Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Ever found a Good system, will the State LOttery pay you and how much

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 8 years ago by charmed7.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2008, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Here are my 5 demands:

A.         Put West Virginia Cash25 in centrical locations in every 3 states in the U.S...Let it cost 1 dollar...But definately one in Florida, New York and California...It must pay 25,000 dollars...

B.         100 million dollars...Not for me i'll only take 4 million dollars, the 94 million is to bribe governments of the world [in centrical countries of course] into creating a West Virginia Cash25 for 50 cents or 1 dollar...

C.         Arrange or set up where 1 smart geek black person wins the pick6 2 times and mention that he has a secret formula that he invented to win the lottery [the formula don't have to exist, and it must come out in the newspapers] [want to prove that we are as smart as anyone else]....Do the same thing with a spanish latin female they must mention or it must be mentioned in the newspapers that she created a formula to win the lotto twice also...all separated from years of each other....

D.        Create several Free lottos in the U.S not as competition with the state but as enhancement, paying from 500,000 and up....Even though i don't think THEY should be doing this but instead the rich community and brand community...

C.        i'll try to squeeze in in there That they create a pick2.... 

NOTE: I'LL BE BAN FROM POWERBALL AND THAT'S FINE I NEVER LIKE THAT GAME BUT I STILL CAN GO AT PICK3.... 

EITHER THEY DO THIS, OR THERE IS NO DEAL.....

And i forgot to say, at least 5 of the Free lottos must be for BLACKS ONLY, the rest for the Populace....Wish i could do more but you have to understand, look who we are talking about, we are talking about the STATE LOTTERY....The rest of the free lottos will be for the rest of the populace/population....What i hate the most is that people talk about how great it is to be american, and how our troops are this and that, and they forget about Blacks living in the U.S, they too are AMERICANS...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
    CT
    United States
    Member #61398
    May 21, 2008
    781 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2008, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

And i forgot to say, at least 5 of the Free lottos must be for BLACKS ONLY

So you want to bring back segregation?

Florida
      United States
      Member #63353
      July 26, 2008
      546 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2008, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi pumpi if this system wins powerball or the florida lotto I more than happy with just hitting once like a 30 or 40 million jackpot

Im 30 ,I would take all at once that woul leave me with 10 to 15 million after taxes I dont think I need more than that.But if this system

Can win a game with such high odds then a game like a pick 3 would be a piece of cake for this system I would be happy with hitting the pick 3

once a week.I mean straight hit so 50 dollars on a number would give me 25 grand, I can live with 25 grand a week or evry two weeks the nicest part of it is theres no tax on it and no one knows you win

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

And i forgot to say, at least 5 of the Free lottos must be for BLACKS ONLY

So you want to bring back segregation?

Over the years in my quest for the lottery, i've realized that jackpot games like Powerball & PIck 6 do not favor minorities...The reason is that these jackpot games favor whoever is the majority of the State...Do you think is fair for the ONLY elevator that circumvent the stairs, years of hardwork to select 100 white people and only select 1 black person when a black people are not in the same standing as white people, is not fair it should be half and half and half and half [talking about the other etnicities and about women]...But like how the lotto is random and blind it can't see this.....

Even if this is segregation is a good kind of segregation....Blacks & White are not in the same standing...Not even Blacks & Latinos are in the same standing...Same thing with females and males...

The supreme court should allow that this particular kind of segregation be allowed, whatever segregation done TO EQUALIZED the races/features/etnicity/sexes SHOULD BE WELCOMED....

I remember seen one free lotto that requires you to be british yet it is very widely advertise all over, i remember seen them in the U.S and that sounds like segregation....They got websites that are only for very beautiful/georgeous people, they dont' accept uggly people i remember seen it here in the Fox news channel operatin in the USA, that's segregation and is NOT constructive segregation....And is actually taking it a step too far..I want them to have a free lotto for cute people one day, but only allow cute people is taking it too far...More constructive would have been a free lotto for georgeous/beautiful people...

so if is segregation is a good kind of segregation...And even if the lottery selected 99% black people and 1% white people we will still not be in a good standing, because there are more White people or people with yellow skin than there are black people IN THE WORLD...Same thing goes with countries that are predominantly black and countries that are predominantly white/asian/spanish....So however you want to look at it, they are not in the same standing...Same thing goes with having kids, 1 spanish and 1 white person married and their kids come out white, one black person and one white person marry and their kids come out black, why can one black person and one white person marry and their kids come out white...So however you want to look at it we are not in the same standing...Off the subject, this world will evolve a lot the day when one person black marries a white person and their kids come out white or 50/50...That will be the day...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

"so if is segregation is a good kind of segregation"

You can't be serious. I was going to go through your post and pick out everything wrong with it, but I'm not going to waste my time. The whole thing is idiotic, screwed up and frankly makes my blood boil. The lottery is for everyone. No one should have an advantage over another person not based on race, sex or any other reason. There is no "good kind" of segregation.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Over the years in my quest for the lottery, i've realized that jackpot games like Powerball & PIck 6 do not favor minorities...The reason is that these jackpot games favor whoever is the majority of the State...Do you think is fair for the ONLY elevator that circumvent the stairs, years of hardwork to select 100 white people and only select 1 black person when a black people are not in the same standing as white people, is not fair it should be half and half and half and half [talking about the other etnicities and about women]...But like how the lotto is random and blind it can't see this.....

Even if this is segregation is a good kind of segregation....Blacks & White are not in the same standing...Not even Blacks & Latinos are in the same standing...Same thing with females and males...

The supreme court should allow that this particular kind of segregation be allowed, whatever segregation done TO EQUALIZED the races/features/etnicity/sexes SHOULD BE WELCOMED....

I remember seen one free lotto that requires you to be british yet it is very widely advertise all over, i remember seen them in the U.S and that sounds like segregation....They got websites that are only for very beautiful/georgeous people, they dont' accept uggly people i remember seen it here in the Fox news channel operatin in the USA, that's segregation and is NOT constructive segregation....And is actually taking it a step too far..I want them to have a free lotto for cute people one day, but only allow cute people is taking it too far...More constructive would have been a free lotto for georgeous/beautiful people...

so if is segregation is a good kind of segregation...And even if the lottery selected 99% black people and 1% white people we will still not be in a good standing, because there are more White people or people with yellow skin than there are black people IN THE WORLD...Same thing goes with countries that are predominantly black and countries that are predominantly white/asian/spanish....So however you want to look at it, they are not in the same standing...Same thing goes with having kids, 1 spanish and 1 white person married and their kids come out white, one black person and one white person marry and their kids come out black, why can one black person and one white person marry and their kids come out white...So however you want to look at it we are not in the same standing...Off the subject, this world will evolve a lot the day when one person black marries a white person and their kids come out white or 50/50...That will be the day...

And i know you are saying this and that about create a free lotto for beautiful people, but remember beatiful people only make up like 0.0023% of the population....For every 50,000 people there is 1 beautiful person...Is like creating a free lotto for Tall people or for people that suffer certain conditions....I believe there should be free lottos for everything that is a MINORITY OR RARE of course nothing bad...If you are tall, there should be a free lotto for you, if you are georgeous there should be a free lotto for you, if you suffer from diabetes there you be a free lotto for you...You know to equalize the masses...And i know you are saying, ohh you are going to give money to a lot of people, THEY FIRST HAVE TO WIN....

I don't understand, there is the right to assemble, which i think is given too much freedom because it give the right to the KKK to assemble, luckily they don't let a terrorist group assemble, yet there is no right to create free lottos for certain people to equalized the masses/races/ethnicities/sexes....

a free lotto for certain people to equalize the masses is like me winning millions and deciding who to give away money to, is just like that...If i was to win million and decide to create a free lotto for LP members only, that is segregation or grouping....

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
              CT
              United States
              Member #61398
              May 21, 2008
              781 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

The reason is that these jackpot games favor whoever is the majority of the State

The reason is simple percentages.  If 90% white players and 10% 'others' are playing the lotto, 90% of the winning with go to white ethnicity players. 

Off the subject, this world will evolve a lot the day when one person black marries a white person and their kids come out white or 50/50...That will be the day...

That isn't what happens now?

Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

The reason is that these jackpot games favor whoever is the majority of the State

The reason is simple percentages.  If 90% white players and 10% 'others' are playing the lotto, 90% of the winning with go to white ethnicity players. 

Off the subject, this world will evolve a lot the day when one person black marries a white person and their kids come out white or 50/50...That will be the day...

No, apparently we don't exist yet. Crazy Someone should tell my mom and dad that. lol.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

when i said 50/50 i meant one kid will come out black the other will come out white that's what i meant....

Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

when i said 50/50 i meant one kid will come out black the other will come out white that's what i meant....

That is not how genetics work. You don't just pop out one white kid and one black kid.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5117 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I may be a kill-joy here, but personally I don't see why you would ever need to win it more than once unless you are terrible at managing your finances.

Gee>>>>>>>GREAT>>>>>>>?????????????????????

BUTT<<<<<<psyko does not want 2 B a kill-J

BUT why try 2 sell it back 2 D state ??????

HAVE U R anyone out DARE ever STOOD in LINE

try'n 2 DEAL with the GOVERNMENT???????????

"BEE A NASTY PIG CAPTALI$$$$$$$T"

U could get moe>>>>>"on" E-bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

psykomo

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

That is not how genetics work. You don't just pop out one white kid and one black kid.

Can you imagine? "...and our third one 'checkers' was quite a welcome surprise." LOL

With some people, you'll only give yourself a headache trying to make a rational discussion out of this. Bang Head

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Having free lottos as EQUALIZERS of the races/minorities/sexes is more important than winning the Powerball multiple times...Having Equalizers lottos for any type of minority is also more important than winning powerball multiple times...You can call this the "Minority Report".....Something i said months ago...But anyways remember something, "They have to win first"....

I am in favor of both of them, in favor of the races/minorities/sexes Equalizer Free Lotto and i am in favor of the Any type of minority equalizer lotto...Whether is height, eye color, diabetic, disabled, whoever is in the minority, etc, etc, etc....

Some people all they do is complaint instead of helping win the lotto...And believe me i am not going to get in this forum or any forum and discuss race, i am here in LP for a reason....And how do i know you all say who you say you are, anyone can fake saying they are mix or black or whatever....For all i know you all can look different....But again i am not going to get into the race issue in this forum...Some of you i don't believe you are who you say you are, but we will leave it like that...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5117 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2008, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Gee>>>>>>>GREAT>>>>>>>?????????????????????

BUTT<<<<<<psyko does not want 2 B a kill-J

BUT why try 2 sell it back 2 D state ??????

HAVE U R anyone out DARE ever STOOD in LINE

try'n 2 DEAL with the GOVERNMENT???????????

"BEE A NASTY PIG CAPTALI$$$$$$$T"

U could get moe>>>>>"on" E-bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

psykomo

nasty state's who have ball's

2 select their lottery >>>>>

should be "TAZED".....BRO!

ELECTRONIC BALL "BE$$T"

"FIXXXXX" the BALL'$$$$

Control "D">>>>>RE$ULT'$

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I have sold two systems to the state lotteries already.

JJust to keep my mouth shut.Big Grin

It's all in my blog a year or two back in the pages.

Got nice money up front with royalties.

WHATT