Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"President Obama today announced plans for a national lottery..."

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 8 years ago by DeeSpence.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

this is my last post on this thread, i think i am going to post it in my blog...

but what about:

1 1billion dollar winner       [every year]

30 50 million dollar winers  [every year]

230 10 million dollar winners [every year]

3,200 1 million dollar winners [every year]

------------------------------------------------

=   8 billion dollars

and 1 billion as tax for the government.....

And all this by taking 30 dollars a year as tax...

What if other countries began doing this...

KentuckyFloyd is right they don't need the billionaire...You see the USA does not need the 1 billion dollar winners..That's reseved for other less affluent countries....Is reserved for countries that are not doing so good economically...

so the 3,200 1 million dollar winners will be 4,200 instead...

is not a bad idea because other countries will need the billionaires...just that the USA does not need billionaires....

of the billion dollar can be broken down into 10 winners of 100 million dollars...

so it will look like this:

10 100 million dollars winner       [every year]

30 50 million dollars winers  [every year]

230 10 million dollars winners [every year]

3,200 1 million dollars winners [every year]

------------------------------------------------

=   8 billion dollars

and 1 billion as tax for the government.....

And all this by taking 30 dollars a year as tax...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

take all that money and return it into 100 thousand dollar winners.Let everyone get a chance of reducing their debt.

That's a very good idea, TNTicketLoser....

but who has a 100,000 debt? What kind of debt are we talking about...Credit card debt can come up to 25,000 dollars

so there will be like 380,000 winners each year who will get 25,000 dollars redemable in elimination of debt...

but i have to admit this will only need to be used in depression/recession times because otherwise everyone will want to get in debt on purpose....

There can always be a lotto that pays the debt and other that pays millions...The one that pays the debt emerges or stars everytime there is a recession i don't know is up to them...

But i am affraid that both combines will come out to 60 dollars taken out from each person...but again who will complain if they took 60 dollars a year...is not like is 60 dollars a month or every paycheck...

but more than 60 dollars a year is too much... i feell...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5117 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2009, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

If you imagine our new president would impose higher taxes on working people to fund a national lottery just to make a few people extremely wealthy, then you must be confused and think the other guy won.  Wink

GOD give's >>>and >>>take's!!!!

Lord GOD don't let O'BAMA take>>

my JACKPOT<<<"AWAY"<<<<!!!!

please>please>>> O'BAMA don't U

let congress pass EXCESS TAX on

D lotto RD LOTTERY momey!!!!!!!

(just have mercy on us player's>>>)

PSYKOMO

DeeSpence's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #72522
        March 20, 2009
        15 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like a good idea to me. I am not certain of the method, but I think a national lottery will do a good job to raise money. It would probably be a seven number game though or something crazy like that.

There are millionaires and billionaires, so why aren't there any hundredaires? Things that make you say hmm.