Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Ever found a Good system, will the State LOttery pay you and how much

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 8 years ago by charmed7.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I have a question, if you found a system that wins Powerball once a month, will the state lottery pay you? And if so how much...[please answer all 3 questions when answering]....

How much do you all think? I know you are going to say you can win it yourself but my answer is they will not want you winning it 3 times and i don't think it will be good...

What will be your demands..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi pumpi76,

Is there a limit on how many jackpot an individual can win in a lifetime? :P

I would not abuse the system by over using it.

Others would be mad seeing one person hogging all the cash, I would think the lottery headquarters they are getting a cut of it anyway, so they don't care who wins.

If I am banned from collecting, I'll give the numbers to my friends and family to hit big. Then for fun, go up to a homeless person with a set of numbers and say "these will make your dreams comes true", and walk away. :P

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I may be a kill-joy here, but personally I don't see why you would ever need to win it more than once unless you are terrible at managing your finances.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I have a question, if you found a system that wins Powerball once a month, will the state lottery pay you? And if so how much...[please answer all 3 questions when answering]....

How much do you all think? I know you are going to say you can win it yourself but my answer is they will not want you winning it 3 times and i don't think it will be good...

Here are my 5 demands:

A.         Put West Virginia Cash25 in centrical locations in every 3 states in the U.S...Let it cost 1 dollar...But definately one in Florida, New York and California...It must pay 25,000 dollars...

B.         100 million dollars...Not for me i'll only take 4 million dollars, the 94 million is to bribe governments of the world [in centrical countries of course] into creating a West Virginia Cash25 for 50 cents or 1 dollar...

C.         Arrange or set up where 1 smart geek black person wins the pick6 2 times and mention that he has a secret formula that he invented to win the lottery [the formula don't have to exist, and it must come out in the newspapers] [want to prove that we are as smart as anyone else]....Do the same thing with a spanish latin female they must mention or it must be mentioned in the newspapers that she created a formula to win the lotto twice also...all separated from years of each other....

D.        Create several Free lottos in the U.S not as competition with the state but as enhancement, paying from 500,000 and up....Even though i don't think THEY should be doing this but instead the rich community and brand community...

C.        i'll try to squeeze in in there That they create a pick2.... 

NOTE: I'LL BE BAN FROM POWERBALL AND THAT'S FINE I NEVER LIKE THAT GAME BUT I STILL CAN GO AT PICK3.... 

EITHER THEY DO THIS, OR THERE IS NO DEAL.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2008, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Here are my 5 demands:

A.         Put West Virginia Cash25 in centrical locations in every 3 states in the U.S...Let it cost 1 dollar...But definately one in Florida, New York and California...It must pay 25,000 dollars...

B.         100 million dollars...Not for me i'll only take 4 million dollars, the 94 million is to bribe governments of the world [in centrical countries of course] into creating a West Virginia Cash25 for 50 cents or 1 dollar...

C.         Arrange or set up where 1 smart geek black person wins the pick6 2 times and mention that he has a secret formula that he invented to win the lottery [the formula don't have to exist, and it must come out in the newspapers] [want to prove that we are as smart as anyone else]....Do the same thing with a spanish latin female they must mention or it must be mentioned in the newspapers that she created a formula to win the lotto twice also...all separated from years of each other....

D.        Create several Free lottos in the U.S not as competition with the state but as enhancement, paying from 500,000 and up....Even though i don't think THEY should be doing this but instead the rich community and brand community...

C.        i'll try to squeeze in in there That they create a pick2.... 

NOTE: I'LL BE BAN FROM POWERBALL AND THAT'S FINE I NEVER LIKE THAT GAME BUT I STILL CAN GO AT PICK3.... 

EITHER THEY DO THIS, OR THERE IS NO DEAL.....

I forgot to say, the West Virginia CAsh25 style lottery in every 3rd state must be played day and night....And the spansh women and black guy must go into the history books...And the 96 million will go into the stock market to grow and then bribe governments of the world...

you are not scared are you? [talking to the state]....

THEY EITHER DO THIS OR THERE IS NO DEAL...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2008, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Then once a month, you would be paid the same as anyone else who won based on the following scale.

MATCH       PRIZE
             5+1       JACKPOT
             5+0      $200,000
             4+1       $10,000
             4+         $100
             3+         $100
             3+           $7
             2+           $7
             1+1            $4
             0+1            $3   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2008, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I forgot to say, the West Virginia CAsh25 style lottery in every 3rd state must be played day and night....And the spansh women and black guy must go into the history books...And the 96 million will go into the stock market to grow and then bribe governments of the world...

you are not scared are you? [talking to the state]....

THEY EITHER DO THIS OR THERE IS NO DEAL...

I also forgot to say that the West Virginia Cash25 style lottery in every 3rd state is in every 3rd state of the 50 or 51 states....

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2008, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Then once a month, you would be paid the same as anyone else who won based on the following scale.

MATCH       PRIZE
                 5+1       JACKPOT
                 5+0      $200,000
                 4+1       $10,000
                 4+         $100
                 3+         $100
                 3+           $7
                 2+           $7
                 1+1            $4
                 0+1            $3   

But after the 3rd hit, a couple of guys in black would be knocking on your door.....lol

They wouldn't pay you, they would kidnap you and grill you under a very bright light.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

It's easy to say that a system that is guaranteed to win once a month will never happen.

If you think about ALL the folks A LOT SMARTER THAN US that have tried to develop a system and have not been able to, that tells you something.

BUT - if you DID develop a system and could PROVE it - it's simple how to counteract it - add new balls, change the matrix, or go to computer-generated numbers. Suspend the game for a week or two, then come back with changes.

BUT #2 - if you (anyone) invented a guaranteed system, would you honestly tell ANYONE ?    I wouldn't.  I'd win, then I would set up people in other states to win on my behalf, 50/50, or even 20/80 (where I get 20).

The answers to your 3 questions are answered by the first question - they won't pay you off.

Why not ?

It's extortion, for one, and for another, how do they KNOW you have not sold out to someone else ?   Sure - you can sign affadavits saying you have not, but still, I would not trust anyone.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2008, 3:45 am - IP Logged

But after the 3rd hit, a couple of guys in black would be knocking on your door.....lol

They wouldn't pay you, they would kidnap you and grill you under a very bright light.

Not just the guys in black, but also the ones in blue, yelllow, pink, red and everybody else.

It is very doubtful that anybody will try to pay you for anything.

As to bribing governments with $100,000,000 (Dollars), Well, that is nothing, you could not even bribe a city with so little.

So you say that spanish women and blacks are not known for being smart?

Is not their race that holds them back, but maybe their not being properly educated, a well educated woman and or black can be as intelligent as a well educated white male.

------------

How intelligent do you think that a person has to be to win lottery games, even jackpot games?

Intelligence and education don't exactly have to go hand in hand, but education can help a lot.

A person does not have to be of any one particular race or nationality to win, nor he or she has to have any kind of school degree either.

-----------

For winning jackpot games Math and softwares can help a lot, but I think that mostly it would be prediction technique.

If I had a good Math advisor and a good lottery programmer helping me, I might have a good chance of winning on jackpot games, maybe even on the higher prices, as I understand the basics of prediction for lottery games, the pick 3 is simple enough that I used to win it boxed all by myself without any help other than with a sums and roots chart, an ink marker pen and a very few past draws (From 1 to no more than 60 past draws, 1 to 10 past draws used most of the time), no software nor computer help at all, sometimes won straight with the very same chart and also with from 1 to 10 past draws.

My best straight pick 3 prediction needed no more than 10 past draws for stats and mostly the last 4 draws (same as most of the time for any prediction, boxed or straight), but I did use filter software for it, but no software at all for stats.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2008, 11:08 am - IP Logged

When it comes to PowerBall, the state will pay you.  There is some Notoriety attached to the state for having a winner.  When it comes to the state sponsored games, you will come under a great deal of scrutiny, not only from the Lottory people but the state police.  They will smell a rat.

Should you escape the State and Lotto police, you will be found by the less law abiding portion of our population.  They will smell easy money and their tactics won't be as gentle.  They will uncover how you managed to win so often and assume control of your method.  If you are lucky, your body might be found by some hunter or hiker strolling aimlessly fifty miles from the nearest point of civilization.

If you ever develop a method for winning on a consistent basis, keep a low profile in spite of the Lotto people plastering your mug shot in every newspaper, internet site, and lotto blog they can find.  Never mind that a map to your house will sell on every street corner for $19.95.  Forget about the GPS locator attached to your car.  Forget that Google Earth will post a link to a satelite photo of your home.   Forget about that kidnapper stalking your daughter's apartment.  Just remember to "Lock and Load".

The Lottory people won't worry about paying you off.  You won't be around much longer.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2008, 11:20 am - IP Logged

You have to be a genius to win PIck6 twice not by quick by but by your own system...You have to be a genius to come up with a formula to win Powerball once a month...But you see there are LEVELS of intelligence...There are geniuses, then there are higher geniuses...Higher geniuses will bring 100 in their final grade for 1 year 3 years in a row...That's a higher geniuse....A higher genius may finish a maze in so many seconds...A higher genius may become rich before he is 24....And then there is the supergenius who will win a Pick6 Ramndom game once or twice [and even so there is a higher level than winning pick6 twice and that is winning pick3 every drawing or most drawings which hasn't been achieved yet in the history of the world]...Again there are levels of intelligence...A higher genius or super genius may become president....Supergeniuses may develop the Superstring theory or theory or relativity....These are things not achievable by just anyone....[However i have to admit that finishing a maze in so many seconds is more of a category of a supergenius than a higher genius]....

You know how much i'll like for it to be a West Virginia Cash25 style lottery and place it in Indonesia...Indonesia for what i see is the size of Texas yet texas has 20 million people and Indonesia has 234 million people...All those people huddled together and there is no WVA Cash25? I'll like it to be for 25 cents but they will not do it so i have to be reseanable...I'll like one in India who has 1 billion 200 million people but i feel India has many celebrities in Bollywood [version of Hollywood], yet they should be the ones putting money to bribe their governments....You see West Virginia Cash25 and other easy lotteries [or so they're seem] are WATER FOUNTAINS a place where people can drink out of the water and find a little relieve....

I am not trying to brag but i did found 2 systems that should win Powerball like once every 3-4 month...And i said "SHOULD".....One definately the other one it should but i don't have custom made softwares nor can do certain experiments to confirm me, at least not yet nor do i have algorithms to do it....The system that will definately win Powerball every 3 or 4 months is the one with 1 custom made wheel using 1 ratio, that will win powerball like once a month....The other one is guessing which the location of the higher ending digits, which are numbers that end in 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....And if they don't win Powerball they will definately win Florida Lotto which pays 25 million dollars...If you multiply 25 million dollars times 3 times a year, it will equaled 75 million, and that's just 1 year, how about the other years...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2008, 11:25 am - IP Logged

When it comes to PowerBall, the state will pay you.  There is some Notoriety attached to the state for having a winner.  When it comes to the state sponsored games, you will come under a great deal of scrutiny, not only from the Lottory people but the state police.  They will smell a rat.

Should you escape the State and Lotto police, you will be found by the less law abiding portion of our population.  They will smell easy money and their tactics won't be as gentle.  They will uncover how you managed to win so often and assume control of your method.  If you are lucky, your body might be found by some hunter or hiker strolling aimlessly fifty miles from the nearest point of civilization.

If you ever develop a method for winning on a consistent basis, keep a low profile in spite of the Lotto people plastering your mug shot in every newspaper, internet site, and lotto blog they can find.  Never mind that a map to your house will sell on every street corner for $19.95.  Forget about the GPS locator attached to your car.  Forget that Google Earth will post a link to a satelite photo of your home.   Forget about that kidnapper stalking your daughter's apartment.  Just remember to "Lock and Load".

The Lottory people won't worry about paying you off.  You won't be around much longer.

so you are telling me that we are all dead meat here in LotteryPost?

good advice though....But have to admit that's only if you don't tell anyone, if you don't public make the system out there....

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                            CT
                            United States
                            Member #61398
                            May 21, 2008
                            781 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I am not trying to brag but i did found 2 systems that should win Powerball like once every 3-4 month

Care to elaborate? That's a big assumption, unless of course you are talking about a system that generates 5,000,000 tickets to play.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2008, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

You see, this is why i'll like to create a Lotto Stock Market just like the Stock Market for the poor that way they don't have to worry about that, this is why i'll like to create Pick2, this is why i want WVA Cash25 in every country in the world to prevent deaths, this is why...Notice that no one tells any of the guys of the Stock Market when they make mad money nothing...Again the world will have been a better place if there was WVA cash25, Pick2, Lotto STock Market, and Free lottos paying 500,000 and up....

actually now that i remember there are 2 more system which 1 of them i know will win the lottery once a month but i don't have it here in my Blog but instead in myspace blog [is a system i got on EBay or 9 dollars, the owner did not know the potential of the system, and the next one is using small wheel and alternating them to capture the 6 numbers [this system also will win Pick6 once a month]....But the problem with this systems is that they don't cost 20 dollars to play but instead couple of thousands...But they are still good because if you notice you are only paying 1 dollar to win millions, and if you win 1 million you can win the State Pick6 several times making you unstoppable....All this systems they should...Actually they will it just that they require more money than normal...

STEW all my systems they are in my blog....

also i had 1 more demand that i totally forgot, i was trying to remember it but i couldn't remember it when i was writing the demands...That demand is that the lottery if it can secretly select winners, because the winners really squander the money, for them to once in a while select winners that really are going to do something good with the money....

All this will have been prevented if they [the state] had only make me win WIn For Life once, i would have won it and totally forget about the lottery....Also all this will have been prevented if they only gave me my 100% military disability and not keep my at 60%.....If all this happened i wouldn't have to worry about any of this crap....