Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball and Mega million system

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Lafayette, LA
United States
Member #74429
May 11, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

What format do you see occurring in the next Powerball drawing 5/13?

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

And then there were two,

Since 4 and 12 just hit the last few draws (powerball),

There's two more that haven't hit since the change in Jan.

11 and 40

In case we're keeping up.  (who knows they may never hit?)

Hartford Connecticut
      United States
      Member #73670
      April 21, 2009
      56 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2009, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

What format do you see occurring in the next Powerball drawing 5/13?

teen-teen-20's-30's-40's

1?      1?    2?  3?     4?      pb 30's

Hartford Connecticut
        United States
        Member #73670
        April 21, 2009
        56 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2009, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

teen-teen-20's-30's-40's

I actually come with several formats and narrow it down to the best possible so I have another format to share single digit-single digit-single digit-20's-30's  ?   ?   ?   2?   3? or (s) (s) (s) (s) (3?)

United States
          Member #24439
          October 22, 2005
          638 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

And then there were two,

Since 4 and 12 just hit the last few draws (powerball),

There's two more that haven't hit since the change in Jan.

11 and 40

In case we're keeping up.  (who knows they may never hit?)

Yea, I am surprised and excited how quickly all the numbers are showing up.

I can't wait to have them all recorded in my system.

United States
            Member #24439
            October 22, 2005
            638 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

teen-teen-20's-30's-40's

I would like to learn your format technique. Is it more specific or just what you have explained.

RALEIGH
              United States
              Member #58026
              January 27, 2008
              100 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

system looks promising..are you going to post your powerball picks for tomorrow nights drawing?i would like to try some of your numbers

Good Luck everyone!

Milwaukee, WI
                United States
                Member #74485
                May 12, 2009
                2 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna use the system. teen, teen, 20s, 30s, 40s.

Milwaukee, WI
                  United States
                  Member #74485
                  May 12, 2009
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Alright, I got my $20 in tickets for tomorrow nights drawing.  I'm not going to ask for you all to wish me luck, because when you have a fool proof system you don't need luck. Puke$20

United States
                    Member #24439
                    October 22, 2005
                    638 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Hey stanyslaww, I am very interrested on your system. I have been looking for a way to predict which format the numbers are gonna be in. I don't think this is an easy feat. Your explaination is not clear to me but from my understanding, you are making an educate guess. I suggest that you apply some mathematical formula to give it intergrity.

Hartford Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #73670
                      April 21, 2009
                      56 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2009, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey stanyslaww, I am very interrested on your system. I have been looking for a way to predict which format the numbers are gonna be in. I don't think this is an easy feat. Your explaination is not clear to me but from my understanding, you are making an educate guess. I suggest that you apply some mathematical formula to give it intergrity.

this is very simple, and yes i'm guessing but who's not guessing! the prediction #'s & formats I come up with is based on the last 3 previous drawings from the bottom to the top. (  )   (  )  (  )  (  ) (  )

line   1       4     15   32  49  58

line 2            7    8      12   22  31

line 3       3   20    38    42  45

I start by looking at line 3, this is the main line to focus on first.  Based on the existing format single, 20's 30's 40' and 40's there is a higher chance that 4 out of 5 of those formats will be in tonights drawing!  someone may take the same exact format and play it tonight but change the #'s up    ex 5- 23-35-40-49 and hit its possible off that same format. But I would look at the two 40's first and say they both may come back in the 4th & 5th row of  prediction line, that becomes one of my formats and build on that, I then may say only one 40's coming so I look at 45 and decide which row it will end up in, I then look at line 1 at the 58 and determine if that 50's format will come in the next drawing so if I think yes i'll put either 1 or 2 50's in row 4 and 5. I'll use one 50's put it in row 5, go back to my # 45 look at the 42, and 49 and put 40's in row 4 so at this point I only have 40's 50's.  I then look at line 3 again at the 38,look at the other 2 lines at the 30's which is 38-31-32. I determine that if the 30's come back the chances are it will be two 30's instead of 1, but I'm going with 1 instead of two 30's. so I add one 30's to the  -30's,-40's,- 50's. So now I look at the new predictig format and decide where the BREAK going to be between the #'s you will hardly see single-teen-20's-30-40 or 50-40-30-20-teen. mainly it will be like one format missing, and/or its 2 same formats like two 20's or 3 sometimes. I'm thinking the break will be at  20's, no 20's this drawing again, so I go back to line 3 and look at the teens there is none, but is in line 2, 1 so I predict 2 teens will come in tonights drawing, eliminating the singles digits based on this format prediction. so 1?  1? 3? 4? 5? I will take this same set up and come up with several different formats looking at the numbers from left to right, right to left for ex line 3 the number 42, I may put that 40's in the row 5 of prediction line, put line 3 number 38 in row 4 of PL, put line 3 # 20's in row 3 of prediction line, and line 3 single digit in row 2 of PL, and addanother single digit to make 5 numbers or add one teen in it removing the 30's having single-teen-teen-20's-40's. You just have to look at the actual #'s, existing formats, whether 2 same formats may follow, odd & even numbers layouts. I tried to explain it several times but this is it, its very simple. Those number balls rotate while the drawing in the same direction, and about the same amount of time each drawing the balls drop and stop where they are at till the next time, when the air comes in the continue to rotate where it left off at. Now if they changed directions my system wouldn't be effective so this is actual science instead of math those ball are rotating bring the same formats over and over again for years, its just the matter of selecting the correct #'s within these same formats that repeats itself drawing after drawing. It kind of remind me while in 7 grade me and the fellas used to flip quarters in the bathroom. I used to hold the quarter with the tails side facing up and lean it at an angle and thrust it towards me and 8 out 10 I get that tails and do it the opposite for heads and win everybody money!!! lol science

Hartford Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #73670
                        April 21, 2009
                        56 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

system looks promising..are you going to post your powerball picks for tomorrow nights drawing?i would like to try some of your numbers

1-6-7-9-35 

24-27-29-33-52

34-40-47-53-54

14-17-18-39-43

5-18-35-43-54  I'd looking at #2pb all of the predictions. good science!

Hartford Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #73670
                          April 21, 2009
                          56 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I would like to learn your format technique. Is it more specific or just what you have explained.

it's pretty much as I said just look over it again & again eventually it'll sink on how it's done

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                            Member #48046
                            December 7, 2006
                            1699 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I can tell you've got a keen eye, stany,  And just to add a little bit,

Saturday's draw produced what I personally call, a No Group,  (That's when no numbers from the same catagory, fell together, like a couple of 20's, or 2 or more singles, or mabey a couple of 50's, and so forth.)  Don't get me wrong, different people group their numbers differently.

Anyway  Although I'm sure it's probably happened before, it's rare that a No Group will follow another No Group.

Given that, something's almost pointing me to a teens, grouping (a couple of teens). (my teens start at 10, and end at 19),  but a teens grouping hasn't hit in a little while.

so

I'm also in agreement that mabey there might not be a twenty's number other than mabey 26.

But, I like the way you give yourself, choices,  so  I'll be making a couple of plays for a Forty's grouping,

and mabey, just mabey, that flimsy outside shot at a couple of 50's,  which, isn't all so flimsy since they, added some more balls to the deck.

Anyway it's fun to try and out-guess it isn't it?

That'll be me for tonight, mabey teens, mabey forty's,        Both?

Hartford Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #73670
                              April 21, 2009
                              56 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna use the system. teen, teen, 20s, 30s, 40s.

So if you hit, I won't hear "your fired" lol