Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball and Mega million system

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Why not simply multiply everything through time and get the results instead of guessing.

Regards Charles Pisano

Have you had any success doing it that way?Wink

Regards RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hartford Connecticut
    United States
    Member #73670
    April 21, 2009
    56 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I just was email from PB they told me where to go to see the pre-test #'s but currently 5/30 post drawing is showing I have to see if the rest will be posted june 3rd early evening. you all seem to be good at Math, well I am not, so that maybe in your comfort zone but not in mines. When it boils down to it we all guessing if that way was so-so effective I doubt you'd be on this site everyday be out there in the bahama's or Jamaica on a cruise toasting chriSTal in the air with each other, screaming "yeah man" every 50 seconds while preparing to spend the 100's of millions you won from not guessing but multiplying. i'm not knocking your systems I like mines and is trying to make it effective as possible I was just expressing those pre-test knocked my system off balance.  My brother on the other hand may like the math system because he is a genius with all areas of math! but he don't gamble so basically it all boils down to each is own.  I'm sure you converted alot of people on this site who understand math well as you do but alot of us won't be able to understand it based on our math backround.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

No Stan,

Not to be Smarty, or anything,  but the Test and Draw results don't come out until 24 hours   after   the draw.

But Kudo's to anyone, at least trying to work up a little something,  for Powerball, or any other Game.

katie3618's avatar - hair
        Washington
        United States
        Member #52494
        May 27, 2007
        33 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2009, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Please read your private email messages.

Hartford Connecticut
          United States
          Member #73670
          April 21, 2009
          56 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

My prediction days are over PB and MM I just will play 3 quickpick s and hope for a win and look at a Cash 5 forums for SC

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

My prediction days are over PB and MM I just will play 3 quickpick s and hope for a win and look at a Cash 5 forums for SC

Are you now feeling three QPs are as good or better than three of your own picks?  I kinda abandoned my thread about creating a winning MegaMillions system but I still post 10 picks on the prediction board.  I played them tonight and got a 1+1 and I'm hoping to do better in the future.  I've never been a fan of QPs.

Evil Looking       

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2009, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Are you now feeling three QPs are as good or better than three of your own picks?  I kinda abandoned my thread about creating a winning MegaMillions system but I still post 10 picks on the prediction board.  I played them tonight and got a 1+1 and I'm hoping to do better in the future.  I've never been a fan of QPs.

Nothing wrong with QP, lots of millionaires can say that. Though you tried. Mega Millions is a beast that can never be tamed.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19825 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2009, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Nothing wrong with QP, lots of millionaires can say that. Though you tried. Mega Millions is a beast that can never be tamed.

I Agree!, but it's just disheartening when some ones starts out to try and beat it with logically thinking and gives up after a couple of weeks.  Maybe trying to put a little thought in the way numbers are picked is a waste of time when you're playing a lottery, it's not a game of skill or thought but one of luck.

Evil Looking       

Hartford Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #73670
                  April 21, 2009
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

If you go to winner stories on PB or MM site you will see 9 out 0f 10 people play and hit those Jackpots with qp's, You can chose your own #'s and may win too but its more winners I see offQP's just more convient for the person that doesn't have time to make systems up.  to each is own wish the best for ya!

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #71646
                    March 1, 2009
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

The most I've ever managed hitting on a Powerball is 3 + the PB number, and that's using my own system.  I don't put so much effort into PB anymore, I got too discouraged.  My main focus in the Cash 25 and the WV Hot Lotto.  Good luck to anyone who tries beat the PB and MM!

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

The most I've ever managed hitting on a Powerball is 3 + the PB number, and that's using my own system.  I don't put so much effort into PB anymore, I got too discouraged.  My main focus in the Cash 25 and the WV Hot Lotto.  Good luck to anyone who tries beat the PB and MM!

Are you doing any better with Cash25 and Hot Lotto?  In Ohio I play Classic Lotto and MegaMillions and while the odds of winning Classic Lotto are a lot better, getting a hit with Classic Lotto is a lot harder than getting one with MegaMillions.  I usually end up in the hole regardless of which game I play even when I get a hit.

Evil Looking       

Hartford Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #73670
                        April 21, 2009
                        56 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2009, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I found a solution I went to both PB, MM, and Cash 5 history draws and selected one of the most highly used format. This format repeated many-many-many times very often and will continue to come back. Next step I have to pick maybe 5 drawings with particular numbers using the one format only. Will play them every drawing without change elimanating multi- formats each drawing cutting down spending and time fooling with alot of different numbers everyday. This one format will return maybe now or later that is the good thing and when it come back i'll have the format automaticly with spending $5 for 5 different selected #'s for the one and only format i'm using plus $5 for PP I noticed the same series of numbers came back in each indivdual drawing looking threw the History so my picks will be in the ball park hoping to get 3 or 4 with the powerplay if I don't get all 5 and pb or MB. I'll also play $2 for a QP with PP each drawing because that $200,000 and that 1 million dollar winning threw PB QP seem to be a recent trend all over the states.

United States
                          Member #24439
                          October 22, 2005
                          638 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2009, 10:14 am - IP Logged

It is dishearteninig that you will give up just like that.

Maybe you have been adopted into the "we", the secret undreground group.

But seriously I thought you were onto something here. Especially since the focus was on a predicatable pattern of the game.

I think a players game can be improve if you knew which sections the ball is been drawn from.

I just think the way you are going about it is not mathematical enough.

Maybe you should start over with some suggestions, likelyhoods, odds, common patters and then try to tie them in.

A common combinations to me is 1-1-1-2

then throw in some 1-1-2-2 and 1-1-1-1-1

then occasionally 1-1-3.

From that you know that the difference from the highest number to the lowest number is significant to this system.

You know the number of no hits by any section is significant. That is also affected by occurance of repeat of hot numbers in a particular section.

Of course a section that is hot is also conflicting likely because we know what happen before is likely to happen again.

Leave it like that and let everyone throw in there hats.

About the pre and post draws, random is random no matter what angle you started looking at it from hence the creation of odds. What you are doing is trying to predict a pattern you are not trying to be exact because if you were then you are saying random numbers have a formula which is finite. Which means you can tie one combination to another no matter what the other combinations is which is highly unlikely.

SO there are 6 sections: 01-09, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59.

You need any 5 combinations of these six sections. (repeats allowed, order irrelevant)

Help out which section is likely and why.

common combinations being 1-1-1-2

Presently: now-then

1x-2x-2x-3x-3x = 1-2-2

0x-2x-4x-5x-5x =1-1-1-2

0x-0x-1x-1x-2x = 1-2-2

1x-2x-3x-5x-5x = 1-1-1-2

There seems to be unusally high combinations of 1-2-2.

My prediction back tracking is 4x is cool and highly likely.

I am senseing a distorted combination like 1-1-1-1-1 to break up the monotony of all the 2s

Because there are six sections and I need 5, elimintate one section might be an easy way to do it. (with

that I think the 3x needs a break)

My overall prediction accounting the recent diffrence of high and low numbers,

would be 1-1-1-1-1 something like - 

0x-1x-2x-4x-5x

0x-1x-3x-4x-5x

1x-2x-3x-4x-5x

Hartford Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #73670
                            April 21, 2009
                            56 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2009, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I went all the way back to history draws 1997 looking at the 5-6-12-16- 21 format's and seen like each one where that 20's and two teens came back in the predict line over like 8 times back to the last drawing. I chosed the returning format prediction line ( 3) (10) (11) (24) (45) using that 21, 16, 12 assuming based on the previous 8 repeated that 20's, two teens from that same one format s-s-t-t-20's. This is not hookus pokus, math adding, multiplication, divison but visual in your face stuff a blind man should be able to see this. I'm placing #'s formats in the prediction line that be coming back as I say they will alot of times there is no math involved and is effective. it's 59 different #'s that can come in a zillion different combinations most people be like where do I start? it feels good to before hand predict the actual winning format based on my stragies placing #'s in the right row when it could come totally-totally different!  I rather get people in the right direction having something in place having the formats to work with your half-way there. I do predict the exact numbers depending on what there for example if I predict 40's to come in the prediction line and I have a #42 in line 1 or 2 I'll automaticly put 45 in the row I select. It's like 4 numbers I can do that with.  I never totally given up on my system, those pre-test is not affecting it either after checking a few things out. the first step I am doing is to find the history of line 3 format from past drawings going back to far as I need to see how many times the same #'s make it to the prediction line that alone will help put you in the ball park! Then do my other stragies to complete the format then work on predicting the exact winning numbers. I just have to be more low key focusing on getting my numbers together instead of trying to be a teacher to everyone everyday & all day making video's and posting stuff on MS no more of that. It's on this page for anyone to take interest in my system strats. I am confident that i'll win sooner or later and when I do lotterypost will know!!! I'll try to put out predictions once in awhile just to show progress and effectiveness. I still have a one selected format I will play each drawing also to prove that threory in due time it will come back. yall dudes that have your math systems let the force be witcha, I got mine so let me do me aight!!!! peace

Hartford Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #73670
                              April 21, 2009
                              56 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I went all the way back to history draws 1997 looking at the 5-6-12-16- 21 format's and seen like each one where that 20's and two teens came back in the predict line over like 8 times back to the last drawing. I chosed the returning format prediction line ( 3) (10) (11) (24) (45) using that 21, 16, 12 assuming based on the previous 8 repeated that 20's, two teens from that same one format s-s-t-t-20's. This is not hookus pokus, math adding, multiplication, divison but visual in your face stuff a blind man should be able to see this. I'm placing #'s formats in the prediction line that be coming back as I say they will alot of times there is no math involved and is effective. it's 59 different #'s that can come in a zillion different combinations most people be like where do I start? it feels good to before hand predict the actual winning format based on my stragies placing #'s in the right row when it could come totally-totally different!  I rather get people in the right direction having something in place having the formats to work with your half-way there. I do predict the exact numbers depending on what there for example if I predict 40's to come in the prediction line and I have a #42 in line 1 or 2 I'll automaticly put 45 in the row I select. It's like 4 numbers I can do that with.  I never totally given up on my system, those pre-test is not affecting it either after checking a few things out. the first step I am doing is to find the history of line 3 format from past drawings going back to far as I need to see how many times the same #'s make it to the prediction line that alone will help put you in the ball park! Then do my other stragies to complete the format then work on predicting the exact winning numbers. I just have to be more low key focusing on getting my numbers together instead of trying to be a teacher to everyone everyday & all day making video's and posting stuff on MS no more of that. It's on this page for anyone to take interest in my system strats. I am confident that i'll win sooner or later and when I do lotterypost will know!!! I'll try to put out predictions once in awhile just to show progress and effectiveness. I still have a one selected format I will play each drawing also to prove that threory in due time it will come back. yall dudes that have your math systems let the force be witcha, I got mine so let me do me aight!!!! peace

Quick prediction just by looking at past formats for line 3  s-20's-40's-50's-50's.  same exact format coming back I predict, and these #'s  3-24-49-53-55 pb 30's   It may not be the exact thing but out of zillions of combinations possible i'm bring you to the ball park. I just hope PB doesn't have an informer agent that comes to these different sites checking out these systems and taking my predictions to them  and they switch this winning # with one of those pre-test numbers because a known effective system will mess up that organzation $$$$ so i'll be laying low on these open predictions like this.