Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can I find all the possible Mega Millions combinations somewhere online?F

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
CT
United States
Member #61398
May 21, 2008
781 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2008, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I like your strategies.  I am still new to the filtering game and haven't applied that much code (or research) to it yet.  ..At this point I simply throw a few filters at my ticket selections based on general stats, but I will defintely be looking into it in more detail in the near future.

Should you ever come up with something that proves great and need a bit of code (not sure if you write software or not), feel free to shoot some ideas my way ;)

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I like your strategies.  I am still new to the filtering game and haven't applied that much code (or research) to it yet.  ..At this point I simply throw a few filters at my ticket selections based on general stats, but I will defintely be looking into it in more detail in the near future.

Should you ever come up with something that proves great and need a bit of code (not sure if you write software or not), feel free to shoot some ideas my way ;)

STew12

I don't make software by myself, I don't know how, I give people like you ideas and you all make the software.

You are from NY and there is pick 3 and 4 there, Right?

To start to learn about filters I suggest that you first look at pick 3 filters software and then at jackpot filters software and then go from there, we will talk sometime, maybe soon, but in private.

CT
      United States
      Member #61398
      May 21, 2008
      781 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2008, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good.  I am from CT, but we also have pick 3/4 twice daily.  I haven't been down the road there for filtering yet, just started with general filters I have been applying to jackpot games.  I'll take a look see when I can.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2008, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good.  I am from CT, but we also have pick 3/4 twice daily.  I haven't been down the road there for filtering yet, just started with general filters I have been applying to jackpot games.  I'll take a look see when I can.

We will talk, but I have to go now.

It should be or might be easier to filter for pick 3 games and you should as they are the basic game and the basic filters, you can learn with them.

Bye for now.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5145 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2008, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

First off, hi everone, I'm psyko and THANK>>>>Todd I'm old here.?:)

I was wondering if any LP member has PLAYED moe JP ######'s:)

perhaps somebody here has a text file or something of all possible>

mega million number's I have not >>>>>>>>>>>>>"PLAYED"!!!!

translation:

steve>>>>get 2 D chase??????>>>>>>>>>>>>>VEGAS-VEGAS

is waiting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fer>UUUUUU!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

CT
            United States
            Member #61398
            May 21, 2008
            781 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2008, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Alrighty, I'm just about done with an .exe Windows Application for creating 'full wheels'.  It also has a 'Calculate Combinations' function that will allow you to calculate odds (or total number of tickets) for any input of Numbers Per Ticket, Max Ball, and Bonus Ball Count.  ..Well almost any, it will calculate anything up to (and slightly over) 6 numbers per ticket with 300 balls and 50 bonus balls (1:48,141,142,335,000 by the way), which should be plenty.  The application prints all combinations to a .TXT file (much faster than showing on a screen in the App) and displays a bit of statistics.

A few filters also included.

Maybe Todd will host?

CT
              United States
              Member #61398
              May 21, 2008
              781 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Ready for action!

Stew12's Full Wheel Generator

California
                United States
                Member #61514
                May 25, 2008
                67 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

http://www.archive.org/details/MegaMillionsCombinations

There's a zip file on that page with all the possible combinations for 5+0.  Unzipped, it's around 56 mb.

Bigtobey's avatar - underground

United States
                  Member #18428
                  July 11, 2005
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2008, 1:04 am - IP Logged

http://www.archive.org/details/MegaMillionsCombinations

There's a zip file on that page with all the possible combinations for 5+0.  Unzipped, it's around 56 mb.

Nice find. A 9.0MB file is a much more managable download. lol :)

United States
                    Member #68099
                    December 13, 2008
                    107 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2008, 4:14 am - IP Logged

First off, hi everyone, I'm steve and i'm new here. Hows it going? :)

I was wondering if there was any place online or perhaps somebody here has a text file or something of all possible mega million number combinations, I'll take the combos for 5 numbers or for 5 numbers and the mega ball, either or. I searched high and low, couldn't find anything. I even tried searching for online combination calculators, the only i found available to me was a trial version of "Combinations!" and it won't even let me do all the numbers, only up to 10. So if someone maybe knows of a free one i can try online that'd be cool too.

Could anyone help? Appreciate it. Thanks :)

Lotto Buster has a full working trial program Steve33825. I think its a 10 or 14 day trial. It has a ton of information in it. Hot, cold, neutral, and pattern analysis to start. Its a great program. Only $40 bucks if you want to buy it.

I am new here also. I hope to gain some more skills on numbers analysis. I am working on the Calif Fantasy 5 at the moment.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2008, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Ready for action!

Stew12

I have just come up with a Jackpot Games Basic Universal Filter System, I will let you know about it, it is not so basic at all compared with the above, but basic when compared with some of the most complicated filter systems, but it has plenty of possible filtering power and can be applied to most jackpot games maybe from:

4, 4 + 1, 5, 5 + 1, 6 and 6 + 1, that should cover most games and maybe from 00 and or 01 up to 99 for main balls and 00 and or 01 to 99 for bonus ball, with a provision for filtering out all combinations that have repeats on the bonus ball from the main numbers, that is if any of the bonus ball numbers are the same as any of the main numbers then if a person wants to filter out such combinations then he can do so, this way it can be used for most games as some bonus ball are from the same container as that of the main numbers and some are not.

I don't know if you can make such a filters programs as I will tell you about it, but you can let me know.

It could be done in steps and little by little, not all at once.

Instead of the universal program, you could a start with an easier pick 5 or pick 4  + 1 version such as the TX2Step first and then go from there.

It is a complete basic filters frame-work, very complete, but could later be extended even more if we wanted to, if you can do it, proper extended filltering can filter out a lot of combos and not the winning number if done right, it all depends on the stats and on their right interpretation, a good filter system is of no use to those who don't know how to use it right.

Getting the winning number is not easy, only a complete system has any chance and only if used with the right group of numbers as even with a full filters system it is not a good idea to filter out a full wheel of numbers like one that has millions of possible combinations, only one that has thousands, like maybe from 100 000 to fewer, filtering can do only so much and extreme and wrong filtering can get rid of the winning combo.

I can send an email to you within a week or so, if you want me to, but I need your email address if you can P.M. one to me.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19902 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2008, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Ready for action!

Nice looking program.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CT
                          United States
                          Member #61398
                          May 21, 2008
                          781 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2008, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RJ. Just a little something I threw together last night.  I PM'd Todd to see if he would like to host it here on LP, otherwise I'll decide if my web space will be decent for hosting the downloadable app.  The only problem with my web space is that I am re-designing my site (and name) here shortly, since it's based on a half-built Flash application which I no longer develop in.

CT
                            United States
                            Member #61398
                            May 21, 2008
                            781 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2008, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I posted my software up for downloading in its own thread.  Enjoy.