Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball and Mega million system

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Garden City
United States
Member #58679
February 23, 2008
20 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2009, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

One will come up on tomorrow nights drawing for sure. I will say no more about this here.

Regards, Charles Pisano

Hartford Connecticut
    United States
    Member #73670
    April 21, 2009
    56 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I have repeated the same procedure for may 27, as I've done for last night drawing already so if I get 3 or more formats in the right spot then it's official I have a ground breaking system!!!! I just have to focus on selecting the right exact numbers and I do have several methods for that as well. watching the actual drawing calling out the actual number format ahead of time before it comes is scarey!!! I said 50's 52 came, I said singles 30's came, I said 50's 57 came, I said teens 19 came, I said 20's 23 came. that was scarey but exciting so I hope to watch the drawing again and get the same effect but match the actual winning numbers. like 41, 33 just to name a couple. I am confident at selecting these numbers history always repeats itself!!!!

I keep forgetting that the drawings fluxuate big numbers across, to small numbers same #'s across like last night. I keep sweating those dam 50's 40's. I did get 2 formats in the right spots singles first row and teens 5 row so I feel thats good i'm on to something. I looked at the winning #'s 5-6-12-16-21 looked at the history format numbers and a few times came across next to them was the 30-30-30 either back to back or skip a draw then 30- 30-30 again sorta like the recent bunch 30's setups showing clearly that same last night winning format. s-s-teens-teens-20's with the powerball being a single digit everytime!!! It's times like this I feel like kicking myself not using (all) possible avenues in my regular strageys like going down the history archives ahead of time looking threw all the 30-30-30 to find a repeating pattern next to them and this last drawing would of been easy to predict looking at the same patterns repeating itself each time. That was the bad news, the good news is being that I went back down the history looking at formats s-s-teen-teen-20's last night, the next drawing format going to be easy to predict as well. THE PREDICTION FORMAT for May 30 WILL BE  s-teen-20's-40's-50's. So get your exact #'s together!!!. your battle is half-way fought!!!

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #65204
      September 20, 2008
      668 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I keep forgetting that the drawings fluxuate big numbers across, to small numbers same #'s across like last night. I keep sweating those dam 50's 40's. I did get 2 formats in the right spots singles first row and teens 5 row so I feel thats good i'm on to something. I looked at the winning #'s 5-6-12-16-21 looked at the history format numbers and a few times came across next to them was the 30-30-30 either back to back or skip a draw then 30- 30-30 again sorta like the recent bunch 30's setups showing clearly that same last night winning format. s-s-teens-teens-20's with the powerball being a single digit everytime!!! It's times like this I feel like kicking myself not using (all) possible avenues in my regular strageys like going down the history archives ahead of time looking threw all the 30-30-30 to find a repeating pattern next to them and this last drawing would of been easy to predict looking at the same patterns repeating itself each time. That was the bad news, the good news is being that I went back down the history looking at formats s-s-teen-teen-20's last night, the next drawing format going to be easy to predict as well. THE PREDICTION FORMAT for May 30 WILL BE  s-teen-20's-40's-50's. So get your exact #'s together!!!. your battle is half-way fought!!!

What were the numbers that were drawn back then?

Hartford Connecticut
        United States
        Member #73670
        April 21, 2009
        56 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2009, 2:18 am - IP Logged

here in SC my local game is powerball, I try to go play megamillions once the pot get over 50 million go to GA, lately PB was huge taking all my focus away from MM I went to the site checking the pot, its not over 50 but I decided to try to use the same fomula with using mm actual videos of the last 10 drawing as they are drawn. I immediately notice in row 1 going all the way down the ten drawings that there was no high #'s teens was the highest the rest single digits, the next 2 whole rows no 40's or 50's, the last 2 rows all 30's 40's 50's no singles or teens, or 20's that is weird powerball has a mixture of all formats in every line! I ended up doing my connect the number system color coded and this seems like Its too easy to win looking at my chart the way these numbers connect together from bottom to the top! honestly its feels like I can guarntee the next format. it feel like not just getting the format but selecting the exact winning #'s. I'm buggin out right now looking at my chart like this can't be!!  am I dreaming? MM suppose to be complexed this just seem too easy to win a big prize and its been this way the whole time? I'm about to put it to the test!

Hartford Connecticut
          United States
          Member #73670
          April 21, 2009
          56 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2009, 11:05 am - IP Logged

here in SC my local game is powerball, I try to go play megamillions once the pot get over 50 million go to GA, lately PB was huge taking all my focus away from MM I went to the site checking the pot, its not over 50 but I decided to try to use the same fomula with using mm actual videos of the last 10 drawing as they are drawn. I immediately notice in row 1 going all the way down the ten drawings that there was no high #'s teens was the highest the rest single digits, the next 2 whole rows no 40's or 50's, the last 2 rows all 30's 40's 50's no singles or teens, or 20's that is weird powerball has a mixture of all formats in every line! I ended up doing my connect the number system color coded and this seems like Its too easy to win looking at my chart the way these numbers connect together from bottom to the top! honestly its feels like I can guarntee the next format. it feel like not just getting the format but selecting the exact winning #'s. I'm buggin out right now looking at my chart like this can't be!!  am I dreaming? MM suppose to be complexed this just seem too easy to win a big prize and its been this way the whole time? I'm about to put it to the test!

I now see why I was buggin out, I grabbed the wrong paper i end up using the printout version instead of the actual video drawings but it still is a great connection, now I will use the other paper playing connect the numbers and see if I can get a good pattern to predict. sorry for the mistake

Hartford Connecticut
            United States
            Member #73670
            April 21, 2009
            56 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2009, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

(  ) (  ) (  ) (  ) (  )        prediction line                         MEGAMILLION PREDICTION

9   18  21  37 55             line 1

3   29  34  42 49             line 2

2    4    9   15 42            line 3

line 3 is not a good format to predict but you have to use what you have!

42 in line 3, 42 & 49 in line 2 will connect 40's in PL row 4 & row 5. I predict #41/R4 #48/R5.  Teens 15 in line 3, and 18 in line 1 will connect in PL row 3 & row 2. I predict #17/R2 #19/R3. All singles from line 3, line 2, and 1 will connect in PL row 1. I predict# 6.   6-17-19-41-48 MB 9      format s-teen-teen-40's-40's MB singles

Hartford Connecticut
              United States
              Member #73670
              April 21, 2009
              56 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2009, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

See I never knew about  the pre-draw, test-draw , post draw of PB until 5 min ago that ruined my system chances so when I make a prediction based on the last drawings, when they start the machine to pre-draw then my numbers I predict matches with the non official #'s  then by the time they get to the real drawing, turning the machine back on it's all new number from what I predicted. is there anyway I can get the post drawing numbers for that particular day before the drawing? I see my day's of predicting is over

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19903 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

See I never knew about  the pre-draw, test-draw , post draw of PB until 5 min ago that ruined my system chances so when I make a prediction based on the last drawings, when they start the machine to pre-draw then my numbers I predict matches with the non official #'s  then by the time they get to the real drawing, turning the machine back on it's all new number from what I predicted. is there anyway I can get the post drawing numbers for that particular day before the drawing? I see my day's of predicting is over

What are you trying to say, your system worked fine until 5 mins. ago when you found out about the predraw testing or that it never worked?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hartford Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #73670
                  April 21, 2009
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

What are you trying to say, your system worked fine until 5 mins. ago when you found out about the predraw testing or that it never worked?

It didn't work obviously because my predict numbers would come out during the test draws instead of actual drawings, now if I can get the last test drawing numbers my system will be more effective but they have 5 test & post drawings which makes it more likely to mix the numbers up more

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19903 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

It didn't work obviously because my predict numbers would come out during the test draws instead of actual drawings, now if I can get the last test drawing numbers my system will be more effective but they have 5 test & post drawings which makes it more likely to mix the numbers up more

How do you know you hit the test draws if you didn't know they existed until a few minutes ago?  Which test draws did you hit?

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5766 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

How do you know you hit the test draws if you didn't know they existed until a few minutes ago?  Which test draws did you hit?

RUT ROH!!!!!!!

LOL.

Hartford Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #73670
                        April 21, 2009
                        56 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I'm not saying I hit the test draws, but maybe i have gotta check the past pre-test #'s my current predictions come from the 3 previous drawings assuming there was no more drawings until the next official drawing. no pre-test's, or post drawings.   now that I know there is all these extra practice drawings in between I need to get the  pre-test results of the last 3, then I can predict off those numbers using my system instead of the 3 offical drawings I been using.  right now as it stands these people are using the machine 5 times during a drawing period by the time they get to the last pre-test my predictions is out of pattern as they were designed for to match the last 3 previous drawings in a row whether test or real. So I feel to have my system to work properly as it was designed I have to go by the last 3 pre-test results! and it will be 1 drawing left the official one and victory!

Hartford Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #73670
                          April 21, 2009
                          56 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2009, 11:43 am - IP Logged

RJOH, you focused on part of my posting, but you didn't answer my question if I could get the pre-test results the day of the actual drawing

Garden City
                            United States
                            Member #58679
                            February 23, 2008
                            20 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2009, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Hi

Why not simply multiply everything through time and get the results instead of guessing.

Regards Charles Pisano

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19903 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, you focused on part of my posting, but you didn't answer my question if I could get the pre-test results the day of the actual drawing

I didn't see your question but if you were asking about the test drawings, I think PowerBall is the only multi-state game that publish them and they do that at the same time they publish the results of the live drawing.   You can get that list at the game website.

Evil Looking