Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Classic Lotto STILL going up!

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryGuy.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19815 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Well, for 15 lines and you got 2 of the numbers on 3 separate lines is pretty good.  It's rare I can even get 2 numbers.  It's going to be interesting to see how long this goes on before someone wins it.

Last Saturday's drawing 06 29 43 45 46 48 was almost as strange as the one on 04/11/07.  Hopefully, this evening drawing will have a more normal distribution pattern like the ones I play.  I haven't decided whether to replay my Saturday set of numbers or pick a new set.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Northern Ohio
    United States
    Member #63551
    August 1, 2008
    203 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm going for the win tonight guys. Wish me luck.

Until next time,

Jim

LotteryGuy's avatar - mrthumbs
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #74411
      May 10, 2009
      71 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck to everyone tonight!  See Ya!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

A TIP: If you are using previous drawings of Ohio Classic Lotto to filter out combinations of sixes and fives that have already hit and you have a copy of the old Super Lotto Plus file, you can add its 543 drawings and have a bigger filter.  So far only three combinations of five from Super Lotto Plus have repeated in the Classic Lotto drawings.  Super Lotto Plus ran from 07/15/2000 to 10/05/2005. 

Good luck. See Ya!

Evil Looking       

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #3023
          December 14, 2003
          4166 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Nothing for me tonight. But it rolled to $28.1 million, Cash value = $9,694,500.

That would be a nice amount to win for Saturday's Drawing!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #74411
            May 10, 2009
            71 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!  I got 4 out of the 6 numbers drawn tonight!  I won $70!  Yippee!  Oh man, how I wish I would've had those other 2 numbers but can't complain because I usually don't even get 3 of the numbers, so I'm thankful!  Banana

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #74411
              May 10, 2009
              71 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, no one won the jackpot again tonight so now it's up to 25.8 million!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19815 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

With a jackpot of $25.8M (cash value of $14.3M) and odds of 1:13.9M of winning, it might start attracting gamblers who don't mind spending a $100+ on a game with a prize greater than the odds of winning it.

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #74411
                  May 10, 2009
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

With a jackpot of $25.8M (cash value of $14.3M) and odds of 1:13.9M of winning, it might start attracting gamblers who don't mind spending a $100+ on a game with a prize greater than the odds of winning it.

That's very true RJ.  I know a lot of people played for tonights drawing since it increased by $400 thousand, which is the maximum it can increase.  According to the website, the cash option value is $14,250,000 (before taxes), after taxes are taken into consideration then the actual net value is $9,832,500.  The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 13,983,816.  I think I could handle the net value!  Wink

I was just thrilled to win $70!  The odds of that are 1 in 1,032.  Also, the actual jackpot amount currently is at 28.5 million.

I keep playing $15/week ($5 per each drawing).  I choose my own numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19815 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2009, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

That's very true RJ.  I know a lot of people played for tonights drawing since it increased by $400 thousand, which is the maximum it can increase.  According to the website, the cash option value is $14,250,000 (before taxes), after taxes are taken into consideration then the actual net value is $9,832,500.  The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 13,983,816.  I think I could handle the net value!  Wink

I was just thrilled to win $70!  The odds of that are 1 in 1,032.  Also, the actual jackpot amount currently is at 28.5 million.

I keep playing $15/week ($5 per each drawing).  I choose my own numbers.

Think about this. 

If an investment group played all the possible combinations as a group did in the Virgina lottery some years back they could deduct the $13,983,816.00 they paid for their tickets from their winnings before taxes. Their winnings would include the jackpot plus $387,000.00 for their 258 tickets matching five, $948,150.00 for their 13545 tickets matching four and $493,630.00 for their 246820 tickets matching three.  If they had the only winning ticket then the net value for them would be more than $13,983,816.00.
                    Wink

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #74411
                      May 10, 2009
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I still cannot believe no one has won this game yet!  Wow!  Now up to 28.7 million!  Yes Nod

Northern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #63551
                        August 1, 2008
                        203 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2009, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Since I have a birthday coming up, I am going to abandon straight statistics and play my "birthday numbers" on Wednesday (my birthday is Friday).

It would make one heck of a birthday gift if I won.

JJ928's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                          CNY
                          United States
                          Member #71224
                          February 21, 2009
                          59 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Since I have a birthday coming up, I am going to abandon straight statistics and play my "birthday numbers" on Wednesday (my birthday is Friday).

It would make one heck of a birthday gift if I won.

Good luck and happy B'day

Cheers

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #74411
                            May 10, 2009
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Make sure you get your tickets early today, I went and got mine and it seems like a lot of the employees at different locations are having trouble trying to figure out how the new lottery system works!  Plus, since they had the games temporarily suspended, everyone and their mother is out trying to buy their tickets for tonights drawing(s).  LOL

Fairlawn, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #76839
                              July 7, 2009
                              6 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2009, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Yea the machines were messing up at this one place, and I had to tell people how to slide it through, its kind of funny coming from myself a 23 college student.  Anyways I finally it 3 numbers on the classic and it was my auto pick which made me mad.  I have a system I kind of use and with 10dollars I can pick 5 of the 6 numbers every time but I can't figure out how to get them on the same line.  Hopefully someone from this site can hit the <snip> thing.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.