Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does it make you mad when people use your predictions as there own

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
EAST COAST, USA
United States
Member #49428
January 31, 2007
553 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I was never mad just a little bother. I never though about Imitation being the highest praise. I posted a question for other thought on the matter. The next time I'm bother about somthing as the old saying go Something are better left  unsaid. Look like I'm at war defending my position which still have not change. Only posting it.

One last comment....

In this great land of ours and here on LP as well we have the ability and right to speak what is on our minds.  That's what these wonderful forums are about.  Thanks Todd for creating this outlet for all our Lottery Geniuses.  Pepper1....don't be afraid to hold your peace.  Speak your mind chile!!! Always...just let it go!!!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your words of encourgement. It really not worth the trouble. I myself would never tell anyone

to never post  that not my right to do that. We can agree to disagree, But I will not back down from a good fight, because I can  and will hold my own. It really not worth paying for to be berate when you can get a standard membership for that.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49725 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I don't see her getting SO mad.  It was just a question.  As usual the nasty side of lp came right out and put a spin on it.

Instead of throwing stones: You should listen to the Song!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!