Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does it make you mad when people use your predictions as there own

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
United States
Member #1647
June 10, 2003
2716 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Look. This is a website. If you post your numbers and someone else uses them, whether it be by reposting them as their own, or playing them and winning a jackpot, they have every right to do so. If either one of those bothers you, then don't post your numbers. Simple as that. Getting mad at them makes no sense. This is a website, not a high school.Sleepy

cali pick4 is paramutual so i will not post cali until i move to tenn...DrumGuitarGuitar

if i post first then no one can duplicate how i get my numbers...

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

cali pick4 is paramutual so i will not post cali until i move to tenn...DrumGuitarGuitar

if i post first then no one can duplicate how i get my numbers...

If you post numbers you don't plan to play then what ever happens won't effect what you win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      south florida
      United States
      Member #48616
      January 3, 2007
      1497 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I made a mistake and rated this topic "poor" or 1 star...

I did not mean it, it is a interesting dissussion...................

if you follow the prediction board, there are many players who have the same numbers, does it maen they are copying one another or does it mean they are using the same method to get picks?? No one will tell...

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
        BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
        United States
        Member #1647
        June 10, 2003
        2716 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

If you post numbers you don't plan to play then what ever happens won't effect what you win.

i play all the numbers i get from my cali pi rundown and i collect a profit every night....

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Do you get mad that people wait on your prediction to use as there own?

If you are that upset about it.. just do not post...Now how old are you? This is a website where everyone tries to help everyone....People have different predictions all the time...and sometimes we all come up with the same combination of numbers...what's the big deal?

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
            Member #63356
            July 26, 2008
            1427 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2009, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

No.  No.  No.  Why?  Because that is why I post the numbers in the first place.  WE ARE FAMILY HERE - The thing I would like EVERYONE to remember that fact.  We are not against each other here - we are here to support and help each other - EVERYONE - ALL.

I actually enjoy that people think that my predictions are good and claim them as their own.  Its a positive thing to me. 

I enjoy that others post on 4 Seriouis Players, I LOVE that positive energy that so many members bring to the post, very good Chi!   I get warm fuzzy feelings when I see some names on the post, that they care enough to post.  I thank each and every member all the time - newbies and members that have been here long before me.

On our post EVERYONE posted the same number that day, 124 - we ALL agreed on that one number - it was a magical time - it came out straight!  We all won a nice sum.  So, if everyone was ''scared'' of copying or ''stealing'' or some other offense, we all would not have won that day. 

How can anyone claim ownership to a three digit number?  ROFL!!!  I mean that would really be a good case for heavy medication. 

We are Family on Lottery Post and I don't mind any member using any of the numbers or information that I supply here.  And if I can help another member with winning I always do.  I can't count the amount of emails I get asking for help, I always answer and always try to supply the best information I have available. 

That is why I support Lottery Post, that is why I am a paid member, and that is why I tell all my friends in town about this site ( only polite people by the way - not my rough neck friends ).  There isn't a better site online, relating to any subject matter, than Lottery Post.  And I for one have been online since 1992.

WE ARE THE BEST OF THE NET!!!! 

Let's not forget this, let us keep this place as we found it.  A freindly place where others will help you win, were members are not selfish, where members think of you as family and share.  Where we respect each and every member.  Where when something happens to us or our family we feel the joys and sorrows. 

<jumps down from soap box>

Kaptainess 

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

No.  No.  No.  Why?  Because that is why I post the numbers in the first place.  WE ARE FAMILY HERE - The thing I would like EVERYONE to remember that fact.  We are not against each other here - we are here to support and help each other - EVERYONE - ALL.

I actually enjoy that people think that my predictions are good and claim them as their own.  Its a positive thing to me. 

I enjoy that others post on 4 Seriouis Players, I LOVE that positive energy that so many members bring to the post, very good Chi!   I get warm fuzzy feelings when I see some names on the post, that they care enough to post.  I thank each and every member all the time - newbies and members that have been here long before me.

On our post EVERYONE posted the same number that day, 124 - we ALL agreed on that one number - it was a magical time - it came out straight!  We all won a nice sum.  So, if everyone was ''scared'' of copying or ''stealing'' or some other offense, we all would not have won that day. 

How can anyone claim ownership to a three digit number?  ROFL!!!  I mean that would really be a good case for heavy medication. 

We are Family on Lottery Post and I don't mind any member using any of the numbers or information that I supply here.  And if I can help another member with winning I always do.  I can't count the amount of emails I get asking for help, I always answer and always try to supply the best information I have available. 

That is why I support Lottery Post, that is why I am a paid member, and that is why I tell all my friends in town about this site ( only polite people by the way - not my rough neck friends ).  There isn't a better site online, relating to any subject matter, than Lottery Post.  And I for one have been online since 1992.

Let's not forget this, let us keep this place as we found it.  A freindly place where others will help you win, were members are not selfish, where members think of you as family and share.  Where we respect each and every member.  Where when something happens to us or our family we feel the joys and sorrows. 

Kaptainess 

Thumbs Up

germantown md
                United States
                Member #64543
                August 31, 2008
                3771 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

i want folks on Lp to win when i post on a thread or help guide with the best combinations i come up with so i dont get upset if one copies.

its not my money they winning its the states.all u got to do is put the correct combo together and its on.

copy if u can just make sure u get the right ones to win.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5756 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

In the past I've gotten PMs from people who played some of my predictions.  They didn't want to thank me for sharing but wanted to complain about the money they lost playing my numbers.  I've also read threads started by others who complained that some predictors posted too many numbers for their budgets.  Apparently they had no self control to limit the amount they spent on lotteries and wanted the predictors to cut back instead.

People that complain about losing money on someone elses numbers aren't the sharpest knves in the drawer.

175 mil combos and they can't come up with their own losing numbers? LOL.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #63356
                    July 26, 2008
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't mind someone from Lottery Post winning in the Mega Jackpot from numbers I POSTED.  If I didn't want to share in the wealth, I would not post the number sets.  Simple. 

I don't mind sharing anything I have, car, house, clothes, but I draw the line on shoes.  You CAN'T have my shoes.  I love shoes more than anything.  I'm lucky sometimes to get the only pair in my size left, and once they are gone I can't replace them.  I had these cute boots years ago that were so beautiful and expensive, someone stole them, I still long for those boots.

Money flows towards you or away from you, but you have to keep the current going, and giving keeps it going. 

Say you post the winning numbers to the Powerball and someone hits it, later you find that they were in desparation, they really needed that win, it saved their life because they were at the end of their rope, and that win stopped them from putting a bullet..........need I go on?   These are deparate times, and the time is NOW to help each other.

So, the goodness that you put out in the world in any which way you can by simple kindness, being unselfish, and giving to another human being only makes you not only a good person, but the higher powers will help you more in the future.  Need I remind you of the guy that won the 300+ million dollars?  What joy did it bring him?  What if he had only won 1/3 or 1/2 of the pot, do you think that maybe his luck would have been better after he won?  Think about it. 

If I had won that huge pot of money 1/2 would have gone to help the homeless and I do have plan in place if I ever do.

Greed is a terrible thing, its negative, its unholy, its against Providence.

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      south florida
                      United States
                      Member #48616
                      January 3, 2007
                      1497 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Kaptainess 

Excellent Post!!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I don't post numbers very often anymore, but when I do, people are free to do what they want with them. Plus, how does one know that someone else copied your or anyones numbers for a Pick 3 game? There are only a certain amount of numbers you can choose from with that game, so people are bound to have the same ones from time to time.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't care if someone use my number and won a jackpot , they do have everyright to do so. You are not a predictions to me if you wait and use someone else number to post as your own. I don't need you to tell me this is a website I know what I'm on. I pay just like you do and I can post all the number that I want.  Tell you what I just wait until you post your number and just use them as my own. Why do the work. You say this is not High School. You could have fool me. Sometime it look like it.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7343 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Do you get mad that people wait on your prediction to use as there own?

Since there is no prize involved, for me it would just be a very small annoyance, but if people are congratulating them and not you for hitting a prediction, I can see how that could upset you if you're predicting just for the "atta-boys". I rarely predict and only do when I'm trying something out because easier to check the results or sometimes I do it because I actually played hoping maybe trying to get good vibes because if I hit, someone else could win too. 

Looking at my prediction record I certainly hope nobody actually played my picks.  Wink

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                              hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2009, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I pay my money just like you do and i can post if i want to. How old are you? You of all people shouldn't speak about

help anyone as much as you get into squabble on this website. I can see my numbers just has i post them. Only a fool

wouldn't know that people come up with the same number. the big deal is they should be your predictions not someone else. I'm not sweating it. i just post the topic to see what other had to see. I post number in the pick3 forum

for people to use. Why are you sweating the prediction board you don't even post, so how can you have any opinion?