Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I cracked Pick6...But to do it i first need the answer to these 2 questions..

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Guys i am happy because i FINALLY cracked Pick6...But it all hinges it all depends on you answer to this question...I placed both questions in bold...

I need the answer to 2 questions...Here they go:

In Pick4, if you choose 4 numbers let's say: 1,2,3,4 it has 24 ways it can play BOX if none of the 4 numbers repeat and in 1 of those 24 box ways there is 1 combination that is going to have the combination "STRAIGHT"....

Well i need to know how many ways box will a combination that has 6 numbers how many way box will it have if none of the 6 numbers repeat: Example:....1,2,3,4,5,6....

i also will like to know how many box ways will a combination that has 6 numbers how many box ways will it have if 1 of the 6 numbers repeat: for Example: 1,2,3,3,4,5...

I'll explain why: Remember the Delta NUmbers: if you don't know what they are: read it here:

http://www.use4.com/lotto.html

I'll explain 1 example: suppose 5-12-14-22-28-39 play on a Pick6...Then the delta number will be: 5-7-2-8-6-11....You write the first number which is 5 and the following numbers you take the differences for example: 12-5= 7; 14-12= 2; 22-14= 8 and so on...

Well i noticed that most Pick6 are have on them delta numbers that are from 1-10 but what if you take the 6 numbers and write it box write 6 numbers box all the 6 way box it can play and just guess the delta numbers....But you see most delta numbers on Pick6 combinations are from 1-10 with sometimes 1 number been 1-20....But that's sometimes, but the other times all 6 delta numbers are from 1-10...and sometimes the 6 delta numbers on Pick6 combinations DO NOT REPEAT....Which makes it easier for you to chose 6 numbers between 1-10 and played it all its box ways...If you play all the 6 delta numbers box it will contain 1 combination STRAIGHT...aND YOU WILL HAVE WON....

I think this cracked Pick6 but i need to know the answer to the 2 questions first...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Guys i am happy because i FINALLY cracked Pick6...But it all hinges it all depends on you answer to this question...I placed both questions in bold...

In Pick4, if you choose 4 numbers let's say: 1,2,3,4 it has 24 ways it can play BOX if none of the 4 numbers repeat and in 1 of those 24 box ways there is 1 combination that is going to have the combination "STRAIGHT"....

Well i need to know how many ways box will a combination that has 6 numbers how many way box will it have if none of the 6 numbers repeat: Example:....1,2,3,4,5,6....

i also will like to know how many box ways will a combination that has 6 numbers how many box ways will it have if 1 of the 6 numbers repeat: for Example: 1,2,3,3,4,5...

I'll explain why: Remember the Delta NUmbers: if you don't know what they are: read it here:

I'll explain 1 example: suppose 5-12-14-22-28-39 play on a Pick6...Then the delta number will be: 5-7-2-8-6-11....You write the first number which is 5 and the following numbers you take the differences for example: 12-5= 7; 14-12= 2; 22-14= 8 and so on...

Well i noticed that most Pick6 are have on them delta numbers that are from 1-10 but what if you take the 6 numbers and write it box write 6 numbers box all the 6 way box it can play and just guess the delta numbers....But you see most delta numbers on Pick6 combinations are from 1-10 with sometimes 1 number been 1-20....But that's sometimes, but the other times all 6 delta numbers are from 1-10...and sometimes the 6 delta numbers on Pick6 combinations DO NOT REPEAT....Which makes it easier for you to chose 6 numbers between 1-10 and played it all its box ways...If you play all the 6 delta numbers box it will contain 1 combination STRAIGHT...aND YOU WILL HAVE WON....

I think this cracked Pick6 but i need to know the answer to the 2 questions first...

I am going to send this to predictions websites so that people have a chance...as soon as i get the answer...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
      Member #68609
      December 26, 2008
      2204 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

looking forward to your analysis of the patterns you find as well as your trials using LP predictions board:)

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2009, 3:24 am - IP Logged

All that is needed now is to figure a way to crack PICK3 the game that i've always wanted to crack...The hardest game of them all...

You see the Hardest game is Pick3, then Keno, then Pick6, then Powerball and so on...If you can crack PIck3 you can crack Keno and PIck6...If you can crack Pick4 you can crack Powerball...

I want to crack Pick3 so bad because if i do in 80 years i could achieve 1 QUADRILLION DOLLARS winning that game along with the forex....Then i could place the 1 quadrillion in the bank and let 5 trillion dollars a year be the revenue of NASA...That's really what i'll like my dream legacy to be....You know what NASA could do with 5 trillion dollars a year budget? every year?

And the 85 trillion left back, let it be divided into 3 which will be 28 trillion each year, so create 3 USA countries without been actual countries, to help humanity, like projects, charity, fund research, fund the eternal fountain of youth research, pharmaceutical research, biochemical research, manimal research, have my own area51 but of research & projects, have fields and fields of supercomputers, calculating stuff, etc, etc...I just hope the price of money doesn't change..Because the USA can't do it alone...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2009, 4:04 am - IP Logged

1 2 3 4 5 6 = 720 Permutations.

1 2 3 3 4 5 = 360 Permutations.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2009, 6:09 am - IP Logged

1 2 3 4 5 6 = 720 Permutations.

1 2 3 3 4 5 = 360 Permutations.

Well at least i technically proved that that game can be cracked...However is not the result i was hoping for...720 only rich people will be able to afford that...

But since many Pick6 combinations have the 1,2,3,3,4,5 which comes out to 360 is not that too too bad...However i was hoping for 60 not more than 100 for both of them...But it is good news because it shows that PIck5 which i think has 120 permutation if no number repeats...But since you are going to find 1 number that repeats in Pick5 is probably less than that, like half = 60....

Now imagine a millionaire taking 5 million placing it in the bank at 5%, it will be: 250,000 each year....And suppose he takes those 250,000 and plays all 720 permutation and some more...he sure wins like 8 million dollars for himself...And what does someone on a wheelchair or someone who doesn't have a job can do? And i forgot the lottery is random....Exactly...

Again, this just PROVES that there should be a lottery I.D that people play the lottery and 50% are selected by choice and the other 50% are randomly to give everyone an equal chance....

Because i forgot random means an equal chance to everybody right...Whatever...

this is like watching your high school sweetheart fall for bodybuilders everytime...But again i guess i need to wake up and so do people...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

again you all have witness it, how i cracked Pick6, yet my family will not believe me..None of them will believe me...

that's why i want to be rich so bad because i can do my own projects, theories and if things go as planned get me a refrigerator size supercomputer, create something similar to LP but of guys predicting, etc, etc, etc....Those are the stuff i want to do bad...That's why i want to be rich...Those are the stuff that makes me happy...

And if i achieve the quadrillion dollars i can create the 1st gigantic LOtto Exchange and many other Exchanges...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3 4 5 = 120

1 2 3 3 4 = 60

----------

1 2 3 4 = 24

1 2 3 3 = 12

------

1 2 3 = 6

1 2 2 = 3

--------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

again you all have witness it, how i cracked Pick6, yet my family will not believe me..None of them will believe me...

that's why i want to be rich so bad because i can do my own projects, theories and if things go as planned get me a refrigerator size supercomputer, create something similar to LP but of guys predicting, etc, etc, etc....Those are the stuff i want to do bad...That's why i want to be rich...Those are the stuff that makes me happy...

And if i achieve the quadrillion dollars i can create the 1st gigantic LOtto Exchange and many other Exchanges...

Now that you've cracked Pick6, which combination will win tomorrow Ohio Classic Lotto?  This is your chance to prove you have really done it.  To aid you in making your pick these are the last 15 drawings. 

07/22/09   07 10 25 28 31 36
                   07/20/09   06 13 14 22 44 45
                   07/18/09   01 04 07 12 15 30
                   07/15/09   06 17 22 27 42 49
                   07/13/09   01 14 28 36 39 46
                   07/11/09   16 22 31 32 33 43
                   07/08/09   11 15 27 28 30 33
                   07/06/09   07 13 16 21 24 35
                   07/04/09   13 28 29 35 42 48
                   07/01/09   14 17 32 33 46 49
                   06/29/09   01 06 33 42 43 48
                   06/27/09   11 12 14 31 34 47
                   06/24/09   02 03 07 24 27 40
                   06/22/09   05 10 12 13 19 45
                   06/20/09   06 29 43 45 46 48

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3 4 5 = 120

1 2 3 3 4 = 60

----------

1 2 3 4 = 24

1 2 3 3 = 12

------

1 2 3 = 6

1 2 2 = 3

--------

I believe ya come out better trying for the Pick-5.......better odds anywho!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Now that you've cracked Pick6, which combination will win tomorrow Ohio Classic Lotto?  This is your chance to prove you have really done it.  To aid you in making your pick these are the last 15 drawings. 

07/22/09   07 10 25 28 31 36
                       07/20/09   06 13 14 22 44 45
                       07/18/09   01 04 07 12 15 30
                       07/15/09   06 17 22 27 42 49
                       07/13/09   01 14 28 36 39 46
                       07/11/09   16 22 31 32 33 43
                       07/08/09   11 15 27 28 30 33
                       07/06/09   07 13 16 21 24 35
                       07/04/09   13 28 29 35 42 48
                       07/01/09   14 17 32 33 46 49
                       06/29/09   01 06 33 42 43 48
                       06/27/09   11 12 14 31 34 47
                       06/24/09   02 03 07 24 27 40
                       06/22/09   05 10 12 13 19 45
                       06/20/09   06 29 43 45 46 48

Good luck.

You think i am kidding....If you only knew...Is right there under your noses, looking at you...Please don't ask me for explanations i gave them to you study what i told you and you will find out...Is not just 1 drawing that you can win, but EVERY SINGLE DRAWING...HOWEVER, 720 I THINK IS TOO MUCH, but since most Pick6 have 1 number that repeats it will be 360...But still 360 is too much...It needs more work but i feel i shouldn't be the one working further on it, it should be whoever wants to...At least i theoretically PROVED IT THAT IT CAN BE CRACKED...And the best thing to do and the RIGHT  thing to do is to send it to predictions websites and psychics websites...i can't find no psychic website that has their email other wise i would have send it to them...Honestly i am kind of worry because i've always been looking for something that will win PIck6 at a cheap price but that it will win Pick6 once a month or once every 2 months...i sure will be happy with that...i wasn't looking for something that will win it EVERY SINGLE DAY...this is quite scary...

Also it is quite scary because it shows that if in the time of tomorrow the USA military wanted to take the lottery funds and fund the military instead of educations they could not because not only someone cracked pick6 but they cracked it every single day....And the USA could not maintain world peace...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

You think i am kidding....If you only knew...Is right there under your noses, looking at you...Please don't ask me for explanations i gave them to you study what i told you and you will find out...Is not just 1 drawing that you can win, but EVERY SINGLE DRAWING...HOWEVER, 720 I THINK IS TOO MUCH, but since most Pick6 have 1 number that repeats it will be 360...But still 360 is too much...It needs more work but i feel i shouldn't be the one working further on it, it should be whoever wants to...At least i theoretically PROVED IT THAT IT CAN BE CRACKED...And the best thing to do and the RIGHT  thing to do is to send it to predictions websites and psychics websites...i can't find no psychic website that has their email other wise i would have send it to them...Honestly i am kind of worry because i've always been looking for something that will win PIck6 at a cheap price but that it will win Pick6 once a month or once every 2 months...i sure will be happy with that...i wasn't looking for something that will win it EVERY SINGLE DAY...this is quite scary...

Also it is quite scary because it shows that if in the time of tomorrow the USA military wanted to take the lottery funds and fund the military instead of educations they could not because not only someone cracked pick6 but they cracked it every single day....And the USA could not maintain world peace...

anyways i wrote to the Georgia State lottery [i didn't give them the system] i just wrote to them and told them that i had a system that can win every single of their Win For life drawing and that i'll like 3 million dollars in compensation if they will like to see it i gave them my email so they can email me where they can email me and set up a meeting....

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

anyways i wrote to the Georgia State lottery [i didn't give them the system] i just wrote to them and told them that i had a system that can win every single of their Win For life drawing and that i'll like 3 million dollars in compensation if they will like to see it i gave them my email so they can email me where they can email me and set up a meeting....

you are probably saying: "ooh my God why are you selling your system to the State Lottery" because i'll like to do other stuff and i will not like to see the State Lottery bring down or change their game because of me and make it harder...

Also if LP wanted to win Pick6 once every 4 months they could do it, LP predictors could do it by deducing if you don't know what deducing is check my blog is explained there...I feel that as LP member i had an obligation to share this system with you all....Is like been in a war zone and seeing your fellow soldiers be outnumbered by gun fire and the helicopter comes for you alone and you leave your fellow soldiers to fight been outnumbered....and like how i said in my signature...."That's not no way for no soldier to die" or should i say, that's not no way for no LP member to die symbolically....

Anyways more important than this is creating "Free Lottos" as the American dream...Not just for the USA but for all countries in the world...The slovenian dream, the Russian dream, the bulgarian dream, turkish dream, african dream, etc...

Also for i fulfill my long wish of always wanting to burn a real lottery ticket...And i did it theoretically....Also this tests who is real American and who is not....So much for that darn USA flag...

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

you are probably saying: "ooh my God why are you selling your system to the State Lottery" because i'll like to do other stuff and i will not like to see the State Lottery bring down or change their game because of me and make it harder...

Also if LP wanted to win Pick6 once every 4 months they could do it, LP predictors could do it by deducing if you don't know what deducing is check my blog is explained there...I feel that as LP member i had an obligation to share this system with you all....Is like been in a war zone and seeing your fellow soldiers be outnumbered by gun fire and the helicopter comes for you alone and you leave your fellow soldiers to fight been outnumbered....and like how i said in my signature...."That's not no way for no soldier to die" or should i say, that's not no way for no LP member to die symbolically....

Anyways more important than this is creating "Free Lottos" as the American dream...Not just for the USA but for all countries in the world...The slovenian dream, the Russian dream, the bulgarian dream, turkish dream, african dream, etc...

Also for i fulfill my long wish of always wanting to burn a real lottery ticket...And i did it theoretically....Also this tests who is real American and who is not....So much for that darn USA flag...

Also more important than this is the movie Red planet...I came to the USA i hopes of living the American dream and instead i found a deserted place like Mars in the Movie Red Planet...Again it was just horrible what i live i had a place to live yet i felt like i was homeless..And i don't wish that on nobody...This is why i want to populate the USA with free lottos by letting a large amount of people chip in...and that was the USA it wasn't other countries who are less affluent than the USA....

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                              Member #28409
                              December 15, 2005
                              1198 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

To test that theory, I would say for mega millions tonight would be :

3-5-13-29-2+50?  

See, this will not work because 50 cannot come out as the mega ball because it only has a matrix of 46.  What do you mean by boxing the numbers?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool