Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Ever found a Good system, will the State LOttery pay you and how much

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 8 years ago by charmed7.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
CT
United States
Member #61398
May 21, 2008
781 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2008, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I have sold two systems to the state lotteries already.

JJust to keep my mouth shut.Big Grin

It's all in my blog a year or two back in the pages.

Got nice money up front with royalties.

Post a link, that would be an interesting read.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

My post here  about selling them was not serious. Putting a tall tale on a post about lotteries buying systems That obviously would never happen.

Although I did hint that I was selling my sytsems in my blog that I was working on. Big Grin
    Too many pages in my blog for me to look thru to find it real quick.

MAGA

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2008, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

You have to be a genius to win PIck6 twice not by quick by but by your own system...You have to be a genius to come up with a formula to win Powerball once a month...But you see there are LEVELS of intelligence...There are geniuses, then there are higher geniuses...Higher geniuses will bring 100 in their final grade for 1 year 3 years in a row...That's a higher geniuse....A higher genius may finish a maze in so many seconds...A higher genius may become rich before he is 24....And then there is the supergenius who will win a Pick6 Ramndom game once or twice [and even so there is a higher level than winning pick6 twice and that is winning pick3 every drawing or most drawings which hasn't been achieved yet in the history of the world]...Again there are levels of intelligence...A higher genius or super genius may become president....Supergeniuses may develop the Superstring theory or theory or relativity....These are things not achievable by just anyone....[However i have to admit that finishing a maze in so many seconds is more of a category of a supergenius than a higher genius]....

You know how much i'll like for it to be a West Virginia Cash25 style lottery and place it in Indonesia...Indonesia for what i see is the size of Texas yet texas has 20 million people and Indonesia has 234 million people...All those people huddled together and there is no WVA Cash25? I'll like it to be for 25 cents but they will not do it so i have to be reseanable...I'll like one in India who has 1 billion 200 million people but i feel India has many celebrities in Bollywood [version of Hollywood], yet they should be the ones putting money to bribe their governments....You see West Virginia Cash25 and other easy lotteries [or so they're seem] are WATER FOUNTAINS a place where people can drink out of the water and find a little relieve....

I am not trying to brag but i did found 2 systems that should win Powerball like once every 3-4 month...And i said "SHOULD".....One definately the other one it should but i don't have custom made softwares nor can do certain experiments to confirm me, at least not yet nor do i have algorithms to do it....The system that will definately win Powerball every 3 or 4 months is the one with 1 custom made wheel using 1 ratio, that will win powerball like once a month....The other one is guessing which the location of the higher ending digits, which are numbers that end in 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....And if they don't win Powerball they will definately win Florida Lotto which pays 25 million dollars...If you multiply 25 million dollars times 3 times a year, it will equaled 75 million, and that's just 1 year, how about the other years...

Another system that can win Florida Lotto is TnTEa's 2-1-2 types combos with filters/constraints...It can also win CaSuperLotto Plus...Don't know 100% if it will win Powerball, it might, however have to experiment more...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2008, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Can you imagine? "...and our third one 'checkers' was quite a welcome surprise." LOL

With some people, you'll only give yourself a headache trying to make a rational discussion out of this. Bang Head

I know, that's why I think I will give up. lol.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2008, 1:24 am - IP Logged

"so if is segregation is a good kind of segregation"

You can't be serious. I was going to go through your post and pick out everything wrong with it, but I'm not going to waste my time. The whole thing is idiotic, screwed up and frankly makes my blood boil. The lottery is for everyone. No one should have an advantage over another person not based on race, sex or any other reason. There is no "good kind" of segregation.

You mean only NOW you are realizing what a crackpot this person is ?

I don't ever have to worry because I figured him/her out long long ago, thay have me on 'ignore' I'm sure.

It's a shame a person wastes so much bandwidth on all the useless drivel they post ALL THE TIME.

But - it IS entertaining.   Stupid, Dumb, Racist, Classless, Moronic - yes, but also Entertaining.

A 'free' lottery for each of several different types of people ?   GEE, how about a lottery that everyone can play ?  (Answer - we have that already) No, nobody can run a worldwide lottery, and we cannot plunk a lottery down in a foreign country, that's not how this works, but in the USA we have several choices.   You don't live here ?    A shame...             

You more worried about a lottery for 'beautiful people' ?  You're sick. You need help if you think 'beautiful people' only comprise .006 of the population.    I DO feel sorry for you.

Why don't you stop whining about a 'free' lottery and concentrate on freeing PEOPLE in non-free countries ?  Make a difference.

This person is absolutely clueless about most everything, life in general, they cannot seem to fathom there are literally THOUSANDS of Mathamaticians that have worked about every algorithym there is on the fastest computers you can get, and they have not been able to crack it.  Oh, but this crackpot CAN - he/she just doesn't have the TIME to....... ya right....

If nothing changed - if they did not swap out ballsets, and if they did not swap out ball machines, if they did not do any test games, you MIGHT be able to work up something, but it is impossible when you consider everything. This person just cannot get it thru their head...

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2008, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Since this is more-or-less a gambling site, bet me they never reply - or they 'cannot find it', on top of not being able to actually PROVE it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8366 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2008, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Yea a guy with a laundry list of medical problem both physical and mental. A daydreamer of sorts and a guy who doesn't know he isn't handicapped he's handy capable. Would probably be a good idea if he stayed on his meds though.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

You mean only NOW you are realizing what a crackpot this person is ?

I don't ever have to worry because I figured him/her out long long ago, thay have me on 'ignore' I'm sure.

It's a shame a person wastes so much bandwidth on all the useless drivel they post ALL THE TIME.

But - it IS entertaining.   Stupid, Dumb, Racist, Classless, Moronic - yes, but also Entertaining.

A 'free' lottery for each of several different types of people ?   GEE, how about a lottery that everyone can play ?  (Answer - we have that already) No, nobody can run a worldwide lottery, and we cannot plunk a lottery down in a foreign country, that's not how this works, but in the USA we have several choices.   You don't live here ?    A shame...             

You more worried about a lottery for 'beautiful people' ?  You're sick. You need help if you think 'beautiful people' only comprise .006 of the population.    I DO feel sorry for you.

Why don't you stop whining about a 'free' lottery and concentrate on freeing PEOPLE in non-free countries ?  Make a difference.

This person is absolutely clueless about most everything, life in general, they cannot seem to fathom there are literally THOUSANDS of Mathamaticians that have worked about every algorithym there is on the fastest computers you can get, and they have not been able to crack it.  Oh, but this crackpot CAN - he/she just doesn't have the TIME to....... ya right....

If nothing changed - if they did not swap out ballsets, and if they did not swap out ball machines, if they did not do any test games, you MIGHT be able to work up something, but it is impossible when you consider everything. This person just cannot get it thru their head...

Anyone KNOWS how to crack the new "Global lottery" how about going beyond, anyone knows how to crack a PIck20/200, i am sure there are people like that here, VERY BRIGHT...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

How about a Pick25/300...I MEAN COME ON STANLEY SHOW ME HOW BRIGTH YOU ARE....Is taken in context from a movie Swordfish...

How about a Pick40/600....

Global lottery, time still ticking.....

I am not going to make it harder on you just win me Keno...

COME ON STANLEY...

Always remember this: POWERBALL + KENO + PICK20/200 = INTELLIGENCE...

Please don't think i am asking your opinion i am telling you....

Pick20/200 = STILL PENDING....LOL...

SHOW ME: LAURENCE FISHBOURNE...

The more i get pick on here the more i sweat to win a Pick20/200...THAT'S A PICK TWENTY OUT OF 3 HUNDRED...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2008, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Anyone KNOWS how to crack the new "Global lottery" how about going beyond, anyone knows how to crack a PIck20/200, i am sure there are people like that here, VERY BRIGHT...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

How about a Pick25/300...I MEAN COME ON STANLEY SHOW ME HOW BRIGTH YOU ARE....Is taken in context from a movie Swordfish...

COME ON STANLEY...

The more i get pick on here the more i sweat to win a Pick20/200...THAT'S A PICK TWENTY OUT OF 3 HUNDRED...

did i mentioned that's with 1 tickets...LOL..

science is the light...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2008, 10:57 am - IP Logged

COME ON STANLEY...

Cancer, AIDS, diabetes, etc, etc still afflict us...And there are there waiting on us...

the kind of human that you will have to be when we begin to cross the stars you don't even have any idea...

I have to admitt that cracking a Pick30/300 only entails intelligence (even though you will need it when you begin to cross the stars, and to push this world forward), but it doesn't entails common sense...But i can argue that Pick30/300 is the closest resemblance to finding the cure to 2 diseases...

and so is winning pick3 everyday...

you wouldn't understand...

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2008, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Where on earth did you come up with 20/200 or 30/300 ?   EVERYONE here will tell you cracking a 30/300 entails LUCK, NOT INTELLIGENCE.

If you are soo concerned about 'world problems', what are you doing to help conquer them ?  Dream up another Lottery ?

PLEASE don't give us your usual 'after I win the lottery I am going to cure XYZ disease' statement, what can you do TODAY to help ?

I don't consider Keno at all to be in the same league as the Lottery - Keno is MUCH easier to MAKE money on. Now, I didn't say 'get rich' on, or 'become a multimillionaire overnight on', that's a dream unto itself, but like every other entity I have covered since I have been on here, you must know your limits, and you must know the odds you are dealing with. I have to admit I like my chances much more in a Keno Pick-5 that happens every 5 minutes as opposed to a Pick-6 game that happens twice a week.

I have lost very good friends to diseases and cancers - folks in GREAT health - they eat great, they work out, they are well-educated, and BOOM - cancer hits them. Even when cancer is not in their family history.

I don't know of ANYONE that wakes up and says 'I think I will get in a fatal car accident today', or 'I will develop a brain aneurism and die today'.  Stuff happens - to the best of us, and to the worst of us, I am convinced we have little control over it.  *I* should have been dead 20 years ago, and I'm still kicking.   Every day we read about something that is 'bad' for us, and every next day we hear a report that counteracts the first one.  Every day someone dies, and a Doctor chalks it up to some sort of lifestyle choice, but the problem is folks live the SAME lifestyle and live longer, or even shorter, than the person that died, so who chooses ?     Nobody knows.

Enjoy life every day, but also: be realistic.  It's OK to dream, it's not OK to let it consume you.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Here are my 5 demands:

A.         Put West Virginia Cash25 in centrical locations in every 3 states in the U.S...Let it cost 1 dollar...But definately one in Florida, New York and California...It must pay 25,000 dollars...

B.         100 million dollars...Not for me i'll only take 4 million dollars, the 94 million is to bribe governments of the world [in centrical countries of course] into creating a West Virginia Cash25 for 50 cents or 1 dollar...

C.         Arrange or set up where 1 smart geek black person wins the pick6 2 times and mention that he has a secret formula that he invented to win the lottery [the formula don't have to exist, and it must come out in the newspapers] [want to prove that we are as smart as anyone else]....Do the same thing with a spanish latin female they must mention or it must be mentioned in the newspapers that she created a formula to win the lotto twice also...all separated from years of each other....

D.        Create several Free lottos in the U.S not as competition with the state but as enhancement, paying from 500,000 and up....Even though i don't think THEY should be doing this but instead the rich community and brand community...

C.        i'll try to squeeze in in there That they create a pick2.... 

NOTE: I'LL BE BAN FROM POWERBALL AND THAT'S FINE I NEVER LIKE THAT GAME BUT I STILL CAN GO AT PICK3.... 

EITHER THEY DO THIS, OR THERE IS NO DEAL.....

MY bad, i feel really bad about this...I don't know how i didn't see it, i don't know how come i didn't have women in mind...

I'll revoke the demand for a West Virginia Cash25, and create a Pick5/22 + Pick1/2...A game that only women can win...

I'll also try and bribe governments of the world with the 94 million dollars into implementing a Pick5/22 + Pick1/2 for females instead of West Virginia Cash25 in strategic countries in the world...

I don't know how come i didn't see this...Just to prove that i have a male dominated mentally, just like 99.9% of males...

just to prove you that all the people that work for the lottery are male dominated minds, even if a female ran the show, she will still be a male dominated mind...

Remember some people see far-sighted, others see short-sighted....

and tell me so what if females started to win a Pick5/22 + Pick1/2...so what...Are you scared of that [talking to the state]...

so what if 90% of winners were women, you are still not scared are you [talking to the state]....

by placing the lottery that low we can then beging to compete to see who is smarter winning, call it the battle of the sexes...if you notice it will not be that easy...

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I think that if I had a solid system where I knew I could always win, I'd just go and play whenever I needed cash, if I were to play the pick 3's.. staying under the radar. I'd play at all different stores and collect my winnings, alternatively, at different stores in a systematic fashon. I wouldn't want to claim more that $500 on a single ticket or I'd have to go into lottery headquarters and then I'd be identified and have to pay taxes. I'd just play like ten pick 3 tickets a day and just go and claim the winnings every day as my new job..just collecting my cash. The last thing I'd want is any publicity regarding me constantly winning. That could/will lead to a bad element in my life.

Oh..and if I were discovered my the lottery and they found out I was winning $5000+ daily, and they wanted to make a deal for me to stop and they would compensate me to not play, I'd settle for 1.5 million after taxes a year for life. That should satisfy me.Wink

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                            CT
                            United States
                            Member #61398
                            May 21, 2008
                            781 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

A game that only women can win

Phew, thought you were going to leave sexism out of the new ideas.

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2008, 12:26 am - IP Logged

A game that only women can win

Phew, thought you were going to leave sexism out of the new ideas.

I'm trying to figure out what in the he!! a 'male dominated mind' is ???

He must really live in a third-world country...