Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball and Mega million system

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Hartford Connecticut
United States
Member #73670
April 21, 2009
56 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Those dam three 30's ruined all my formats, I assumed possible 2 of them may return but not 3, but I can promise you next drawing no 30's  (  )  (  )  (  )  (  ) (  )        iF they do come again a powerball agent must be on to me lol!

19  30   32  37  40

4     15  32  49  58

7    8     12  22  31

being that there is no 40's or 50's in line 3, I focus on line 2 looking at the 58 ask myself if its going to jump over to the prediction line to row 5 it's a strong possible 2 50's may come in row 4 & 5 in prediction line. So try that format. Also try it not using any 50's, I'm looking at 49 jumping over to row 5 in PL. The BREAK in this format is no 30's, I'm guessing so 20's will be present this drawing going next to 40's, try two 20's also, and use just one 20's.          20's-20's-40's          20's-40's

So now I look at the teens line 3, number 12 and 15, 19  add teens   1?-20's-20's-40's            1?-1?-20's-40's

So now I look at singles on (line 3) the 7, 8 and (line 2) number 4 I believe that 8 & 4 will connect in PL

My format predictions next drawing            (s) (1?)(2?) (2?) (4?)    (s) (1?) (1?) (2?) (4?)    (s) (1?) (2?) (5?) (5?)   (s) (1?) (2?) (2?) (5?)     (s) (1?) (2?) (4?) (4?)   (s) (1?) (2?) (4?) (5?) this is just a few.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Yea Stanys-laww,

A 30's grouping wasn't on my Radar either,  I was going with 40's( but in a few plays 3 of them however)

Anyway, I caught the 19 and 40 together in one play.

Saturday's around the corner.

Good Luck to you

United States
      Member #24439
      October 22, 2005
      638 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2009, 2:59 am - IP Logged

And then there were two,

Since 4 and 12 just hit the last few draws (powerball),

There's two more that haven't hit since the change in Jan.

11 and 40

In case we're keeping up.  (who knows they may never hit?)

And then there was one.

United States
        Member #24439
        October 22, 2005
        638 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2009, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Those dam three 30's ruined all my formats, I assumed possible 2 of them may return but not 3, but I can promise you next drawing no 30's  (  )  (  )  (  )  (  ) (  )        iF they do come again a powerball agent must be on to me lol!

19  30   32  37  40

4     15  32  49  58

7    8     12  22  31

being that there is no 40's or 50's in line 3, I focus on line 2 looking at the 58 ask myself if its going to jump over to the prediction line to row 5 it's a strong possible 2 50's may come in row 4 & 5 in prediction line. So try that format. Also try it not using any 50's, I'm looking at 49 jumping over to row 5 in PL. The BREAK in this format is no 30's, I'm guessing so 20's will be present this drawing going next to 40's, try two 20's also, and use just one 20's.          20's-20's-40's          20's-40's

So now I look at the teens line 3, number 12 and 15, 19  add teens   1?-20's-20's-40's            1?-1?-20's-40's

So now I look at singles on (line 3) the 7, 8 and (line 2) number 4 I believe that 8 & 4 will connect in PL

My format predictions next drawing            (s) (1?)(2?) (2?) (4?)    (s) (1?) (1?) (2?) (4?)    (s) (1?) (2?) (5?) (5?)   (s) (1?) (2?) (2?) (5?)     (s) (1?) (2?) (4?) (4?)   (s) (1?) (2?) (4?) (5?) this is just a few.

I thought I would be able to try this by now but this seems a little tougher than the others.

So here is a quick quess. 50's or 40's / 50's and 40's.

Skipping 30's, I select one or two 20's

Then one teens and finally one singles.

End up with single-teen-20's-20's-40's-50's.

So I will likely have  single-20's-20's-40's-50's. or teen-20's-20's-40's-50's.

United States
          Member #24439
          October 22, 2005
          638 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2009, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Stanyslaww

Here is a suggestion for expressing the formula into a mathematical expression.

You use the  most 3 recent  drawings, you can corelate that to the 3 imaginary maximum in each decade.

You can then increment, +1, or a number or drcrement, -1, for negative inputs. For multiples, you can multiple

or divide. At o the end you can take the total for each group and use the highest total the see the most likely group occurance.

You might have to tweak it a little bit with time till you perfect it. I think this type of format info is vital.

If you developed an 80 percent accuracy you can just imagine the results.

Hartford Connecticut
            United States
            Member #73670
            April 21, 2009
            56 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2009, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

19  30   32  37  40

4     15  32  49  58

7    8     12  22  31

another format    the two singles 7, 8 of (line 3), and 4 of line 2 strong possible connecting in PL row 1 and 2. The 12 in (line 3), (line 2), 15 and (line 1) 19 one teen will connect in row 3 PL. The 22 in (line 3) and absent 20's in lines 1&2 will help confirm 20's will connect in PL row 4. There will not be 30's so it skips next in line to 40's so the prediction format s-s-1?-2?-4? this is a real solid prediction

Hartford Connecticut
              United States
              Member #73670
              April 21, 2009
              56 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I assumed that there would be no 30's this last night drawing based on the many 30's in the last several drawings. I assumed 20's would be present due to lack of them in the last few drawings. Looking back in the histories of past drawings going way back alot of times those absent #'s do hold out 2 or 3 drawings before they eventually come back.  I be wanting to play my numbers in different sets where I could of holdout with the 20's and not holdout with the 20's covering my tracks but financially I can't play all the formats I want unemployed right now. Even though I said 30's wasn't coming back, to cover my tracks I would of wanted to do several formats with adding 30's but I just don't have the money to play it that way. So at this point I can't cover my tracks but assume the format I pick to play will be the one. You on the other hand may can take my formats & predicted numbers play them as I do, and cover your tracks playing the opposite and more formats increasing your odds. When I assume a # format isn't coming and it does it come messes up Prediction Line at least by 2 number format like last night teens, and 20's. I'm sure if I had the money to cover my tracks adding several different 30's formats I would of gotten the format right or close increasing the odds with the s-s-50's-40's-30's. I also predict formats better by the actual number layouts ex, 7-8-12-22-31 is not a good format to use predicting #'s from this (line3)  but the next drawing (line3) 4-15-32-49-58 is a great format to predict from!!!! So i'll still be limited on different amount of formats and able to cover my tracks but I'll give it a good shot! $170,000,000 jackpot

Hartford Connecticut
                United States
                Member #73670
                April 21, 2009
                56 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

My system can be seen at myspace on video section under stanyslaww lottery,  check my pictures section for other images related to my system hope you understand and make it useful! STRONG PREDICTION on tommrow night POWERBALL STRONG FORMAT!!!!

Hartford Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #73670
                  April 21, 2009
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2009, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Those triple 30's once again messed up all of my format predictions. I expected at least 1 to come back maybe 2 but 3 AGAIN! This is very rare . I knew that 20's was coming, got the 20-30-40 same play. I also needed to lay off that 50's the last couple drawings I encluded them in like 7 formats I played tonight. I had 40's in pl row 5, followed by 30's in row 4 but wasn't expecting 3 again, I had the teens & 20's as the top picks in most of all the formats I played. I did get exact #'s 23, 42, on a ticket I predicted and pb#6 another ticket 4-24-30-31-49 pb 08,  I hope the huge jackpot is still avail after tonight. I'm going to be on it like a hornet predicting the next drawing, those 30's should be gone this time around maybe 1 might return but I hope not 3 or 2 but you all play it with those 30's be on the safe side, along without none in next drawing.

Hartford Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #73670
                    April 21, 2009
                    56 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

My system can be seen at myspace on video section under stanyslaww lottery,  check my pictures section for other images related to my system hope you understand and make it useful! STRONG PREDICTION on tommrow night POWERBALL STRONG FORMAT!!!!

I have the ultimate pool party lined up it's hot!!! increasing everybody odds who is willing to go swiming in this lottery heat you want to be a winner be apart of a winning team M-S stanyslaww lottery hollar!

Hartford Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #73670
                      April 21, 2009
                      56 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2009, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm predicting these formats for PB                                 S-1?-1?-40's-50's                        1?-20's-30's-40's-40's and  1?-20's-30's-30's-40's                                 s-20's-30's-40's-50's

Hartford Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #73670
                        April 21, 2009
                        56 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand why people are trying to charge someone for  to use a system that doesn't guarntee winning!!!! Basically just taking your money getting richer while you don't win the Jackpot!!! losing out both ways. Now if they show n   prove and guarntee that I will win the lottery a nice substantial amount then I will buy the system because if I don't win i'll sue!!!!    All this is greed hustling people, I can go get a lottery report and play the highest ranked numbers and its pretty much what alot of systems out here follow that in determing what may come out. you can guess #'s on your own and still have the same outcome as alot of these systems people trying to sell!!!! they all should be free if you can't guarntee a big win. My system is free and I believe its very helpful and if someone uses it and win they will be greatful and would want to share some of that prize, so image alot people use it and get great results I would win all around the board all for FREE!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Lottery software usually have a disclaimer stating it is for entertainment only, I suppose if you aren't entertained then you might be able to sue for a refund.  However I feel if someone takes the time to write a program that allows you to save and/or collect previous lottery drawings, analyze them on an interactive screen and combine some numbers into a few combinations to play which it also saves and tracks , they deserve to be paid by those who want a copy of it.  I also figure if someone could make more money with a program by using it rather than selling it, it wouldn't be for sale.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hartford Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #73670
                            April 21, 2009
                            56 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

What I did today was took the last 10 drawings from the actual videos on PB site writing them as they were drawn 23,30,40,56, 31. I basicly played connect the numbers drawing to drawing like I use in my system without the line 1-2-3 and prediction line. looking for patterns and was very shocked on how these #'s made clear patterns from the bottom drawings to the top. I basically connected these numbers to each other color coded all the way to the top for a prediction. row 1 I predicted 50's #51, row 2 I chose singles #5, row 3 chose 50's #57, row 4 teens #10 and 5 row 20's #29. tonight actual drawing was 52-34-57-19-23. I predicted 4 formats. I was still skepitical about the 30's not coming back so I chose singles instead for this particular format. other tickets I chose 30's and exactly predicted 34, 19, its crazy those connect the lines from patterns brought me to the actual spot on where the winning format number came up in tonights drawing on video, I had singles in the place of 30's doubting at the time I predicted that format.

Hartford Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #73670
                              April 21, 2009
                              56 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

What I did today was took the last 10 drawings from the actual videos on PB site writing them as they were drawn 23,30,40,56, 31. I basicly played connect the numbers drawing to drawing like I use in my system without the line 1-2-3 and prediction line. looking for patterns and was very shocked on how these #'s made clear patterns from the bottom drawings to the top. I basically connected these numbers to each other color coded all the way to the top for a prediction. row 1 I predicted 50's #51, row 2 I chose singles #5, row 3 chose 50's #57, row 4 teens #10 and 5 row 20's #29. tonight actual drawing was 52-34-57-19-23. I predicted 4 formats. I was still skepitical about the 30's not coming back so I chose singles instead for this particular format. other tickets I chose 30's and exactly predicted 34, 19, its crazy those connect the lines from patterns brought me to the actual spot on where the winning format number came up in tonights drawing on video, I had singles in the place of 30's doubting at the time I predicted that format.

I have repeated the same procedure for may 27, as I've done for last night drawing already so if I get 3 or more formats in the right spot then it's official I have a ground breaking system!!!! I just have to focus on selecting the right exact numbers and I do have several methods for that as well. watching the actual drawing calling out the actual number format ahead of time before it comes is scarey!!! I said 50's 52 came, I said singles 30's came, I said 50's 57 came, I said teens 19 came, I said 20's 23 came. that was scarey but exciting so I hope to watch the drawing again and get the same effect but match the actual winning numbers. like 41, 33 just to name a couple. I am confident at selecting these numbers history always repeats itself!!!!