that strange method of taking insulin when she turned around and I saw a baby girl in her arms.  The baby had a puffy face-not fat-and milky colored eyes.  There was some blue in them but the overall look was white-ish.  Seeing them gave me such a start that I completely forgot to ask about her why she drank the insulin.  I don't usually go to this bank and I've seen this girl a few weeks ago and she was pregnant.

Would you please help me with this one??

cbreeze8

new york
                United States
                Member #52681
                June 4, 2007
                2216 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2008, 9:33 am - IP Logged

If you dream of something more than once, pay attention. Many dreams are given to you for a specific reason. They concern your health, safety, or even your career choice.So my question to you do you know what kind of dream you are having, and do you what they are trying to indicate??????????? Tell me some of your dreams and I will see if I can narrow them down for you. 

good morning

dream that i was driving my daugther car and she was on the left side in front sittig but than i try to stop the car because a woman was coming out of a parking lot but the brakes from the car was not working the car just didnt want to stop so i pull the emergency barkes and it stop than my daugther came out from the car but had a big black and blues burston the right side of her face the woman when to see if my daughter was ok but my daugther was crying she was bleeding alotin side her month and her head was hurting alot,

than i remember that we went to my grandmothers house at 367 south 4 street but my grandmother had pass in 2005 0f decmber

but anyway that was my dream

my daugther name s nelly

my grandmother name was petra

new york
                  United States
                  Member #52681
                  June 4, 2007
                  2216 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2008, 11:18 am - IP Logged

this morning I dreamt that I was driving this big convertible car and my mom was with me, there was someone in the back I dont know who it feels like it was two of my sons, I went around a corner and I was like I drove onto a boat ramp the water was very calm and clear the water was green not blue and I said wow I better turn around so I reversed back and as I was going backwards all I could see was clear green water all around us. My mom is 69 I am 46 my two boys are 11 and 15. If you know the numbers I should play tonight please let me know.

Thank you

driving

To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling you how you are moving and navigating through lifeTo dream that you are driving a car in reverse suggests that you are experiencing major setbacks in your goals # 425 # 302 # 461 # 1002

son

To dream of your son, if you have one, as being handsome and dutiful, foretells that he will afford you much pride and satisfaction. #610 # 937 486 # 2544

boat

To dream that you are in a boat symbolizes your ability to cope with and express your emotion  #935 # 275 # 828 # 2917

ramp

To dream that you are going up a ramp signifies your difficulties in achieving a goal # 181 # 962 3 276 #1201

water

decepitive friends are working you harm # 368 # 430 # 769 3 3951

good luck plus play your boys age day of brithday

Ellenwood,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #60512
                    April 21, 2008
                    471 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2008, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello MrsD,

Thanks for the 619..although I missed it because I usually don't play lottery on Sunday.  I will play in advance next time.  This dream I had last night was really strange.. I was standing in line at a bank and there was this lady who took a Humalog Pen (filled with insulin) and proceeded to inject the insulin into a large cup with clear liquid which she drank.  I, who also take insulin, was about to ask her about that strange method of taking insulin when she turned around and I saw a baby girl in her arms.  The baby had a puffy face-not fat-and milky colored eyes.  There was some blue in them but the overall look was white-ish.  Seeing them gave me such a start that I completely forgot to ask about her why she drank the insulin.  I don't usually go to this bank and I've seen this girl a few weeks ago and she was pregnant.

Would you please help me with this one??

cbreeze8

Sorry it took so long but your dreams represent this in a nut shell you will meet and go through this

The woman you seen is a intelligent  woman with a warm heart.This makes her sensitive to the struggles of others she finds worthy. You wil be successful in handling of a two-sided story you have been proven right.But you cannot ignore the Exessive force. Gossip an slander that is coming your way A manipulator person or group will put you in a threating situation (It may be a group of people) need for caution. But you will receive help from a man with good news like a birth of a child. But your whole entire out-come will be back with the woman you meet in your dreams who is a woman of imagination, one who encourages the dreams and talent of others. This woman has a genuine heart this woman is honest and believing in fair play.

Numbers for the next 3-4 days are

Good Luck

Ellenwood,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #60512
                      April 21, 2008
                      471 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

good morning

dream that i was driving my daugther car and she was on the left side in front sittig but than i try to stop the car because a woman was coming out of a parking lot but the brakes from the car was not working the car just didnt want to stop so i pull the emergency barkes and it stop than my daugther came out from the car but had a big black and blues burston the right side of her face the woman when to see if my daughter was ok but my daugther was crying she was bleeding alotin side her month and her head was hurting alot,

than i remember that we went to my grandmothers house at 367 south 4 street but my grandmother had pass in 2005 0f decmber

but anyway that was my dream

my daugther name s nelly

my grandmother name was petra

Sorry to you as well but I just get so busy some times but your dream in a nut shell

You will have freedom from financial concerns, strong established family setting. Family traditions and gathering Achieving of wordly dreams, gifts, inheritance. You will have a celebration or reunions. You will also have a breakthrough in thinking, self reliance, spiritual strength, and confidence. But you must over-come the not wanting to succeed and choosing to surrender. You will receive help from a blessing higher mature love, true love a dreamy partnership as a source of light.( The lady you did not see in your dream is  this person I speak of It  may be male or female depending on you sex. You did not see this friendship or relationship coming which you have been holding back---your brakes----) But the you have a great final outcome of this dream you will receive friendship, remembering past happiness and childlike innocence. You will reminisc with old friends (maybe the person I was speaking of earlier) Ending your dream at your grandmothers house is just letting you no don't lose touch with the past and you will see the good in life.

Number to play would be 36-7-4-20-05

as well as

952*

529*

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
                        Member #62321
                        June 24, 2008
                        1104 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2008, 7:14 am - IP Logged

882 fell in miami yesterday

wtg!!

Ellenwood,Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #60512
                          April 21, 2008
                          471 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2008, 9:03 am - IP Logged

882 fell in miami yesterday

wtg!!

Thanks

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #64588
                            September 1, 2008
                            4265 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

What does it mean when you dream in snippets? It's almost like your

dreams are going fast forward. They go so fast that I can't keep up sometimes.

I also don't remember much soon after I awake. When I wake up I feel like

I had a workout.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #1289
                              March 22, 2003
                              473 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

If you dream of something more than once, pay attention. Many dreams are given to you for a specific reason. They concern your health, safety, or even your career choice.So my question to you do you know what kind of dream you are having, and do you what they are trying to indicate??????????? Tell me some of your dreams and I will see if I can narrow them down for you. 

Hi Mrs.D. 

Thanks for your help.  This is the dream I had last night, for some reason I was with Robert Redford, and we were talking, I think he had papers and was going to buy a house, he gave me the keys to his house, and he left some papers for me to hold, and then had a small folder with alot of cash in it for me to hold.  I was smiling alot in this dream, he was a very romantic man, and then I woke up.  I am still thinking of that dream (lol)

Thanks,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$