Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

QP's & FP's for NY Take 5

Topic closed. 1124 replies. Last post 6 years ago by brothadan.

Page 69 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Set4life's avatar - 2554
East Hampton, NY
United States
Member #41995
June 25, 2006
1137 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2010, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Set,   Last nites numbers were 7 12 22 28 36

You hit a FP.  I played that 7 myself and managed two FP's on my 3 line ticket.  I had;

7 14 25 33 36

4 9 23 25 32

1 3 22 28 31

Lately I've been thru a dry spell where I couldnt even hit a FP, but this week I hit 3.  Go figure.

Last nites numbers seemed to go back to "normal".  The 12 repeated, but there were 4-evens. Group distribution was 1-2-2.  I've been looking for and playing a "double single" because the last time one  appeared was on Sept 12, which was really a "triple single".  Double singles happen quite frequently so I play them after one hasnt appeared in 3 or 4 days.  That 7 was over 40 days out, was stone cold.

Goin down to New Jersey today to a wedding.  Maybe I'll play Jersey Cash5!  Always wanted to, but never thought about gettin a ticket while I was in Jersey, which aint all that often.

Hit up Atlantic City too while your at it lol.

Speaking of dry spells, im in that place too.  Any given day now .... lolApprove

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3693 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

For tonite I'm pickin'

5 8 25 33 37

1 4 16 23 32

8 13 15 32 34

And I cashed in 3 FP's ... I got

11 16 24 27 36

9 20 21 29 33

4 5 9 14 29

Godd luck to all!

On that first line I hit 3 numbers for $23.50!!!   But if you look closely, you'll see I had two one-off's.

Last nites numbers were 4 8 25 33 36

I still got that 23 bucks in my pocket!!!  I aint playin tonite either.

Was in Northern Jersey yesterday afternoon until about mid-nite last night at a wedding. It was GREAT! But I didnt get to buy Jersey Cash5.  Got to the church late, in time for the wedding, but it was just about to start, so couldnt get Cash5.  Then on the way to the reception, traffic on The GSP was so heavy and backed up that stoppin for lotto just wasnt in the cards.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3693 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2010, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Last nite: 10 19 21 27 39

Ugly lookin numbers....   Glad I didnt play!

I dont know why I always say the numbers are ugly. I shouldnt be surprised they're ugly.  They're always ugly.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3693 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

About a month ago, I sent the NY State Lottery an "Ask the Lottery" e-mail.  I asked them in the entire history of Take5, (To date, that's 3,985 drawings) has there ever been a duplicate set of all 5 numbers drawn.  I have yet to receive an answer from them, and I my guess is that I wont get one.  That's because it would take a program to search their database of all 3,985 drawings looking for a duplicate set of all 5 numbers.  They probably dont have a program that is ready written capable of doing that. They may not have enough human resources to have a programmer sit down and write the code to do it.  (especially to respond to just one e-mail)  That's OK with me, because before I sent the e-mail, I was pretty sure I already knew the answer. My feeling is that it has not happened. I was really only looking for confirmation from the lottery that a duplicate set of 5 numbers had never been drawn.

Do you think that you may have selected/played a set of numbers that won a jackpot, after you played them?  For instance you played 3 7 18 22 36 in July of 2009, and that set of five numbers came out in March of 2010.  I know I have played a set of 5 numbers after they already won a jackpot.  (I know, that's stupid.  That's what I get for not checking to see if they ever won a JP prior to me plunkin down my dollar.)  But I'm curious to know if I've ever played a set of 5 numbers that at a later date came out and won a JP.  I have a way that I can check for this, because I have saved every set of 5 numbers that I have played after I started playing Take5 regularly in April of 2009.  But it's a very time consuming manual effort to do it......... but I might do it, because curiosity is killing me!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

About a month ago, I sent the NY State Lottery an "Ask the Lottery" e-mail.  I asked them in the entire history of Take5, (To date, that's 3,985 drawings) has there ever been a duplicate set of all 5 numbers drawn.  I have yet to receive an answer from them, and I my guess is that I wont get one.  That's because it would take a program to search their database of all 3,985 drawings looking for a duplicate set of all 5 numbers.  They probably dont have a program that is ready written capable of doing that. They may not have enough human resources to have a programmer sit down and write the code to do it.  (especially to respond to just one e-mail)  That's OK with me, because before I sent the e-mail, I was pretty sure I already knew the answer. My feeling is that it has not happened. I was really only looking for confirmation from the lottery that a duplicate set of 5 numbers had never been drawn.

Do you think that you may have selected/played a set of numbers that won a jackpot, after you played them?  For instance you played 3 7 18 22 36 in July of 2009, and that set of five numbers came out in March of 2010.  I know I have played a set of 5 numbers after they already won a jackpot.  (I know, that's stupid.  That's what I get for not checking to see if they ever won a JP prior to me plunkin down my dollar.)  But I'm curious to know if I've ever played a set of 5 numbers that at a later date came out and won a JP.  I have a way that I can check for this, because I have saved every set of 5 numbers that I have played after I started playing Take5 regularly in April of 2009.  But it's a very time consuming manual effort to do it......... but I might do it, because curiosity is killing me!

Gail Howard's software can tell you about all the duplicate drawings. Well, the old DOS program did,lol. I'm sure the new CD version must. It was surprising to see in California's Fantasy 5 there were quite a few duplicates. Now whether or not her data base is absolutely correct  is another thing. Just one mistake on ONE number and it could throw the whole thing off.

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3693 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard's software can tell you about all the duplicate drawings. Well, the old DOS program did,lol. I'm sure the new CD version must. It was surprising to see in California's Fantasy 5 there were quite a few duplicates. Now whether or not her data base is absolutely correct  is another thing. Just one mistake on ONE number and it could throw the whole thing off.

LL,

Thank you!  Would you know how many Cali Fantasy 5 drawings there have been?  I'm asking because there have been 3,985 Take5 drawings to date. (In about an hour from now, there will have been 3,986!)  Could it be that Cali Fantasy 5 has had many more drawings than NY's Take5?  If so, that would explain why there were quite a few dupes.

To be honest, while I'm sure the database on Gail Howard's CD is beyond repute, I dont wanna know that badly that I'd pay for Gail's software just to find out if there have been any Take5 dupes!!!  LOL!

Given that there have been almost 4,000 Take5 drawings, assuming no dupes, that says that there are 571,757 possible combinations of 5 numbers that have yet to be drawn.  4000 5 number combo' is only .695% of a possible 575,757, so that's what leads me to believe there havent been any dupes in NY.  That said, anything's possible and it could have happened.

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2010, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome,GiveFive :) Since 1992 there have been over 6,000 draws for Fantasy 5 here in CA.

It's not only the 5 number dupes that are calculated but also the 4 spots and 3 spots. It was pretty eye opening to me when I used to have that program. One of these days I'll break down and buy it again.  

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3693 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey!  I went down to my local slop shop to get me some fudge brownie ala mode ice cream and some Take5, and what do I see?   I see they're monkeyin with the tickets again!

It aint pink no more!!!  It's white!  Got  a red stripe goin down the left hand side with the lottery website URL.  The back looks the same.  If ya was to ask me, which they didnt, I'd say these new tickets is UGLY!!!

Course, if it's a JP winner, maybe it aint so ugly after all. 

1 16 18 31 35

3 7 10 13 34

8 9 15 32 39

5 24 26 31 32 

All u-pick 'em's.

pattyk's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Williamstown, NY
                  United States
                  Member #82142
                  November 7, 2009
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey!  I went down to my local slop shop to get me some fudge brownie ala mode ice cream and some Take5, and what do I see?   I see they're monkeyin with the tickets again!

It aint pink no more!!!  It's white!  Got  a red stripe goin down the left hand side with the lottery website URL.  The back looks the same.  If ya was to ask me, which they didnt, I'd say these new tickets is UGLY!!!

1 16 18 31 35

3 7 10 13 34

8 9 15 32 39

5 24 26 31 32 

All u-pick 'em's.

Usually, when the red stripe is going down your slips like that, it means the machine is running out of paper.

pattyk's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Williamstown, NY
                    United States
                    Member #82142
                    November 7, 2009
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

QP for tonight:   03, 18, 32, 33, 38

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2010, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Usually, when the red stripe is going down your slips like that, it means the machine is running out of paper.

That's what I initially thought too.  Then I looked at it a little more closely, and I noticed the NY State Lottery's logo was printed in the red stripe.  (the logo has the words "New York Lottery" inside a circle)

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2010, 3:01 am - IP Logged

1 16 18 31 35

3 7 10 13 34

8 9 15 32 39

5 24 26 31 32 

All u-pick 'em's.

Got a FP in the last line.

5 24 26 31 32

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I only went for 2 bucks Take5 tonite:

1 7 13 24 28

3 9 16 25 29

Lookin for a double single in a "singles teens twenties" pattern.

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3693 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

For tonite I played:

5 13 14 32 33  (FP)

6 9 15 17 37

4 10 19 25 32

5 7 13 16 30

1 18 21 24 33

3 8 14 22 28

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3693 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Lookin for a double single tonite!   There's been 7 drawings snce the last one.  That makes it overdue, but a triple single could pop out too. 

1 7 13 24 38

3 8 16 24 32

6 9 18 28 31

2 4 15 25 37

I put a lot of effort into pickin these numbers.... watch 'em stink up the place!  Never fails....

Page 69 of 75