Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lucky's Daily Tracker System available now!

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 8 years ago by wiltay.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
blackscorpion's avatar - jack2
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #46574
September 14, 2006
132 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2008, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd & Lucky for your continued hard work and generosity!

Ok, lets give this one a test, platinum here I come Smiley Santa

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2008, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Great addition, time you did something like this...

question though? would it be only for pick3 and Pick4 or for Pick5 also...I said this because I notice that Lucky is very "LUCKY" on several pick5 games getting 4/5 and been off by 1 number many times in lighter Pick5 games and Va Cash25...

Wish you use also Geo5666, MmeFlorida and maddog10 system that they use for pick5 games...

Is stuff like this that you need to be doing Todd...

Not only Geo5666, MmeFlorida, Lucky and Maddog10, but also Laverne Maloney, Nbey6 and others...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2008, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd and Lucky! Blue Angel

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31533 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Lucky and Todd

Kisses 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Love it..so far..we'll see.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Tested for all states mid play today and got 2 hits out of 24 states.

If I was to play online with $0.25 per number x 16 x 24 (states) = $96.

With two box hits (2 x $93.75) = $187.5 - $96 (cost of play) = $91.50 profit.

I'll test again for tomorrow mid play for all states.

This system can be profitable if it has 2+ box hits out of 24 states.

Of course one would need to spend $96 to play online, $0.25 per number.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23348 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Tested for all states mid play today and got 2 hits out of 24 states.

If I was to play online with $0.25 per number x 16 x 24 (states) = $96.

With two box hits (2 x $93.75) = $187.5 - $96 (cost of play) = $91.50 profit.

I'll test again for tomorrow mid play for all states.

This system can be profitable if it has 2+ box hits out of 24 states.

Of course one would need to spend $96 to play online, $0.25 per number.

I understand the natural desire to test something that seems new, but please keep in mind the thing that makes each of these systems from Lucky so special is that they have been tested on the Internet for all to see over the period of nine years now.

If you tested each of the numbers this week, you might come out with a tremendous result, or you might not, but there does not exist any "magic" system that wins every time you test it.  The key to any system is that it produces a positive result over a length of time, and that's something that is extremely rare.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                Fayetteville, Georgia
                United States
                Member #3593
                February 2, 2004
                2285 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2008, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Todd

I have always had a deep respect for Lucky and his posts over the years and have had many hits from his numbers. This system enhances what we already know about his numbers. We here at LP should be grateful for what he has given us and to you for the time it took to develop. I particularly like the Cash 4 system mainly because the  payout is higher and yes BTW (in case no one noticed) Georgia has a box hit today midday. I played all 16 of the numbers for 50 cents box-spent 8 bucks and a profit of $92.00. not bad for the 1st day rollout.....makes playing a whole lot easier.......Drum

Ms. Pat

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                  Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2008, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'll continue to test it on my own. By testing I mean to track the results before placing bets with real funds. I have no doubt that Lucky's system was tested for 9 years, I am fairly new to the pick 4 Lucky's system (that being up recently) needing to track it for my own peace of mind that this system also works for pick 4 in the long run. Thanks again Todd and Lucky for this great tool.

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23348 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Todd

I have always had a deep respect for Lucky and his posts over the years and have had many hits from his numbers. This system enhances what we already know about his numbers. We here at LP should be grateful for what he has given us and to you for the time it took to develop. I particularly like the Cash 4 system mainly because the  payout is higher and yes BTW (in case no one noticed) Georgia has a box hit today midday. I played all 16 of the numbers for 50 cents box-spent 8 bucks and a profit of $92.00. not bad for the 1st day rollout.....makes playing a whole lot easier.......Drum

Ms. Pat

Big Grin Great job with that hit!

The thing that I personally like so much about having Lucky's systems automated is that anyone can get the number workout for any Pick 3 or Pick 4 game each and every day, without fail.  That would be literally impossible for Lucky to do, although has bent over backwards to try and meet all requests in the past.  But he's one person, and can't always have the time to meet every request.  Now that's no longer an issue!

As a bonus (and the last feature I programmed in the system), the system will also provide a combined midday + evening workout.  When I was working with Lucky on the system, he mentioned that he gets that request sometimes, so we were both like, "let's do that too."

Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23348 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I'll continue to test it on my own. By testing I mean to track the results before placing bets with real funds. I have no doubt that Lucky's system was tested for 9 years, I am fairly new to the pick 4 Lucky's system (that being up recently) needing to track it for my own peace of mind that this system also works for pick 4 in the long run. Thanks again Todd and Lucky for this great tool.

That makes perfect sense!  When you're spending money on something then you should absolutely test it out and make sure you're comfortable with it before laying down real bucks. 

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                        Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2008, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hurray! yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                 babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Thanks Todd and Lucky!!!!

Now Lucky maybe you can get some rest Bed! Sleep is better than botox any day of the week!

Looks like a lot of folks will be upgrading....

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Heroic City
                          Indonesia
                          Member #31689
                          February 2, 2006
                          1153 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2008, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

That makes perfect sense!  When you're spending money on something then you should absolutely test it out and make sure you're comfortable with it before laying down real bucks. 

tracking the Estimate Time Arrival (ETA) would be the challenge Hurray!when to get in Smash and get outSulk Off, i assume the winning rate would be +/- 30% and the good news is less number to play, btw nice layout like it was a paper workout

Cheers Thumbs UpCheers

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
                          Prae confusione sonitus maris.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2008, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I transferred some information from this post of mine Lucky's Followers System: Maloney Style - Lottery Post straight on over to New Lucky's Daily Tracker System. I said to myself if all things are consistent it should work. & ye$, ye$, it does. This time I am seeing the state specific hits coming in line. & that's a good thing.

So...in essence last night I took yesterday's (10/30/08) pick 4 results & then clicked on for 10/31/08 both midday & evening for every state in New Lucky's Daily Tracker System. I then matched the results from 10/30/08's pick 4s to the states for 10/31/08 (highlighted in red). The state that had hits from 10/30/08, produced a boxed midday hit. That was the indicator for me. Here is one from Delaware. Don't forget we still have to see the evening results.

Delaware Mid/Eve Play 4

Friday, October 31, 2008

3461-3485-7369-7381-1947
                            1986-4569-4581-3568-3519

7561-7589-4735de10/31midday-4786

K

ey Numbers — 3-4-7-8-6

3478-3476

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23348 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

tracking the Estimate Time Arrival (ETA) would be the challenge Hurray!when to get in Smash and get outSulk Off, i assume the winning rate would be +/- 30% and the good news is less number to play, btw nice layout like it was a paper workout

Cheers Thumbs UpCheers

If you used Vista + if you had ClearType turned ON in your screen settings (also available in Win XP), it would look even better: