Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I cracked Pick6...But to do it i first need the answer to these 2 questions..

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Maybe we should add "where to go for free handouts" to high school curriculums.

There are several websites that lazy whiners who don't like to work can go and ask working folks for a free handout.  The last time one of those crack-head drunks came to my home asking for a hand out, I didn't feel charitable and told him so.  There are just too many older folks in my neighborhood having to pay someone to mow their lawns and do cleanup work around their home for any one to expect them to give them a handout for doing nothing.

if we are going to talk about a job here, the free lotto is not completely free it asks people to work out/exercise as part of their contract if they win which if you look at it working out/exercising is a lot harder than working at a job...Take that flobby fat off of your waist line....It doesn't have to be 1 million dollars it could be a house...Since to be successful in America you need 4 requisites: you have millions or a nice paying job; you have a beautiful wife; you are skinny and you have your house paid...

and to me the American dream is when there is plenty of Americans rich, where they can take vacations in other countries, visit other countries, where they have 1 or 2 houses in other countries...That's the real American dream,

also the American dream is when there is 450 billion dollars each year that will go into company creation so that Americans can create companies abroad and give jobs to people abroad as well as at home....That to me is the American dream....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

THIS IS MY PRIDE AND JOY:  [with the comments]...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/31535/viewcomments

If i can achieve this i'll make me so happy...This is i'll say one or the best blog i have....Again i'll be super, super, super, super, super happy....

And if i can't achieve it but i can achieve an LP but for Latin America or at least for Panama it will make me super happy....

if you think i cracked PIck6, LP members have been doing that for the longest by deducing, they just don't know it...

THIS IS MY SECOND PRIDE AND JOY...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/31598/viewcomments

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BLOG OF ALL OF THEM, ALL OF THEM...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

looking forward to your analysis of the patterns you find as well as your trials using LP predictions board:)

Ditto, but so far nothing has happened.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7313 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2009, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Ditto, but so far nothing has happened.

I just checked the stats back to August 9 and there were no pick-5 jackpot winners which is not even close to the "two or three times a week" that was projected. It's starting to look like his Pick-6 method cracked too because there hasn't been any feedback on it either.

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
          new york
          United States
          Member #52681
          June 4, 2007
          2216 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2009, 5:18 am - IP Logged

good morning pumpi76

thanks for this information im going to try it let see what happens

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
            Member #61432
            May 22, 2008
            37 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

All that is needed now is to figure a way to crack PICK3 the game that i've always wanted to crack...The hardest game of them all...

You see the Hardest game is Pick3, then Keno, then Pick6, then Powerball and so on...If you can crack PIck3 you can crack Keno and PIck6...If you can crack Pick4 you can crack Powerball...

I want to crack Pick3 so bad because if i do in 80 years i could achieve 1 QUADRILLION DOLLARS winning that game along with the forex....Then i could place the 1 quadrillion in the bank and let 5 trillion dollars a year be the revenue of NASA...That's really what i'll like my dream legacy to be....You know what NASA could do with 5 trillion dollars a year budget? every year?

And the 85 trillion left back, let it be divided into 3 which will be 28 trillion each year, so create 3 USA countries without been actual countries, to help humanity, like projects, charity, fund research, fund the eternal fountain of youth research, pharmaceutical research, biochemical research, manimal research, have my own area51 but of research & projects, have fields and fields of supercomputers, calculating stuff, etc, etc...I just hope the price of money doesn't change..Because the USA can't do it alone...

[quote] If you can crack PIck3 you can crack Keno and PIck6.. [quote]

hi, i just wonder if anyone can explain more about pick3 vs pick6.. how its happening?

thanks

Bronx, ny
              United States
              Member #68437
              December 21, 2008
              3 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

How do you attach a file to the post?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

How do you attach a file to the post?

You copy it to your clip board and then copy the contents of your clip board to your post.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Member #0
                  January 1, 2000
                  0 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

there needs to be more generics Pick6, there needs to be free lottos, there needs to be generic free lottos...But nobody listens....

No body listens because what you are suggesting is a form of welfare for gamblers, not a lottery.  You think everyone who buys a dollar lottery ticket should win big.  In the case of a free lottery, they wouldn't even spend a dollar.  Who do you think is paying for all the prizes that are won now and who do you think would pay for them under your plan?

Some folks like Rjoh has nothing better to do but start critism to test some one vulnalbility. Your so called thread is garbage how can you perdict random ? prove it ?

Member #0
                    January 1, 2000
                    0 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

good morning pumpi76

thanks for this information im going to try it let see what happens

I Agree!

oak hill
                      United States
                      Member #59823
                      March 28, 2008
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2009, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

if you cracked pick6 i see where you get the delta numbers but them delta numbers match up with the winning numbers that has already been play.. how do you get the delta numbers for the next drawing.. answer that if you crack it..

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7313 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Some folks like Rjoh has nothing better to do but start critism to test some one vulnalbility. Your so called thread is garbage how can you perdict random ? prove it ?

Nope, it's called common sense and it's a fact if somebody starts a free lottery offering millions of dollars in prizes, the money has to come from somewhere. And if there is any criticism, it's when somebody says "they" should start a free lottery and tells "those" people how to run it.

RJ plays the lottery and shares their ideas on Lottery Post. So far, you have contributed nothing.

Member #0
                          January 1, 2000
                          0 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Nope, it's called common sense and it's a fact if somebody starts a free lottery offering millions of dollars in prizes, the money has to come from somewhere. And if there is any criticism, it's when somebody says "they" should start a free lottery and tells "those" people how to run it.

RJ plays the lottery and shares their ideas on Lottery Post. So far, you have contributed nothing.

You  Have contrubuted a lot of with no importance so it means nothing, You take his advice it will be good for you not me. Thanks stack 47 but no thanks hahahahhahahah.

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #79460
                            September 1, 2009
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I got to be honest math gives me a headache, but I wonder how often the lottery balls are replaced. I've been looking and comparing numbers of recently won numbers for 2, 3, and 6 month periods and see a pattern of recurring numbers. I had played the recurring numbers with little luck, twice I got 3 numbers but that was about it. I also looked back at a 2 month period at the begining of the year and the combo of recurring numbers were very different as compared to the recurring numbers of the last two months. just wondering if anyone out there tried this method.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Do you consider your remarks about this thread being garbage any less criticizing than mine? 

People predict random events all the time, it just that most times they are incorrect.  Anyone who pick their own lottery numbers and win has successfully predicted the out come of a random event.  Now many may believe the odds of doing it are no better than a terminal picking numbers randomly and it's a matter of luck  but as far as I know no one have prove anything conclusively one way or the other.  On several lottery websites their statistics have shown about 25-30% of the winners picked their own numbers, so it does happens and that's about as good of proof as you're ever going to get.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking