Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win $1800.00 Daily

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Win $1800.00 Daily Will This System Work?

Looks like a winner. [ 13 ]  [18.84%]
Looks like a loser. [ 54 ]  [78.26%]
I've fixed it see my post below. [ 2 ]  [2.90%]
Total Valid Votes [ 69 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Offline
Posted: March 29, 2009, 5:07 am - IP Logged

This is a high risk system, risking 8 to win 1, and if lost 8 require a consecutive of 9 days to win it back + 1 to stay ahead, while risking to lose 8 more totalling of 16 ($1,600). If one have $800 sitting around doing nothing, put it in good investment or break it up into smaller budget of under $50 to win $250 - $500 is ideal for pick 3 str. Since there's 20% that a player will lose $800, that's a high risk. Would rather spend $100 to have 20% to win $800, that means ideally in 10 bets (cost $1,000) I should win $1,600, profiting $600.

No thanks on high risk systems.

    Avatar

    United States
    Member #1826
    July 11, 2003
    2645 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: March 29, 2009, 5:14 am - IP Logged

    This actually could work, 80% of the time. The other 20%, I'd rather not think about it.

    (insert signature here)

      Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

      United States
      Member #63356
      July 26, 2008
      1427 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: March 30, 2009, 6:12 am - IP Logged

      I mean no disrespect, but this system is whacky.  I make a decent return on my bets, but I do the homework in order to do so.  This is leaving too much to chance, when there are other ways in which to win.  Too much output, for very little return, too much left for a mishap.

      I hope you don't bet your money this way.

        time*treat's avatar - radar

        United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: March 30, 2009, 9:41 am - IP Logged

        Even a whacky system can be worth discussing, if for no other reason than to explain to others why it's whacky.

        In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

          RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Online
          Posted: March 30, 2009, 11:20 am - IP Logged

          I mean no disrespect, but this system is whacky.  I make a decent return on my bets, but I do the homework in order to do so.  This is leaving too much to chance, when there are other ways in which to win.  Too much output, for very little return, too much left for a mishap.

          I hope you don't bet your money this way.

          In this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191435

          BobP post "Now now RJOh I only posted that system as a demonstratum, I didn't recommend playing it."

           * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
             
                       Evil Looking