Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I cracked Pick6...But to do it i first need the answer to these 2 questions..

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19824 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2009, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

This just PROVES something i've been saying for a long time...There needs to be more generic Powerball, there needs to be more generics Pick6, there needs to be free lottos, there needs to be generic free lottos...But nobody listens....

And i know you are saying, well the lottery can't pay a lot of people...You know what the lottery could do Well even if they might not be able to pay everyone they can place 60 million dollars in the bank at 5% is 3 million every year...With those 3 millions they can pay 1 million to whoever comes claiming they got a system...But again it proves that the lottery doesn't think stuff through...And this is 60 million chipped in from all the states...The state lottery will not have lost any money....

there needs to be more generics Pick6, there needs to be free lottos, there needs to be generic free lottos...But nobody listens....

No body listens because what you are suggesting is a form of welfare for gamblers, not a lottery.  You think everyone who buys a dollar lottery ticket should win big.  In the case of a free lottery, they wouldn't even spend a dollar.  Who do you think is paying for all the prizes that are won now and who do you think would pay for them under your plan?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #72549
    March 21, 2009
    141 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

its the obama lottery reform plan

texas
      United States
      Member #72549
      March 21, 2009
      141 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

The headline of the topic does have some validation to it. Many systems crack the pick 6 lottery; however none have been able to break it. Each time another drawing occurs, the crack placed by the system, is quickly erased.

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Lux
        United States
        Member #67800
        December 5, 2008
        156 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

SmileHi Pumpi76

It was good to play your game, okay! bye for nowSmile

who is oprahSun Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19824 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

The headline of the topic does have some validation to it. Many systems crack the pick 6 lottery; however none have been able to break it. Each time another drawing occurs, the crack placed by the system, is quickly erased.

What did you think "I cracked Pick6" meant?  I was thinking it meant he had found an affordable way to win a pick 6 game some time or win more than he spent most time.  Obviously he meant something different.

Evil Looking       

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

If you read the the title it means: I cracked Pick6 but first i need the answer to this 2 question....Meaning i wasn't sure if i had cracked it....However i did cracked it because using this system you spend less than what you win...

Also if you HAD STUDIED THE SYSTEM, you will know that if you multiply the bets each time covering the numbers of the 1 elusive digits that tends to be between 10-25 you will have won it...but it will come out to around 2,000 dollars...I did cracked it and not only that doing this you can almost win it every single drawing with just 2,000 dollars almost guaranteed...If you spend 2,000 and win 6 million tell me if that's not spending less than what you mean....But again none of you all have studied this strategy closely...I sort of half cracked it i didn't cracked it 100% because the game is not affordable but i am telling you this...Finding the holy grail of Pick6 is not too hard, finding it that will cost you between $5 to $30 dollars is almost the impossible thing...

ROJH....I am not talking about welfare and i am not talking about gamblers either...If a play a free lotto does that makes me a gambler even if i don't play real lottery? the answer is it does not makes me a gambler...Also ROJH have you LOOKED at the population of the USA is 330 million people and just because you create 2 or 3 or a handful does it mean welfare? I didn't say populating the entire country with free lottos, i mean having lots of free lottos...And tell me what about the American dream...Listen there is only 4 ways to be super rich in America: You become a celebrity, You win the lottery, you do good in the stock Market or you marry someone super rich...And i swear i hate this, you only have an all male mentality...What about women do you care about them...No offense but to you and the majority of men and including some women, women is something to have sex with that's it...I don't care if a woman becomes rich or not or a homeless become rich or not....Not only that each state has like 5 million people and there is only 2 big lotteries that pay 1 million or more...Do you think that's enough when i know that there are states that don't have lotteries? Those states that don't want actual lotteries will be happy with free lottos [when i say free lottos i mean free Pick6]....You think that most people are the same also, because suppose in the free lottos there is 10 winners and none of them is a scientist or a nurse or whatever to you those 10 people are a lot, yet to a escudrinador to someone who knows that we are not all alike will know that there needs to be 1 nurse winner or 1 scientist winner or 1 doctor winner or 1 architect winner....The free lottos are not meant for gamblers is meant for the entire population...Right now with 330 million there is only 1 free lotto called freelotto and they pay like once a year....How many legitimate free lottos are around the world if they are legitimate? maybe 4 in a population of 9 billion...Exactly....

Where will the money come from for free lottos from earned interest....Where will it come from? and again this is not just for the USA is for the entire world...There are rich people created every year and there are rich people that make TOO MUCH MONEY, they make too much money that they don't know what to do with the let's say a 10 million crunbs because they made too much specially those people that invest....There are companies or people who want to donate or throw away 20 million dollars and at the same time make publicity....Well the interest of 20 million at 5% is 1 million dollars...Suppose they gave away $200,000 every month from the interest as a free lotto/sweepstake...There is a free lotto...Right now if i was to win 100 million in Powerball i'll start a free lotto not in the USA but in latin America...Look at Panama for example...The highest paying lottery they got is $2,000...Those people don't know what it is to win $200,000 this is not just in Panama but around the world And at the same time i could make publicity...They don't even have a Pick3....Free lottos is the swagger of Rich people/companies....Did i told you that i onced win 100 dollars from a free lotto i actually won it and they sent me the check...I think the other free lotto well is not a free lotto but a free sweepstake is publishing claring house...PCH...

free lottos is the same principle in a different way everytime you go to a sport arena and watch a logo..The company paid millions to place that logo in there...And you see more than 1 logo..

and a free lotto is a good way to clean the streets from beggars and thieves...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

texas
              United States
              Member #72549
              March 21, 2009
              141 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Can we say COO COO for COA COA PUFFS are what!? WOWSERS

texas
                United States
                Member #72549
                March 21, 2009
                141 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

woman are only to have sex with???....where in the hell did this come from? this stuff sounds like somthing that a brain burned crack head would say...honestly man relax

texas
                  United States
                  Member #72549
                  March 21, 2009
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

RJOH relax with the gasoline.lol. your gonna make this guy have nightmares

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

have you noticed that there is more golf courses than free lottos...Every country has like 50 golf courses only for the rich, how much does a golf course cost? 40 million? maybe more...wouldn't it be nice if they placed 40 million in the bank at 5% is 2 million each year and let it go towards a free lotto every month....And if they want only rich people or certain people to join it they can do it like each member have a secret password to log in to the free lotto website and play and at the same time advertise make publicity...

Do they think?

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2009, 8:54 am - IP Logged

have you noticed that there is more golf courses than free lottos...Every country has like 50 golf courses only for the rich, how much does a golf course cost? 40 million? maybe more...wouldn't it be nice if they placed 40 million in the bank at 5% is 2 million each year and let it go towards a free lotto every month....And if they want only rich people or certain people to join it they can do it like each member have a secret password to log in to the free lotto website and play and at the same time advertise make publicity...

Do they think?

I'm gonna write  letters to the owners of those Golf courses and ask them if they'd consider tearing down the courses and use their money's interest in banks to fund free lotteries.

Great Idea Pumpi. I never knew you had it in you....

Crazy

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7302 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2009, 9:07 am - IP Logged

That's simple you see you have to look at your particular state pattern...If most delta numbers where the lowest number is just 1 below ten and it occured 5 times and most of the drawings have all 6 delta numbers from 10- let's say to 17 then that's the pattern...It doesn't have to be all 6 delta numbers been between 1-12 it could be all 6 delta numbers been between 10-17 or 10 to 20 is the same thing is just a different decade that's it....And i know that all 6 delta numbers are not going to be between 10-20 but more like 10-16 or 10-17 wich is better because it means that you have to select only 6 box delta number from 10-17 and since it is 6 that you are selecting non repeating it will only leave you with 1 number left back...

The only problem is that a lot of times there is 1 number between 10-25 or in my case 1-20 is that 1 number that you must predict...If you can get it right, the better....And if all 6 delta numbers don't repeat is better for you less guess work for you.....

and it doesn't have to be evenly between 10-17 it could be between 4-14 or 6-16, again whatever your state pattern...

Deltas are a form of lottery shorthand that makes each combination unique. For instance in your example the combination "5-12-14-22-28-39" is the only combination out of almost 14 million combinations with a delta of "5-7-2-8-6-11". The first number in a delta is the lowest number drawn and the other five are the spreads between the numbers from lowest to highest. You're basically suggesting boxing one number and five spreads into 720 combinations.

If you think number 5 will be drawn and it will be the lowest number, but want to box the five spreads numbers with it, you'll have 120 combinations. Another possibility is simply using all the combinations with the five delta numbers from "1-8-10-18-24-33" to "15-22-24-32-38-49" for just $15. Boxing the five deltas with each of the lowest possible number could get expensive costing into the thousands. Statistically speaking there is no difference between you keying on one delta spread for $15 or somebody buying 15 QPs and the same would be true if you spent thousands.

I'm not trying to poke holes in your system because after all any pick-6 lotto system only has to work once to be successful, but you're claiming "you cracked it" and telling us your plans on how you're going to spend trillions of dollars.

Why did you ask the Georgia state lottery for "only" $3 million when you believe your system is worth trillions?

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7302 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2009, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Do they think?

I've noticed there are free poker and bingo sites where players can win play money and if you win enough play money some will let you spend it on prizes contributed by sponsors.

I know of a poker site where you can play for free with a chance of winning an entry into a real money money tournament where the prize fund comes from promotion. But we're talking about winning a couple hundred dollars not millions.

The reason people build golf courses is because "if you build it, they will come to play" and pay to play too. It's business just like Wal Mart where they know people will come to shop and spend money. I drive by a private golf course owned by a celebrity and hardly ever see anyone playing but the course is mowed just like any public course so there is an expense.

"wouldn't it be nice if they placed 40 million in the bank at 5% is 2 million each year and let it go towards a free lotto every month"

People especially those not living in the US have different ideas of what the American Dream actually is, but yours seems to be "something for nothing". For the most part it's years of hard work before a celebrity can build and maintain a private golf course or buy any luxury they choose and you're suggesting they should give it all away to someone that hasn't worked a day in their life.

Maybe we should add "where to go for free handouts" to high school curriculums. Where will they live and how will they feed themselves after all the free handouts are gone?

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna write  letters to the owners of those Golf courses and ask them if they'd consider tearing down the courses and use their money's interest in banks to fund free lotteries.

Great Idea Pumpi. I never knew you had it in you....

Crazy

I did do it, i wrote to the Singapore golf courses...I wanted to contact all the golf courses in Asia and around the world but i could not because i have a very old computer and the websites that lists all the golf courses in the world is kind of loaded so it took me 3 hours to send them a message...

What i am saying is: Have you been to a golf course? The people in there act like they are rich and sophisticated and they act like only the rich and famous goes there...Not only that but golf is viewed as a symbol of status and wealth when is really not well it could be but i certainly dont see it that way...Same thing with indy car races the people that go to those races act like they are the european marvels...What i am saying is since money is scarse/scarce is better to create a free lotto and create an establishment where people submit their tickets and become winners...Is a lot better idea, or if you want a selected group of people to win well give only to a selective group of people the password to a free lotto where they have the chance to win 1 million dollars and you give out 1 million dollars every month every year forever...Is a better symbol of wealth than golf courses....They could do this with stocks, currencies, etc...think of them as college grants...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19824 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed there are free poker and bingo sites where players can win play money and if you win enough play money some will let you spend it on prizes contributed by sponsors.

I know of a poker site where you can play for free with a chance of winning an entry into a real money money tournament where the prize fund comes from promotion. But we're talking about winning a couple hundred dollars not millions.

The reason people build golf courses is because "if you build it, they will come to play" and pay to play too. It's business just like Wal Mart where they know people will come to shop and spend money. I drive by a private golf course owned by a celebrity and hardly ever see anyone playing but the course is mowed just like any public course so there is an expense.

"wouldn't it be nice if they placed 40 million in the bank at 5% is 2 million each year and let it go towards a free lotto every month"

People especially those not living in the US have different ideas of what the American Dream actually is, but yours seems to be "something for nothing". For the most part it's years of hard work before a celebrity can build and maintain a private golf course or buy any luxury they choose and you're suggesting they should give it all away to someone that hasn't worked a day in their life.

Maybe we should add "where to go for free handouts" to high school curriculums. Where will they live and how will they feed themselves after all the free handouts are gone?

Maybe we should add "where to go for free handouts" to high school curriculums.

There are several websites that lazy whiners who don't like to work can go and ask working folks for a free handout.  The last time one of those crack-head drunks came to my home asking for a hand out, I didn't feel charitable and told him so.  There are just too many older folks in my neighborhood having to pay someone to mow their lawns and do cleanup work around their home for any one to expect them to give them a handout for doing nothing.

Evil Looking