Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lucky's Daily Tracker System available now!

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 8 years ago by wiltay.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

LAVERNE MALONEY

well i'm agree that lucky statistics doesn't cover Lucky's Daily Tracker System the stats just a lead or guide that some state were "predictable" using some system specially Lucky's Daily Tracker System because i believe the system using combined occurrence using hot and cold from xyz occurrence so it must be good because "less numbers" to play (14), 4x3x3 with 123 system give 36 numbers with boxed occurrence +/- 21.6% and +/- 2% for straight per years

also we may see a lot of 2 of 3 using Lucky's Daily Tracker System

about the actual Lucky's Daily Tracker System statistics actually i have a suggestion to the chief

Chief, it hard to create one user let say named lucky daily or something then backtest since

Sunday, November 2, 2008, 1:21 am

(the officials lucky daily tracker) by doing this i think it would increase standard members into premium members.

well i dunno if it hard to create such Inquiry in LP platform but i think it can be done since lucky daily tracker using some xyz draws to predict next draw and i think lucky daily tracker using hot cold combination. and sometime it give consecutive hit

good luck

I would have to agree with this part. While I can personally vouch for the value of a gold or platinum membership, you (Todd) are effectively in a sales management position. While there are always people who will buy something on the hope that it may be what they were looking for, many, many, many more people would buy the product if it can be proven that the product is effective before they lay down their cash. I am already a platinum member and can state that Lucky's system is a very effective tool, but it had built-in reverse checking ability, I think more people would buy into it.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
    Member #42875
    July 9, 2006
    7245 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2008, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Are we losing sight as to why Todd implement all of the devices that he does into this site, is there any other reson why we should be supportive whenever we can besides the new addition to the preminum features? Of course each member should decide for themselves what this site means to them and if they should support it or not...

a new member seeking advice

Previous Private Message —
    Sent By: 
    Sent: November 7, 2008, 12:18 am

hi,

i was wondering if u cld tell me if the membership upgrade is worth it for the lucky and todd's system? i am very new to this site and jst wanted to get a couple opinions before i moved too fast. i noticed your comments in one of the forums about the system and i wanted to knw your thoughts on the consistancy. i live in florida and i dnt really play the games via internet, so i only play the cash 3 and play 4 here in florida. im jst interested in knowing if this system has any consistancy, like does it hit every 3 months, every month, or like evry week? im sorry for all the questions, i'm jst very interested but dont want to waste money...lol... the system does seem to be alot better than the pen and paper systems i work w/ now.... lol... thanks a bunch in advance.

RE: a new member seeking advice

To: 
    Sent:  November 7, 2008, 7:55 am

I have a preminum membership for entirely different reasons mainly I like to think that I am helping to support Todd in his efforts to continue to provide us with the best Lottery site on the internet, I feel if I can see my way clear to purchase a preminum membership even if it is only one month at a time it will help defray the cost to some degree...

I am not a friend of Todd's, I don't know him personally but what I do know is he has to pay something in order to keep this site operational, I am not sure if you are aware of just how many other Lottery sites there is, well they are many popping up all over and none of those offer the quality given here, however they still charge their monthly fees, therefore if we don't pay something here we will be forced to pay for it somewhere else, and the somewhere else in my opinion will be sub-standard service...

Before Lottery Post I had joined several other sites and through careful examination I slowly eliminated them one by one until I was absoutely sure I had the right one for me, Lottery Post... "Remember we get what we pay for" 

The best advice I can give is, it would be in your best interest to at least try a 1 month subscription ($7.95) so you can decide for yourself, because the preminum memberships has more to offer than just Lucky's Followers, again in my opinion it wouldn't be fair for you to make your desicions based on the opinion of others.

One month should be ample time for you to make a thorough examination and then make your decision based on what you have decided and not what someone else has decided for you...

Ask yourself this question will the $7.95 for the one month trial make or break you?. 

Good Luck

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I would have to agree with this part. While I can personally vouch for the value of a gold or platinum membership, you (Todd) are effectively in a sales management position. While there are always people who will buy something on the hope that it may be what they were looking for, many, many, many more people would buy the product if it can be proven that the product is effective before they lay down their cash. I am already a platinum member and can state that Lucky's system is a very effective tool, but it had built-in reverse checking ability, I think more people would buy into it.

Yes, if I posted a system that predicted every lottery result, every drawing, and you could prove it forwards and backwards, then yes, I agree, I would have sales off the charts.

Then you can wake up from your nice dream.

Such a thing does not exist, and will never exist.

What I am presenting for Platinum members is one more tool, out of dozens of available tools, for them to play the lottery.  The tools here cannot be found anyplace else.  The Lucky's systems are created by one of the most -- if not THE most -- highly respected member here, and who has been posting predictions for about a decade.

If you'd like to understand the performance of Lucky's picks, I do not need to create some kind of "extra" proof of it, just look at what Lucky has done.

BTW, calling me a "sales management" person is really unfair, and I have no idea where that comes from.  Do you understand how long I have been providing a 95% free web site for lottery players -- paid for out of my pocket?  Do you actually think that the premium memberships cover all of my costs?  If you think I'm a "sales person in chief" then you are misinformed.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2008, 12:38 am - IP Logged

@SYSP34:

If you have suggestions, please send them to me in a private message.

You don't seem to understand what this new system is, and I would prefer not than have stuff posted on this thread that could potentially confuse someone who is just learning about it for the first time.

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2008, 12:39 am - IP Logged

@msgirlinga:

Thank you, that was a nice message!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2008, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Todd, no insult intended. I totally agree with everything you've said. The only point I was trying to convey is that anyone who knows anything about the lottery and has taken the time to learn from some of the best (including Lucky) know that the Lottery Post is the ONLY place you can come where you will not be fed the usual line of bull pie-in-the-sky lines that you hear everywhere else. However, those guests and members who are new haven't learned these lessons yet and are probably afraid that they would be duped into paying for memberships in order to obtain tools that they are going to be junk like most of the stuff they've paid for before that's out there. I for one am glad I've purchased my membership here, and I am sure that anyone else who has a membership agrees. Sorry for the verbage, it was intended as a compliments of sorts, as in "you-da-man" or whatever else you choose to call the person who owns, operates, and maintains this site. It's your site, and your rules. I was only making a suggestion.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7295 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2008, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Are we losing sight as to why Todd implement all of the devices that he does into this site, is there any other reson why we should be supportive whenever we can besides the new addition to the preminum features? Of course each member should decide for themselves what this site means to them and if they should support it or not...

a new member seeking advice

Previous Private Message —
              Sent By: 
              Sent: November 7, 2008, 12:18 am

hi,

i was wondering if u cld tell me if the membership upgrade is worth it for the lucky and todd's system? i am very new to this site and jst wanted to get a couple opinions before i moved too fast. i noticed your comments in one of the forums about the system and i wanted to knw your thoughts on the consistancy. i live in florida and i dnt really play the games via internet, so i only play the cash 3 and play 4 here in florida. im jst interested in knowing if this system has any consistancy, like does it hit every 3 months, every month, or like evry week? im sorry for all the questions, i'm jst very interested but dont want to waste money...lol... the system does seem to be alot better than the pen and paper systems i work w/ now.... lol... thanks a bunch in advance.

RE: a new member seeking advice

To: 
              Sent:  November 7, 2008, 7:55 am

I have a preminum membership for entirely different reasons mainly I like to think that I am helping to support Todd in his efforts to continue to provide us with the best Lottery site on the internet, I feel if I can see my way clear to purchase a preminum membership even if it is only one month at a time it will help defray the cost to some degree...

I am not a friend of Todd's, I don't know him personally but what I do know is he has to pay something in order to keep this site operational, I am not sure if you are aware of just how many other Lottery sites there is, well they are many popping up all over and none of those offer the quality given here, however they still charge their monthly fees, therefore if we don't pay something here we will be forced to pay for it somewhere else, and the somewhere else in my opinion will be sub-standard service...

Before Lottery Post I had joined several other sites and through careful examination I slowly eliminated them one by one until I was absoutely sure I had the right one for me, Lottery Post... "Remember we get what we pay for" 

The best advice I can give is, it would be in your best interest to at least try a 1 month subscription ($7.95) so you can decide for yourself, because the preminum memberships has more to offer than just Lucky's Followers, again in my opinion it wouldn't be fair for you to make your desicions based on the opinion of others.

One month should be ample time for you to make a thorough examination and then make your decision based on what you have decided and not what someone else has decided for you...

Ask yourself this question will the $7.95 for the one month trial make or break you?. 

Good Luck

"The best advice I can give is, it would be in your best interest to at least try a 1 month subscription ($7.95) so you can decide for yourself, because the preminum memberships has more to offer than just Lucky's Followers, again in my opinion it wouldn't be fair for you to make your desicions based on the opinion of others."

I Agree!

While it's possible Lucky's daily tracker system could offset the price, it's still just one of many tools and features we get with a premium membership.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Heroic City
                Indonesia
                Member #31689
                February 2, 2006
                1153 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2008, 9:01 am - IP Logged

@SYSP34:

If you have suggestions, please send them to me in a private message.

You don't seem to understand what this new system is, and I would prefer not than have stuff posted on this thread that could potentially confuse someone who is just learning about it for the first time.

chief

sorry if make some  "potentially confuse someone who is just learning about it for the first time". what i like to suggest is lucky daily tracker system are an automatic prediction tools so a backtest function can be done altough it took hard effort to make such querry.

about the lucky daily tracker system, default expectation hit are +/- 14/220 = +/- 6.36% or +/- 1.9 (2 hit) per month but since the process use an excellent tracking the real occurrence will be increase +/- 4/5 times per month maybe some states have +/- 7 times per month or more which is i think this is the best tools to play pick 3/4 comparing with the amount of number to play.

well this is just IMHO the real occurrence speak on the prior lucky thread :)

gl

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
                Prae confusione sonitus maris.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                  NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #3100
                  December 23, 2003
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2008, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Thank You both, Todd & Lucky for another Great Tool...

Your hard work is very much appreciated, and I am a Grateful Platinum Member...

I have noticed that in both Pick 3 & 4, only Single numbers are being produced. 

How can doubles be produced for both Pick 3/4 games as well as triples, and double/doubles for Pick 4, since Pick 4 produces many doubles and some  triples, & double/doubles.

This is just another Great reason to be a Platinum Member and be part of the VIP Club.... Now let's get some winning numbers!!!  js1237.. 

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2008, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Thank You both, Todd & Lucky for another Great Tool...

Your hard work is very much appreciated, and I am a Grateful Platinum Member...

I have noticed that in both Pick 3 & 4, only Single numbers are being produced. 

How can doubles be produced for both Pick 3/4 games as well as triples, and double/doubles for Pick 4, since Pick 4 produces many doubles and some  triples, & double/doubles.

This is just another Great reason to be a Platinum Member and be part of the VIP Club.... Now let's get some winning numbers!!!  js1237.. 

The Lucky's Followers System does have some doubles in the output, so that's one place to find them.  (Pick 3 only, for right now.)  The other thing you can do with the Daily Tracker is to use the Key Numbers to generate some doubles.

Lucky may have some additional tips, or maybe other systems, for doubles/triples, but I won't speak for him on that.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                      Wentzville, Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #2243
                      September 4, 2003
                      8489 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2008, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

hey now Todd & Lucky,

i have read through the entire thread and first off i gotta say, i could never get that whole deflate thing, it was waaaaaaay ova' my head and from time 2 time, i'd take a peep @ it but still was clueless.  after goin' 2 Lucky's Daily Tracker, it just gave me a light bulb moment and registered.  i like the fact that for a brief moment i didn't have to think about a think, just make a selection of the drw. and bam!  click this, click that!

i couldn't begin to imagine what type of work went into it but um real glad Lucky is sharin' it and um real glad that i got the right 2 use it!BananaThanks Todd & Lucky!

now Todd,

i know i said this before, when i go out to lunch and come back u done did sumthin' else, u always at it tryin' 2 mProve things for us, and um sure that ALL would AGREE...."there's no place else like home"

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2008, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks Duck!  I always miss you when you're out to lunch, I am glad you're home now.  I'm going to have to set up the Lottery Post Schoolhouse to get you and anyone else who is not using Deflate .... busy "deflating".  It's such a helpful tool!

Thanks for writing!  One of the best things I like about having Lucky's systems online is that Lucky is now super-human --- able to do those number workouts 24 hours a day, for any state, and even combining mid and eve, if that's your thing.  The "human" Lucky has to eat and sleep and all those other fun human things, and would never be able to do them if he was crunching numbers all day long.

I'm glad you like it!

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2008, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

got quetion that i really need someone to answer for me please...

can this give me a pick 3 straight, 20% of the time?

and how many tickets do i have to play...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                            N.C.
                            United States
                            Member #59229
                            March 9, 2008
                            327 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2008, 7:43 am - IP Logged

got quetion that i really need someone to answer for me please...

can this give me a pick 3 straight, 20% of the time?

and how many tickets do i have to play...

20%?........no. You will get a boxed hit a few times a week

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5114 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I made a big update to the site last night, including the release of the latest "Lucky's" system -- Lucky's Daily Tracker.

This is the system that Lucky has been posting for years on the forums and in his blog, which he sometimes referred to as "States I Track".

A HUGE thanks goes to Lucky for donating his system, so that I could program it and make it available for Platinum members.  We are all fortunate to have someone as generous as Lucky!

You don't need to be a Platinum member to try the system out, but you do need to be a Platinum member to get the real Lucky's numbers on the final page.

Hopefully you all will enjoy the authentic output of the new system, as well as the updates to Lucky's Followers system, with the new "handwritten" look.

Plus, when you get the system output containing the real Lucky numbers (not the trial "fake" numbers), Lucky's real signature will appear, authenticating the results!  Yes, that's Lucky's actual handwriting!

The new system is available right now for BOTH Pick 3 and Pick 4, and even includes an option to generate the numbers for COMBINED midday and evening numbers, since some people like to look at the two draws as a single game.

Lucky's Daily Tracker is perfect for those looking for a set of numbers to play, because the output is a good, manageable size, and the numbers are designed to work together.  However, like any of Lucky's systems, he also provides Key Numbers and Key Combinations, so the system will also work well combined with other systems and/or number sets.

The Daily Tracker can automatically put the output directly into the Inspector and Deflate tools (just like Lucky's Followers System), and it can copy the output to the clipboard in two different formats.

The copy to clipboard feature works in ANY browser, not just IE!

I have been working on this system literally for months now, and I am really excited to be able to finally announce its availability. 

This system is a huge benefit to all players of Pick 3 and Pick 4, because for the first time all of the rundowns are available for all the games -- something one person (Lucky) could never do every day by himself.  (I'm sure Lucky is having a big sigh of relief too, as it is no easy task to do it for just one state!)

Like always, I welcome your feedback!

www.lotterypost.com/system-lucky-tracker.aspx

THANK'S Todd:

4 2008..>>>>!

l@@k'N forward>>>>2009!!

WEATHER TEMP IS drop'n!!

lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2009/2010!!!!!!!

psykomo