Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I cracked Pick6...But to do it i first need the answer to these 2 questions..

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

1 2 3 4 5 6 = 720 Permutations.

1 2 3 3 4 5 = 360 Permutations.

In jackpot lottery games where there are only main numbers and no bonus balls nor power-mega  balls, all the numbers are unique, because there is only one container where the numbers-balls come from and there is only 1 of each number-ball.

Every combination line on a main numbers pick 6 has 720 permutations, but there is no winning "Straight", the  "boxed" version is from lowest to highest, that is how you win (Boxed), regardless of which of the 720 permutations comes out.

So I guess that he is right when he says that it is a boxed game.

Every unique combination-line played has 720 chances to come out, but out of millions of possible chances.

You multiply all the possible unique lowest to highest combinations by 720 and those will be all the possible combinations for that game.

In other words a pick 6 game is a 720 ways game, as the singles on a pick 3 are 6 way numbers and the pick 3 doubles are 3 way numbers.

Is it of any help to know that for jackpot games? I don't know, but I don't think so, as all the combinations are 720 ways, not just some of them.

But Who Knows?

-----------

If a game already had very many millions or billions of draws, then stats of the permutations that already came out by each unique boxed combination might be of help.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

To test that theory, I would say for mega millions tonight would be :

3-5-13-29-2+50?  

See, this will not work because 50 cannot come out as the mega ball because it only has a matrix of 46.  What do you mean by boxing the numbers?

the same way you box pick4 or Pick3...If  you have 6 numbers of delta numbers: 1-2-3-4-5-6 boxed it will be:

1-2-3-5-4-6

1-6-2-3-4-5

6-1-2-3-4-5

and so on....

It can work on Powerball/MegaMillion but MegaMillion/Powerball will have 120 permutations...However for Powerball/MegaMillion you will see more numbers of the delta numbers from 1-14 and 1 of those 5 will be from 1-25 possibly....However the number from 1-25 if you can predict it, you will have won powerball...

my approach is to take for the bonus ball to look at the ending digit: which is from 1-10 treating 0 as ten...Then look at it as compressed numbers 1-5 so that: 1&6 = 1; 2&7= 2; 3&8 = 3; 4&9 = 4 and 10&5 = 5...those are compressed numbers...

and you multiply 120 x 9....You play each combination 4 times choosing 1 of the compressed numbers, so that if you play: 2 it will be: 2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 42....

But since there is a chance that MegaMillion will have 1 of those permutation numbers duplicate then it will be 60x 9= 540...And you see you will have covered most of the time 4 out of the 5 numbers for MegaMillion/Powerball and you will have a 1 in 5 odds of getting the bonus ball...Which i say in 3 or 4 drawings if you play everyday you will get it...And 4/5+ bonus ball = 10,000 dollars....And if you can get the 5/5 + bonus ball = 20 million - 60 million dollars on average...

And since the 5/5 is delta numbers boxed/perm that you must get: you can play 1-5 and 6-10 is really easy....

Also if you get the 5/5 + 0 is $250,000 which placed in the bank at 5% is $10,000 and that divided by 12 months = 833 dollars a month money that you can use to bet on the Powerball...out of those 833 you take 400 and you put the rest which will be 140 and you can play the 540 every moth twice a month....Or out of those 833 you take 200 and the other 340 a pool puts it....Less people in the pool and if you win less people to share it with...And you will have 4 chances a month every month to play MegaMillions/Powerball...And if you win the MegaMillion/Powerball Jackpot since you are putting 200 almost 40% if you all win you will receive 40% of the shares...For example, 40% of 60 million is 24 million dollars...and you can do it one more time since this time you will have more capital you can put 40% or 60% of the pool money and again if you win 80 million 60% of it is: 48 million dollars living you now with almost 75 million dollars...

with those 75 million you wait for the economy to be good place it in the stock market at long term and soon you will have 100 million dollars....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2009, 12:13 am - IP Logged

the same way you box pick4 or Pick3...If  you have 6 numbers of delta numbers: 1-2-3-4-5-6 boxed it will be:

1-2-3-5-4-6

1-6-2-3-4-5

6-1-2-3-4-5

and so on....

It can work on Powerball/MegaMillion but MegaMillion/Powerball will have 120 permutations...However for Powerball/MegaMillion you will see more numbers of the delta numbers from 1-14 and 1 of those 5 will be from 1-25 possibly....However the number from 1-25 if you can predict it, you will have won powerball...

my approach is to take for the bonus ball to look at the ending digit: which is from 1-10 treating 0 as ten...Then look at it as compressed numbers 1-5 so that: 1&6 = 1; 2&7= 2; 3&8 = 3; 4&9 = 4 and 10&5 = 5...those are compressed numbers...

and you multiply 120 x 9....You play each combination 4 times choosing 1 of the compressed numbers, so that if you play: 2 it will be: 2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 42....

But since there is a chance that MegaMillion will have 1 of those permutation numbers duplicate then it will be 60x 9= 540...And you see you will have covered most of the time 4 out of the 5 numbers for MegaMillion/Powerball and you will have a 1 in 5 odds of getting the bonus ball...Which i say in 3 or 4 drawings if you play everyday you will get it...And 4/5+ bonus ball = 10,000 dollars....And if you can get the 5/5 + bonus ball = 20 million - 60 million dollars on average...

And since the 5/5 is delta numbers boxed/perm that you must get: you can play 1-5 and 6-10 is really easy....

Also if you get the 5/5 + 0 is $250,000 which placed in the bank at 5% is $10,000 and that divided by 12 months = 833 dollars a month money that you can use to bet on the Powerball...out of those 833 you take 400 and you put the rest which will be 140 and you can play the 540 every moth twice a month....Or out of those 833 you take 200 and the other 340 a pool puts it....Less people in the pool and if you win less people to share it with...And you will have 4 chances a month every month to play MegaMillions/Powerball...And if you win the MegaMillion/Powerball Jackpot since you are putting 200 almost 40% if you all win you will receive 40% of the shares...For example, 40% of 60 million is 24 million dollars...and you can do it one more time since this time you will have more capital you can put 40% or 60% of the pool money and again if you win 80 million 60% of it is: 48 million dollars living you now with almost 75 million dollars...

with those 75 million you wait for the economy to be good place it in the stock market at long term and soon you will have 100 million dollars....

Not to mention that you will have won Powerball/MegaMIllions 3 times so you can write a book not tell exactly how you did it,

you tell them: "well i can't tell you exactly how i did it but i can show you another way to crack Powerball and you show them this link: actually you don't show them the link, you copy everything that is on the link with the comments and you place it in your book:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/31535/viewcomments

and you should get i'll say 10 millions from that book and the other 15 million the Stock Market can do it in a good economy if you put the money in a good investment...or you can always place the 75 million dollars in the bank and it should give you like  3.5 million dollars from earn interest every year, money that you can use with this system and try to win Europe's Euromillions, making your winner of 4 jackpots by which your book will soar....

and this way you will have 125 million dollars made...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

anyways i wrote to the Georgia State lottery [i didn't give them the system] i just wrote to them and told them that i had a system that can win every single of their Win For life drawing and that i'll like 3 million dollars in compensation if they will like to see it i gave them my email so they can email me where they can email me and set up a meeting....

Wink Good one!  You were sounding like you believed what you were posting until you made the above post.  There are several pick6 lotteries in the country you could play today that would play more than 3 million dollars if you won.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1166 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2009, 8:10 am - IP Logged

anyways i wrote to the Georgia State lottery [i didn't give them the system] i just wrote to them and told them that i had a system that can win every single of their Win For life drawing and that i'll like 3 million dollars in compensation if they will like to see it i gave them my email so they can email me where they can email me and set up a meeting....

Couldnt they get you for extortion or blackmail or something threating to release this all knowing power if they dont pay you 3 million dollars?????? Just wondering.....................

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2009, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Couldnt they get you for extortion or blackmail or something threating to release this all knowing power if they dont pay you 3 million dollars?????? Just wondering.....................

i don't know anything about law...But again they don't have to pay me...The way i see it is "They are paying me for keeping my mouth shut"...If they like i can sign a contract where if i divulge anything i get put in prison...Also you may ask, why did i spill the beans why did i mentioned it here in LP, the second reason after the one i mentioned earlier is because i simply didn't want to get killed and if something was to happened to me, i'll feel happy that i told someone....If i was to keep this to myself i am putting my life in danger you know how many people will want to kill me for something like that...So i rather put in in the open and wash my hands...Unfortunately that's the sad part about seeking the holy grail of lottery...

Also this is the way i see it: this system can win drawing after drawing [you have to study it to see it] and how many Pick6 in the USA are they? How many states got PIck6? maybe 30....And what's the average jackpot each week? the answer is 1 million...30 x 1 million = 30 million x 48 weeks in 1 year = 1 billion and some change....And that's just in the USA...How many countries in the world got Pick6? Almost all of them, and how many countries are there in the world? more than 150....And they all pay 1 million at least once a month so 100 countries x 1 million = 100 million x 12 months = 1 billion and some change...And i am only asking for some measly 3 million dollars...

Also they don't have to pay me they don't have to accept the offer...Again i feel that they will be paying me to keep my mouth shut...Otherwise i can continue to make this information public to as many people as i like and email the entire world with this information and what will happen? I breake/broke the bank...And as you saw it can crack Powerball also [with the right money], and how much does Powerball generate in 1 year in jackpots, like 700 million....And again i am only asking for some measly 3 million dollars...And again that's only in 1 year 1 billion and some change for 10 years is equal to 10 billion dollars [again Pick6 only]...

But i am telling you from now i'll promise [if they go with the deal], i'll promise to stay away from Pick6 & Powerball, but i am still going to chase Pick3...I still want to achieve 1 quadrillion...

And again i don't want to break the bank...Even if the system came to be 10 dollars i still wouldn't play it, i rather they pay me...For some reason i dislike having to form lines and have the machine scan my tickets...The only way i'll win the lottery purposely if i knew for certain that a particular combination was comming and all i had to spend was 1 or 2 dollars but if i have to spend more than that forget it...When i play the lottery i always play quick pick i don't chose my own numbers...and the reason why i play quick pick is because i believe they can make you a winner if they like...The lottery is a cartel just like the oil cartel...The lottery makes the same amount of money that the oil cartel make...And what happens  when someone has an invention that challenges the oil cartel? they get bought out right?

They could pay me or tell me where a winning scratchoff is and i go and play it...or they tell me to play a number i play it and they make me the winner...

Even if they don't pay me i am not going to be sending this crazily around the world...I'll just send it to the less needed or the extremely poor....

And tell me what is this so different a person that won the lottery, there are people that win millions and more millions and they waste it and don't know what to do with it and spend it in fooling things what's that so different than making me a winner...

Also something i didn't tell you i don't want to spend the rest of my life figuring numbers and doing work outs, i want to have a fresh start, leave the lottery in the past and worry about helping this world and work with theories and go back to college, i love college...i want to be a scientist, not a lottery crazed...There is something i love since a kid and that is astronomy and space i also want to dedicate some of my time with that and dedicate my time with my family really enjoying the time i want to create a website similar to LP but in Latin America or at least in Panama with predictions which i also want to dedicate time, i want to go out and talk to people about the movie Red Planet which is where we live, i want to raise awareness, there is a lot of stuff i want to do...i dont want to be looking at a computer all day...this paragraph is something i told the State lottery...

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Guys i am happy because i FINALLY cracked Pick6...But it all hinges it all depends on you answer to this question...I placed both questions in bold...

I need the answer to 2 questions...Here they go:

In Pick4, if you choose 4 numbers let's say: 1,2,3,4 it has 24 ways it can play BOX if none of the 4 numbers repeat and in 1 of those 24 box ways there is 1 combination that is going to have the combination "STRAIGHT"....

Well i need to know how many ways box will a combination that has 6 numbers how many way box will it have if none of the 6 numbers repeat: Example:....1,2,3,4,5,6....

i also will like to know how many box ways will a combination that has 6 numbers how many box ways will it have if 1 of the 6 numbers repeat: for Example: 1,2,3,3,4,5...

I'll explain why: Remember the Delta NUmbers: if you don't know what they are: read it here:

http://www.use4.com/lotto.html

I'll explain 1 example: suppose 5-12-14-22-28-39 play on a Pick6...Then the delta number will be: 5-7-2-8-6-11....You write the first number which is 5 and the following numbers you take the differences for example: 12-5= 7; 14-12= 2; 22-14= 8 and so on...

Well i noticed that most Pick6 are have on them delta numbers that are from 1-10 but what if you take the 6 numbers and write it box write 6 numbers box all the 6 way box it can play and just guess the delta numbers....But you see most delta numbers on Pick6 combinations are from 1-10 with sometimes 1 number been 1-20....But that's sometimes, but the other times all 6 delta numbers are from 1-10...and sometimes the 6 delta numbers on Pick6 combinations DO NOT REPEAT....Which makes it easier for you to chose 6 numbers between 1-10 and played it all its box ways...If you play all the 6 delta numbers box it will contain 1 combination STRAIGHT...aND YOU WILL HAVE WON....

I think this cracked Pick6 but i need to know the answer to the 2 questions first...

I'm assuming because you're using 6 number deltas, that you're assuming the lowest number will always be 1 to 10 and that certainly is not what the results from the last 15 Ohio 6/49 Classic Lotto game that RJ gave you showed. The lowest number was over 10 in 5 of them. What you probably noticed is that one of the deltas repeated in box form and want to know how many combos you would have.

There are only 5 spreads in pick-6 lotto games; the difference between the lowest number and the second lowest, the difference between the second and third, third and fourth, fourth and fifth, and fifth and sixth. There are only 120 permations using the 5 spreads.

"Well i noticed that most Pick6 are have on them delta numbers that are from 1-10"

I just noticed in the example you used, one of the delta numbers is 11.

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                Greencastle, Indiana
                United States
                Member #74738
                May 19, 2009
                102 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2009, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi - would you do a workout using your system on paper and post the predictions here so we can see the results? This would also provide proof to the lottery that your system needs to be bought to buy your silence.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19904 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi - would you do a workout using your system on paper and post the predictions here so we can see the results? This would also provide proof to the lottery that your system needs to be bought to buy your silence.

I think Pumpi has learned it's better to explain very little about his system and thought a fool than to explain everything about his system and remove all doubt.   After all, he's hoping someone will pay him a measly three millions dollars to say nothing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm assuming because you're using 6 number deltas, that you're assuming the lowest number will always be 1 to 10 and that certainly is not what the results from the last 15 Ohio 6/49 Classic Lotto game that RJ gave you showed. The lowest number was over 10 in 5 of them. What you probably noticed is that one of the deltas repeated in box form and want to know how many combos you would have.

There are only 5 spreads in pick-6 lotto games; the difference between the lowest number and the second lowest, the difference between the second and third, third and fourth, fourth and fifth, and fifth and sixth. There are only 120 permations using the 5 spreads.

"Well i noticed that most Pick6 are have on them delta numbers that are from 1-10"

I just noticed in the example you used, one of the delta numbers is 11.

That's simple you see you have to look at your particular state pattern...If most delta numbers where the lowest number is just 1 below ten and it occured 5 times and most of the drawings have all 6 delta numbers from 10- let's say to 17 then that's the pattern...It doesn't have to be all 6 delta numbers been between 1-12 it could be all 6 delta numbers been between 10-17 or 10 to 20 is the same thing is just a different decade that's it....And i know that all 6 delta numbers are not going to be between 10-20 but more like 10-16 or 10-17 wich is better because it means that you have to select only 6 box delta number from 10-17 and since it is 6 that you are selecting non repeating it will only leave you with 1 number left back...

The only problem is that a lot of times there is 1 number between 10-25 or in my case 1-20 is that 1 number that you must predict...If you can get it right, the better....And if all 6 delta numbers don't repeat is better for you less guess work for you.....

and it doesn't have to be evenly between 10-17 it could be between 4-14 or 6-16, again whatever your state pattern...

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, there is a flaw and an illusion to the simplcity of Delta numbers. Like you said, each delta number represents a group of numbers, just like the vtracs. Trying to box 5 delta numbers is like boxing dozens of numbers if not more.

I bought that delta system years ago, and once I saw the flaw I knew i was scammed.

You might as well wheel 30 numbers with a 6 out of 6 guarantee if all 6, which will cost a fortune, because that would be the equivalent of boxing the deltas.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2009, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

This just PROVES something i've been saying for a long time...There needs to be more generic Powerball, there needs to be more generics Pick6, there needs to be free lottos, there needs to be generic free lottos...But nobody listens....

And i know you are saying, well the lottery can't pay a lot of people...You know what the lottery could do Well even if they might not be able to pay everyone they can place 60 million dollars in the bank at 5% is 3 million every year...With those 3 millions they can pay 1 million to whoever comes claiming they got a system...But again it proves that the lottery doesn't think stuff through...And this is 60 million chipped in from all the states...The state lottery will not have lost any money....

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Even if most of the winning numbers are between 1-10, the one or two elusive, higher numbers needed to win a JP would make the cost a nightmare. You can however, just play the low numbers all the time, which would still cost hundreds, but that would be the best you could do and hope all of the winning numbers are low. By then you might have to get a loan from the bank to pay your bills....lol

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2009, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

This just PROVES something i've been saying for a long time...There needs to be more generic Powerball, there needs to be more generics Pick6, there needs to be free lottos, there needs to be generic free lottos...But nobody listens....

And i know you are saying, well the lottery can't pay a lot of people...You know what the lottery could do Well even if they might not be able to pay everyone they can place 60 million dollars in the bank at 5% is 3 million every year...With those 3 millions they can pay 1 million to whoever comes claiming they got a system...But again it proves that the lottery doesn't think stuff through...And this is 60 million chipped in from all the states...The state lottery will not have lost any money....

You know not having 60 million earning interest so it will go to pay off people that say can crack the game is like not having insurance...

How are you going to start a humungous game like that that generates billions of dollars per state every single year and not have insurance...Let me guess, they worry that little old billy will not have his notebook for school...Whatever...Yet there is a chance your entire game will dissappear...

The lottery started what? 40 years ago? had they separated a measly 60 million a one time thing and let it earn interest since then, they will have had: 3 million per year x 40 years = 120 million dollars towards buying whoever with 1 million dollars whoever comes up with a system to try and win the lottery and growing...But again that's your state lottery for you...

But again 60 million dollars just went into the construction of a brand new building for the lottery saying it will cut down cost....Exactly....

And a lot of high people working for the lottery getting high commission and high salaries with extravagant vacations? Again whatever....

And they lucky i am a nice guy, most people are not nice guys they rather keep it secret, they will go for the money....

60 million chipped in from all the states a 1 time payment? Dam dude how stingy can you be...And it doesn't have to be from all states can be from all countries since all countries got the same lottery configuration....Again that's what happens when you believe in your own superiority...USA i hope this better teach you a lesson....

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

THIS IS MY PRIDE AND JOY:  [with the comments]...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/31535/viewcomments

If i can achieve this i'll make me so happy...This is i'll say one or the best blog i have....Again i'll be super, super, super, super, super happy....

And if i can't achieve it but i can achieve an LP but for Latin America or at least for Panama it will make me super happy....

if you think i cracked PIck6, LP members have been doing that for the longest by deducing, they just don't know it...