Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Schedule for "Lottery Changed My Life"

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 7 years ago by markp1950.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2009, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

some body can. upload to youtube.. i can see that show in my countryy

doet for the FORUM.. not all members are FROM U.S.A

DC81's avatar - batman39
    MI
    United States
    Member #54830
    August 31, 2007
    985 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2009, 4:48 am - IP Logged

some body can. upload to youtube.. i can see that show in my countryy

doet for the FORUM.. not all members are FROM U.S.A

You do know that would be illegal right?

Wow, didn't know they were actually, finally showing something new. Missed the first one (which probably aired at least twice last week) but it looks like it'll be on again. According to TVGuide.com here's the listings for the rest of the month.

Lottery Changed My Life - Doorman Millionaire  NEW     TLC     Thu, Aug 13 8:00pm     
         Lottery Changed My Life - Doorman Millionaire     TLC     Fri, Aug 14 1:00am
         Lottery Changed My Life - Millionaire Bachelor  NEW     TLC     Thu, Aug 20 8:00pm     
         Lottery Changed My Life - Millionaire Bachelor     TLC     Fri, Aug 21 1:00am
         Lottery Changed My Life - Wiccan Millionaire     TLC     Sat, Aug 22 5:00pm
         Lottery Changed My Life - Doorman Millionaire     TLC     Sat, Aug 22 6:00pm
         Lottery Changed My Life - Millionaire Bachelor      TLC     Sat, Aug 22 7:00pm
         Lottery Changed My Life - Millionaire Bachelor      TLC     Sun, Aug 23 2:00am

EDIT: Really? Now the version of the word that is something beavers build, sans the fourth letter is inappropriate now?? That seems a little overboard.

You can't predict random.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5146 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

oh my psyko>>>>>"Lottery Changed My Life">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>with D "show">>>>>>>>Play D Lottery CLUB w???///psykomo$$$$$

D pink end up pull'g D rabbit outta D hat!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>win a "jackpoyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee$$$$$

O'BAMA will L@@K after >>>>>>>>>>>>>>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I GOT a new FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCUS aunt "cheap">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but, they don't allow an old clumper vette 4 a NEW vette>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS they want 2 keep U <<<<<<<<<<<<DOWN and OUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh well UR a DEMORAT>>>>>>sorryU pooo!!!!

LOL

psykomo

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5146 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

when U hear how all dis "CRAP" read's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^U may want UR old plan (clumper)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!otherwise,>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call O'Bama>>>>"CRAP" read's^^^^^^^^^^^^^U may smell IT..............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{222 late 2 get UR house>R>car!!!!!

back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sorry bout that>>>>>Mac!!!!!!!!\

PSYKO

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
          Member #32537
          February 12, 2006
          698 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2009, 4:53 am - IP Logged

aug 22th atfernoon just got booked

Lottery Changed My Life - Wiccan Millionaire     TLC     Sat, Aug 22 5:00pm
               Lottery Changed My Life - Doorman Millionaire     TLC     Sat, Aug 22 6:00pm
               Lottery Changed My Life - Millionaire Bachelor      TLC     Sat, Aug 22 7:00pm

all 3 new ones , sweet

i want to see all the stories of people losing the millions

i want to see family broken apart, i want to see drama, i want to see  sadness

thats what makes me feel great

you won millions, o  money does  INDEED buy happiness , but it cant fix STUPID

A fool and his money are soon departed, i love watching real stories about that fact thro!

it takes a very smart kind of person, to be happy, money a useful tool, its only as powerful as smart as its user is,

when winners regart winning, am HAPPY,

even more so,

if i got the chance to donate a few cents to their jackpot winnings

its feel great to have a hand in ruining stupid people lifes

the lotto is the best EVIL charity i know that goes around profiting form stupid people, and ruining stupid people lifes

and no one forces the stupid people to play, its optional Evil

so i don't feel 1 bit sorry for them, they did it to them selfs, i just helped a tiny little LOL

And we have a nice tv shows to watch for it, Mwhahahaha

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
            Mallorn trees of Lothlorien
            United States
            Member #26084
            November 14, 2005
            199 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

On tonight’s show we have….

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, a Florida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanic who is learning to live like a millionaire.

Umm not what I call uplifting.

Quando Porca Volare!

drunk hobbit

United States
              Member #32537
              February 12, 2006
              698 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

i think the auto mechanic could be a upbeat one

the whole millionarie looking for love thro will likly be funny

wait a sec love seeker, you mean it taken you a long time to come up with the idea they just want your money atfer you won!>

no way, , thro it is fun to have these new lotto stories right in the middle of large jackpots

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
                Mallorn trees of Lothlorien
                United States
                Member #26084
                November 14, 2005
                199 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it's just me, but I think I have read more stories about men looking for love than women, who have won the lottery.

Quando Porca Volare!

drunk hobbit

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7499 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Watched the new show tonite...learned that there is no state tax on lottery winnings if you win in the states of Fla,Tx,Washington. Hmmmm...

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

United States
                    Member #32537
                    February 12, 2006
                    698 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

they missed one state, TN, i guest they count the fact they charge a tax on stuff like bank intrest on money, but never  tax the winnings them selfs

also, did anyone see what the auto mechanic said about hes mom,brother, extended family related to them wanting hes money

he quote , given them cash, but they keeped asking for More, and when he didn't give in to their demands,

THEY STOPED SPEAKING TO HIM, unfreaking real greedy folks,

i think my family, knows if i won, that is my jackpot money

and would not dare ask, thro am such a sucker for family, i would offer to pay off all debts, as am that nice to my own blood

but with stories like that, its just 1 more for claiming it on the down low, as in a trust,

what the family don't know, wont hurt them!

hell a great cover story is you just money a large check to each family member if you wanted to give them cash, and you just pretend you got the same large check as they all did!, Suckers will be spoiled and taken care of without begging you for more

i loved how he made a deal with hes kid, go to school, and i cover ALL your costs of living, 

also the amount of letters he got form stangers was just to funny,, so many freaking lowlife beggers, go to a charity, stop bugging random winners you dont know, geez

anyone who does not do some type of lawyer setup trust or something to hide who you are,  on a large jackpot win

know for a fact,

your signing your  for all begger call/mail lists, its like signing up your email accounts to ever scamer.spam mail list on the planet!

why do that to your self, its worth the effort just to avoid all that and hide your money thro trusts and stuff, geez

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                      Member #567
                      August 14, 2002
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

they missed one state, TN, i guest they count the fact they charge a tax on stuff like bank intrest on money, but never  tax the winnings them selfs

also, did anyone see what the auto mechanic said about hes mom,brother, extended family related to them wanting hes money

he quote , given them cash, but they keeped asking for More, and when he didn't give in to their demands,

THEY STOPED SPEAKING TO HIM, unfreaking real greedy folks,

i think my family, knows if i won, that is my jackpot money

and would not dare ask, thro am such a sucker for family, i would offer to pay off all debts, as am that nice to my own blood

but with stories like that, its just 1 more for claiming it on the down low, as in a trust,

what the family don't know, wont hurt them!

hell a great cover story is you just money a large check to each family member if you wanted to give them cash, and you just pretend you got the same large check as they all did!, Suckers will be spoiled and taken care of without begging you for more

i loved how he made a deal with hes kid, go to school, and i cover ALL your costs of living, 

also the amount of letters he got form stangers was just to funny,, so many freaking lowlife beggers, go to a charity, stop bugging random winners you dont know, geez

anyone who does not do some type of lawyer setup trust or something to hide who you are,  on a large jackpot win

know for a fact,

your signing your  for all begger call/mail lists, its like signing up your email accounts to ever scamer.spam mail list on the planet!

why do that to your self, its worth the effort just to avoid all that and hide your money thro trusts and stuff, geez

If I ever won the jackpot, I would remain as anonymous as possible.  Just look at my signature of my profile.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                        Katy, Tx
                        United States
                        Member #67709
                        December 3, 2008
                        204 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I really felt sorry for the lady that gave a kidney to save a life and it failed!  That was so sad!!!

JoeyConfused

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10392 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

If I ever won the jackpot, I would remain as anonymous as possible.  Just look at my signature of my profile.

Good points, rundown99.

I used to post The Lottery Jackpot Winner's Protection Program as a joke, but the more of these I see, the better that idea sounds.

Like the guy in New Mexico getting all the mail. He handled it well, especially the look on his face when someone wrote in asking to be staked to play in the poker tournament.

If there was such a program, whoever ran it (one person or several) would represent the winner or winners at the press conference, handle all correspondence, etc....The winners could go "to the mattresses" somewhere for awhile 'til things calmed down and no would would have to know anything.

The more that our LP members from Australia talk about the Australain lottery being tax free and usually the winners being anonymous, the better it sounds.

From the two programs in this series so far, it seems that the jackpots are "coming back to bite" the winners, except for the teacher who won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                            Member #19982
                            August 9, 2005
                            226 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Anonymous would be great –if it is at all possible. However I would let a few people at LP know that I won a big jackpot.

Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

United States
                              Member #54390
                              August 17, 2007
                              313 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

oh my psyko>>>>>"Lottery Changed My Life">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>with D "show">>>>>>>>Play D Lottery CLUB w???///psykomo$$$$$

D pink end up pull'g D rabbit outta D hat!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>win a "jackpoyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee$$$$$

O'BAMA will L@@K after >>>>>>>>>>>>>>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I GOT a new FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCUS aunt "cheap">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but, they don't allow an old clumper vette 4 a NEW vette>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS they want 2 keep U <<<<<<<<<<<<DOWN and OUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh well UR a DEMORAT>>>>>>sorryU pooo!!!!

LOL

psykomo

I still don't know why you're playing the lottery.  You should already be a millionaire with your great talent.