Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does it make you mad when people use your predictions as there own

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6882 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2009, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I understood your question pepper. I have never really paid attention much to what others post on the prediction board. I check a few of my LP buddies to give them a hooorayyyy every now and then but that's it. All you did was ask a question and some people gave thier opinions. We don't all agree on everything, that much is true. We must be able to share our thoughts without being rude and insulting though. We should all be adults and act accordingly. I have learned when people attack you on LP to just ignore them.  Be blessed.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23252 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I don't have the disposition, much less time to worry about who is *stealing* my picks.

I wouldn't care at all if they did...just so they *steal* the right ones lol

I thought this is what this place is for...to get tips, to pick up numbers, to post what you think

is coming. There are too many people here to stand out as the shining light. If you post a pick and

it hits - Hooray! If someone else reposted your pick and gets that hooray too, the only way it would

bother you is if you wanted all the congrats.

Maybe that's not what you're saying but try and get over the irritation.

This is a public place and we should be here to share and to help.

Good luck.

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
      Decatur, GA
      United States
      Member #20471
      August 18, 2005
      2669 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I don't have the disposition, much less time to worry about who is *stealing* my picks.

I thought this is what this place is for...to get tips, to pick up numbers, to post what you think

is coming. There are too many people here to stand out as the shining light. If you post a pick and

it hits - Hooray! If someone else reposted your pick and gets that hooray too, the only way it would

Good luck.

Well said!Sun Smiley

Winning is Funtastic!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Good luck.

Some members predict for bragging rights, take that away from them and what do they have left?  I usually play what I predict, that way I get both bragging rights and the prize.  So far I've gotten little of either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:14 am - IP Logged

It was only an observe. I'm over the irrtation. How could I want all the congrats when I give out plenty? Never will I on this board express an opinion to be meet with so much animosity. It has change my views on how I reply to peoples thread and post.I will be question myself on whether I being mean, and hateful. We're all family as you say.

EAST COAST, USA
            United States
            Member #49428
            January 31, 2007
            553 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I had to reply to this one! LOL

About a year or so ago someone pm'd me about my predictions saying how funny it was that he had already predicted the same numbers that I posted.  I assured him that I don't even look at the predictions before I post. Never have.  I have a wonderful system that works well for me and others.  My concern with predictions is moreso in the area of are folks actually playing my numbers and winning money.  Now that's what I want to see happen. 

Cash In Hand is always the bigger claim!

Now let's go and make the money!!!!

And no. I did not read all the replies....lol....just the first one!

hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you blessing. the name fits you

hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

So i wasn't the only one to notice. Someone sent you email on the same thing. I didn't email anyone It just wasn't worth it. i just find another way around it.I look at other people prediction also. I don't have a problem with anyone hitting and make money. Glad to have help.  This was just my thought.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19904 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

It was only an observe. I'm over the irrtation. How could I want all the congrats when I give out plenty? Never will I on this board express an opinion to be meet with so much animosity. It has change my views on how I reply to peoples thread and post.I will be question myself on whether I being mean, and hateful. We're all family as you say.

I wrestle with the same problem.  Some time I write my response in NotePad and read it several times before I post/paste it and then read it again.  Usually 20 minutes has passed when I realize it's mean and arrogant and it's too late to change or delete it.  All that's left is to hope in a few weeks it's all forgotten.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    colonial heights
                    United States
                    Member #31712
                    February 2, 2006
                    12266 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Do you get mad that people wait on your prediction to use as there own?

not really ...................we are here to support each other to win !!!!!! if they want to claim a set of numbers so be it i can live with that......just put the money in my pocket

when you do it do it right the first time...........

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I see that the subject needs to be to everyone liking. My opinion only...................

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        51284 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2009, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Do you get mad that people wait on your prediction to use as there own?

I don't know why you get so mad when: Imitation is the highest form of praise!

http://current.com/items/89063498_i-dont-know-why-you-get-so-mad.htm

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2009, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't want the money you played, so the money belong to you.

hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2009, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I was never mad just a little bother. I never though about Imitation being the highest praise. I posted a question for other thought on the matter. The next time I'm bother about somthing as the old saying go Something are better left  unsaid. Look like I'm at war defending my position which still have not change. Only posting it.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31553 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2009, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why you get so mad when: Imitation is the highest form of praise!

http://current.com/items/89063498_i-dont-know-why-you-get-so-mad.htm

I don't see her getting SO mad.  It was just a question.  As usual the nasty side of lp came right out and put a spin on it.

love to nibble those micey feet.