Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

21 Combinations

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 8 years ago by turtle0747.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
Leamington, Ontario
Canada
Member #2995
December 11, 2003
59 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

The tables are universal which can be used for any lottery with 59 numbers and below, Wed or Sat!

One question I must ask from you guys, how close these tables are to the actual draws, do you think they could be from the same number generator?

Moses

...Here in Canada, I believe that only machines and ball sets are used for every National and Ontario Provincial game as of the last time I inquired with The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  However, to ensure a more tremendous degree of randomness, or the appearance thereof, several machines and several ball sets are used for several different games. Some sort of coin toss/eeny-meeny-mineey-moe, or choosing ritual is played by the Lottery Commission personnel before the actual draw in order to decide which machines and ball sets are to be used for whichever game to be drawn next.

...Even still, moses, I am very intrigued by the performances of your databases against all lottery games! You've got something worth studying!

...Having realized that fact, are you interested in generating a chart or database with as many lines as needed to illustrate your observations, but utilizing lines of only 9 numbers in each line, ...however, in a lottery game that uses 69 balls?

...If you can't generate for a 69-number game, what's the largest game that your software can accurately handle? What is the least amount of numbers per line that you can chart with a decent degree of accuracy?

...I chose 9 numbers per line for study purposes, just to see how many lines are necessary in your scenario for a 4-hit or more to be present in at least one of the lines during any 5, 6, or 7-number draw, if only 9 numbers are in each line, ...similar to your 7-number/line, 92-line, 49-number database...except it be a 9-number, X-lines, 69-number database?

...What software or tools are you using to track how many hits per line are present in your database charts after a draw? My eyes went buggy trying to do it manually with a yellow highlighting marker after printing out your charts!

Thanks,

LottoHackJack

UK
    United Kingdom
    Member #9650
    December 15, 2004
    222 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello LottoHackJack

It is good to hear from you again. In my past post to you I asked you to try and create an imaginary lottery of your own and then start thinking that you want to fix the game. By doing this you will put yourself in negative territory and any outcome will be in positive territory!

GTECH they have been through it and so have I and I have no doubt in my mind that once you put yourself through this you will follow GTECH's footstep too and you will have all the answers too!

You will end up building the belt (loop) as I did and understand the reasons the need for this loop then the needs for the different machines and exchange of communications between them as well and you'll become so familiar with ball positions and chained numbers!

You will also build all the software that I have exactly identical to mine without even seeing them!

Lotteries with 34,49,59 or any other numbers are so irrelevant to how to generate predictions, like I said in my digital ending the first digit only signify the position and not very important.

First digit could be 1 or 2 or any number or indeed it could be x or y, you only expanding the fields (01 - 09)(10 -19)(20 - 29)(30 - 39)(40 - 49)(50 - 59)(60 - 69), if your lottery is 649 then there are 5 fields for it and if its 69 then 7 fields for that .. 

The answers to lottery is already there in the past results but you have to think deep to find the solutions for the it, as an example when the new draw arrives can you tell me what is new about it?

The answer is nothing whereas the new draw had already been repeated over and over but in dribs and drabs but can you take an advantage of this knowledge? Just think about it and then say yes of course I can!

So, please think about your very own fixed lottey then you will see it all!

BTW, all my software or tools are very old and I need one last one to build so I am looking for sponsors, I will guarantee a minimum of second prize win for every sigle draw with 6-8k

Moses

UK
      United Kingdom
      Member #9650
      December 15, 2004
      222 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello LottoHackJack

My direct answer is I don't know but I am going to find out!

I can only put so many numbers in the index bar and above so many the loop starts repeating duplicated numbers!

I managed to do lines of 7s for 53 numbers but never tried lines of 9 numbers!

I will let you know soon

Moses

leesburg, fl
        United States
        Member #53062
        June 22, 2007
        596 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

where can I get a wheel for 21 numbers?? The majority of these lines are picking at least 3 to 4 numbers.