Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does it make you mad when people use your predictions as there own

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I pay my money just like you do and i can post if i want to. How old are you? You of all people shouldn't speak about

help anyone as much as you get into squabble on this website. I can see my numbers just has i post them. Only a fool

wouldn't know that people come up with the same number. the big deal is they should be your predictions not someone else. I'm not sweating it. i just post the topic to see what other had to see. I post number in the pick3 forum

for people to use. Why are you sweating the prediction board you don't even post, so how can you have any opinion?

I am not sure I understand the purpose of this post after all.!  What's the point.. Stop posting and stop complaining

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Take you own advice. I think someone told you that a while back.I don't need you to understand tor that why we pay for membership to speak our mind and post numbers, and idea.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Take you own advice. I think someone told you that a while back.I don't need you to understand tor that why we pay for membership to speak our mind and post numbers, and idea.

Whatever... that negative attitude of yours will get you nowhere...

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

You should no. You have attitude written all over you

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
          Member #63356
          July 26, 2008
          1427 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2009, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Can't We All Just Get Along?

germantown md
            United States
            Member #64543
            August 31, 2008
            3771 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

yes but give it a break so they post ur digit same same who cares.we all family trying to win,some folks

compare, basickly majority holds the votes do u know that?  so drop it.its a family thing here yall, if u cant handle it move on.no disrespect

just my bit

hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

what a family. people are being told to not post.move on. Not just this post I've seen many other. People have diffrent feeling about thing, and they should be able to say that. If you don't like the thread you should move on  it goes both ways

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31339 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2009, 2:29 am - IP Logged

what a family. people are being told to not post.move on. Not just this post I've seen many other. People have diffrent feeling about thing, and they should be able to say that. If you don't like the thread you should move on  it goes both ways

I liked your question.   I don't mind when people use my numbers.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2009, 3:02 am - IP Logged

You should no. You have attitude written all over you

The very first thing you posted was asking people if they get mad because sometimes they copy your own predictions... Who has attitude written all over?  I wonder... You are completely immature... People post their stuff all the time and sometimes we have matching predictions.  Does that mean we cheat on the neighbor?  I don't think so... There is a lot of studying that goes into numbers.. I for one know that because I do my studying religiously. If it bothers you that much then stop posting your predictions.. That is all I have said... No attitude here and chill.. This topic is totally unimportant in my opinion.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #63356
                    July 26, 2008
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2009, 3:20 am - IP Logged

I agree.  It takes me sometimes 3 days, sometimes more to put together a monthly sheet that I post FREELY for every member to use and make a bundle. 

I post information and predictions everyday.  Why?  So members can HIT THE BIG ONE.

We are not against each other here, there isn't a competition between members, we post numbers and systems to help one another.  Why?  Because there is a sense of community here on Lottery Post, a sense of Family, Friendships, Buddies.  We want to help one another.

Okay - I'm done with this post.  Ya won't hear another peep out of me.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                      Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2009, 4:48 am - IP Logged

no

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                        Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2009, 4:49 am - IP Logged

no

If they are charging for them, then yes. But then again, I don't really care.

People will eventually know where it came from if it's copied identically.

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2009, 9:22 am - IP Logged

You have attituse written all over you. This question was about the prediction board which is something that you take no part in anyway. I think you are immature you pick on new people that join, you look for fights anywere you can. This post was talking about the prediction board. If my post bother you stay the h_ _ _ off of it. It seem to be important  to you , you keep expressing your opinion. Take you own advice and you chill out. I really don't want to hear what you have to say

hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I was talking about the prediction board not the forum.  I'm not attacking L.P I just ask a question. I really should have left this question along  If I had known that I would gotten so much meaness.. I post numbers on the  cash 3 forum for people, I get emails from people from diffrent states that I try and help. People have sent me email stating that they made money on my pick.All my post at the end state be bless are let me know if this help.I stated my opinion, and it still my opinion. Some will like it and some want.

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Greenville, SC
                              United States
                              Member #68158
                              December 14, 2008
                              2199 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

No.  No.  No.  Why?  Because that is why I post the numbers in the first place.  WE ARE FAMILY HERE - The thing I would like EVERYONE to remember that fact.  We are not against each other here - we are here to support and help each other - EVERYONE - ALL.

I actually enjoy that people think that my predictions are good and claim them as their own.  Its a positive thing to me. 

I enjoy that others post on 4 Seriouis Players, I LOVE that positive energy that so many members bring to the post, very good Chi!   I get warm fuzzy feelings when I see some names on the post, that they care enough to post.  I thank each and every member all the time - newbies and members that have been here long before me.

On our post EVERYONE posted the same number that day, 124 - we ALL agreed on that one number - it was a magical time - it came out straight!  We all won a nice sum.  So, if everyone was ''scared'' of copying or ''stealing'' or some other offense, we all would not have won that day. 

How can anyone claim ownership to a three digit number?  ROFL!!!  I mean that would really be a good case for heavy medication. 

We are Family on Lottery Post and I don't mind any member using any of the numbers or information that I supply here.  And if I can help another member with winning I always do.  I can't count the amount of emails I get asking for help, I always answer and always try to supply the best information I have available. 

That is why I support Lottery Post, that is why I am a paid member, and that is why I tell all my friends in town about this site ( only polite people by the way - not my rough neck friends ).  There isn't a better site online, relating to any subject matter, than Lottery Post.  And I for one have been online since 1992.

WE ARE THE BEST OF THE NET!!!! 

Let's not forget this, let us keep this place as we found it.  A freindly place where others will help you win, were members are not selfish, where members think of you as family and share.  Where we respect each and every member.  Where when something happens to us or our family we feel the joys and sorrows. 

<jumps down from soap box>

Kaptainess 

Enough said!