Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams Tell You Things//Pay Attention

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by disney7717.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2008, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Hi Mrs.D. 

Thanks for your help.  This is the dream I had last night, for some reason I was with Robert Redford, and we were talking, I think he had papers and was going to buy a house, he gave me the keys to his house, and he left some papers for me to hold, and then had a small folder with alot of cash in it for me to hold.  I was smiling alot in this dream, he was a very romantic man, and then I woke up.  I am still thinking of that dream (lol)

Thanks,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$

I apologize for taking so long Copycat

To dream of a man like Robert Redford signifies a misunderstnding between friends or relatives. ( 345-776) And to dream of a house (old) you will receive cheerful news. (new) A happy marriage is in your future. (441-165). And to sum it up your dream means Denotes to security in one's life, it also promises long life and happiness with a romantic man.

Good Luck

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #1289
    March 22, 2003
    473 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2008, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I apologize for taking so long Copycat

To dream of a man like Robert Redford signifies a misunderstnding between friends or relatives. ( 345-776) And to dream of a house (old) you will receive cheerful news. (new) A happy marriage is in your future. (441-165). And to sum it up your dream means Denotes to security in one's life, it also promises long life and happiness with a romantic man.

Good Luck

Hi Mrs.D.,

Thank you so much for  the reply, it was very interesting, thank you for the dream numbers too. You are an Angel.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mrs.D.,

Thank you so much for  the reply, it was very interesting, thank you for the dream numbers too. You are an Angel.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are so welcome CopyCat anytime you need my help just give me a post thanks.

United States
        Member #59388
        March 15, 2008
        3 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I dreamed that someone was holding a white tablecloth in front of me...it was still in plastic as if it was just bought from the store.  What number could I play for white table cloth?  Also, someone was driving 2 green cars pass me as I was trying to cross the street.