Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OMG ! I feel sick . . .

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LotteryGuy.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry to hear you missed out on winning the Florida Fantasy 5 Game last night.  It seems to be  happening a lot lately.  I recommend to set-up a time system to buy your tickets at the same time during the week, which is what I do. I buy my tickets before I go into work and at lunch time--also it helps to find out the timelimit of buying your tickets each day to enter in time. For example, I buy Mid-Day Daily 3 before work to play by 1:00 pm and @ 1:00 pm to play in evening by 6:30 pm.  Don't give up--your time is coming very soon--Good Luck to you.

C5VetteMN6's avatar - skull
    Florida
    United States
    Member #66781
    November 6, 2008
    10 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the replys guys/gals, it sorta made me feel better knowing that I wasn't alone in doing something this stupid.    If I learned anything from this, I'll ALWAYS go out and get my tickets regardless.   

I'm sure if we done it once, we can do it again :D     I spent a couple good hours going through those numbers, making my predictions then double checking everything -- only to go to bed without buying them :(      It will never happen again and that's for sure! 

Good Luck To All !    I hope someone wins this week

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
      Member #4121
      March 23, 2004
      817 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

So sorry.... I want to cry too...Unhappy

Hang in there!  Everyday brings new chances of winning the jackpot.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Also, I forgot to ask if Florida Lottery allows you to play your numbers in advance; this way you can play all of the numbers you wheeled several days in advance.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
          Member #63356
          July 26, 2008
          1427 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I can't express how sorry I am for you.  Yes it happens to ALL of us that play on a regular basis.  We see so many numbers all the time that it becomes a problem, we lose the ability to ''see'' winners.  Happens to me all the time.

If I were you, don't give up.  You and your wife are on the road to winning BIG, redo what you did EXCATLY - the workout you did with the new informaion, you could be on to something.  I hope you win the BIG ONE soon!

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            south florida
            United States
            Member #48616
            January 3, 2007
            1497 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I can't express how sorry I am for you.  Yes it happens to ALL of us that play on a regular basis.  We see so many numbers all the time that it becomes a problem, we lose the ability to ''see'' winners.  Happens to me all the time.

If I were you, don't give up.  You and your wife are on the road to winning BIG, redo what you did EXCATLY - the workout you did with the new informaion, you could be on to something.  I hope you win the BIG ONE soon!

I agree with the seeing too many numbers, it clouds your judgement and we miss our "gift" that was right in front of us!!

I have missed quitew a few big prizes because of this,Play 4 straight wins, even a Fantasy 5 this year, I was too busy playing daily 3 #'s

I am sorry about your missing the winning numbers my fellow Floridian,  if your method of picking  #'s was that good, you may find the winning 5 again, soon !!! Best wishes to you and your wife!!! Never give up, every day is a new chance to win!!!

MmeFlorida

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #58386
              February 12, 2008
              290 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Wow it was just under a million dollars yesterday. Yeah I would feel sick as well. It's time to get the Pepto out.

$200 K was the jackpot.

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
                Bellevue, KY
                United States
                Member #53340
                July 4, 2007
                2622 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2009, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

History does repeat itself. You're LEET now... keep doing what you're doing and always play the hunch, never give up.

Good Luck!

She was made for the straitaways
                She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
                She's a rocket
                She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2009, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I have had good pick 3 predictions, but there is no way to know before the drawing if a prediction will win or not, so How to know which to buy for and which not?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
                    Bellevue, KY
                    United States
                    Member #53340
                    July 4, 2007
                    2622 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I have had good pick 3 predictions, but there is no way to know before the drawing if a prediction will win or not, so How to know which to buy for and which not?

How do we know what tommorow will bring? What are the limits of the human mind? How many times do you wish you had played that hunch? Is the future written or does chaos rule? How many angels can fit on the head of a pin? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop? And what is the significance of this monolith in my dreams that measures 1x4x9?

The world may never know.

I say always play the hunch. Life is short, easy come and easy go.

She was made for the straitaways
                    She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
                    She's a rocket
                    She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2009, 12:42 am - IP Logged

The following is not the quickest way to end it all, but it's the cheapest.

Lock yourselves in a basement with an insurance salesman.

If that is not your forte, use a social worker. It's quicker than a salesman.

No Pity!

Shoulda coulda woulda.....

If ......What IF?

If a grasshopper had  a machine gun, the birds wouldn't bother it...."IF".

"IF" is a big word.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What if you beat the odds by getting hit by lightning? (Not a good thing)

What if you beat the odds by getting hit by a drunk driver? (Not a good thing)

What if you beat the odds of getting that cancer? (not a good thing)

The moral of the story is that it's not always good to be at the right place.....(Or wrong place...lol) at any given moment.

It's basically a quantum soup of eternal  possibilities waiting for direction.

You'll hit the JP with perseverance.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                        Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2009, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Continue with it. With the wheeling method you got keep at it. If it hits now, it will also hit later. I don't believe in winning just once, not even on the jackpot prize. You can learn from this and move forward with great speed and effort, because once you hit it big all the work will seemed nothing compare to the experience you'll be having as a winner.

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
                          Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #63790
                          August 8, 2008
                          220 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Ur right JWblue. I don't know what I was looking at.

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2009, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Jee dude, good thing it hasn't happened to me...This stuff are once in a lifetime opportunities...I hate when stuff like that happen...

this must be a terrible feeling....It didn't happened to me and i feel like it hurts...I hope you one day recover from this...

Over here in Panama they got guys that sell lottery tickets and sometimes they come to your house...Which you gave me an idea...I was thinking, why not have guys in cars that come to YOUR HOUSE just if in case you can't make it to the store, .eg..Elderly, not everyone has a car, some people live far away, etc....And you pay them a small fee who knows 75 cents extra...I don't say 1 dollar extra because people will think that is kind of expensive but when you look at the amount of gas you are going to waste into going to the store, may as well pay your 75 cents extra, and the amount of gas going to the store just to buy a lottery ticket amounts to exactly that 50 cents to 75 cents....And they come to your house with a machine similar to the machine that they do transaction with the credit card...and give your your lottery receipt...

And why not, nowadays they got delivery pizzas why not this...The stuff that they should have they don't have it and what they shouldn't have they have it...

This is another reason why i'll like for it to be a lottery prediction website that you pay 20 dollars a month and get your hot numbers...LP forgive me for what i am about to say...But i don't necesarily like lots of LP members, because i notice that they are very, when i mean very good at Pick3 [lots of them] and they don't even care together in creating a "Prediction Website"  that charges people 20 dollars a month and give them hot Pick6 numbers....

I've said it before if you are good at Pick3 you can win Pick6 easily if you see Pick6 as 2 pick3's joined together based on the ending digits and then deduce...I repeately ask people to check my blogs so they know what i mean by deduce...Nobody listens....And it doesn't have to be PIck6 it could be Pick5 that they predict which would be 1 Pick3 + 1 Pick2/0-9...Now how hard can that be....I am bad at predicting PIck3 other wise i would had started it....

You know America needs this...But nobody gives a dam about been a real american...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                              West Side of Sunny Florida
                              United States
                              Member #55048
                              September 8, 2007
                              3371 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2009, 6:30 am - IP Logged

YUP! put in in this list of 'Had the winning #'s but didn't play!"

It was last October, one of my NORMAL set of numbers that I have been playing for several YEARS! I was 1/2 asleep listing to the numbers come out after the late news  & heard some #'s hit -3 thought at the time. Then the next morning I saw all 5 of 5 on NY Take 5 hit -- AND I HAD NOT PLAYED!!!!

Missed out on sharing $84k with the other winner!! So lets just say in my case we made a donation to the other winner of about $42k, cuz I am nice like that Wink

Money won is twice as good as money earned!