Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Sport of Kings

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2009, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Only thing is there are so many Simulcast Races, you have to take yor pick, So you think the Horse numbers you pick will come out in any race? So far they have been coming out in the races that I pick. Good luck to you! What are the main Tracks do you play? Thanks in advance.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

cypher's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

United States
    Member #80204
    September 18, 2009
    35 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Only thing is there are so many Simulcast Races, you have to take yor pick, So you think the Horse numbers you pick will come out in any race? So far they have been coming out in the races that I pick. Good luck to you! What are the main Tracks do you play? Thanks in advance.

The predicted number values of the day that are being being posted (in the blog "The Sport of Kings) are to be watched in the Win or Place positions.  These are the predominate numbers of the day which will be in the money with a high rate of frequency on their given date as predicted.   

One must consider them when selecting horses in any given race.  The primary thing to remember is that these number selections will often pay a premium price!  Most track data shows that the favorite wins approx 30% of the time.  In using the data one could place the track favorite to win and these selections to place or these selections to win and the track favorite to place but the bottom line is that one cannot overlook these predictive selections when considering the outcome of any given race.  Analysis of track results will prove these predictive selections being in the money.  

I do recommend that no more than 1 or 2 tracks be followed and data recorded for review to better position oneself for the next running or simply watch in races equal to the number values of the day.  Example: if 1, 2, 3, 4 are the selections of the day watch in the same races of equal value Race # 1  #2  #3  #4

Some current examples (not all inclusive):

If one had pickedCharles Town as the track to play on 10-09-09 with the predictive numbers of the day being 7, 8, 2, 3 and played race(s) #2  #3  #7  #8

the following outcome would have been realized:

Charles Town

Race #2

#8 won paying $15.00 and $6.00 to place

Exacta 8-2 paid $82.60

Race #3

#2 won paying $5.00

Exacta 2-8 paid $32.20

Race #7

#8 won paying $12.00 and $5.80 to place

or

Finger Lakes

Race #2

#2 won paying $13.00 and $8.10 to place

Exacta 2-7 paid $343.50

Race #3

#2 won paying $ 6.20

Race #7

#2 won paying $ 16.80

Race #8

#3 won paying $ 14.60

or

Hawthorne

Race #8

#7 won paying $ 43.20 

or

Lone Star Park

Race #3

#8 won paying $ 57.80

Exacta 8-7 paid $ 147.60

or

Santa Anita

Race #8

#3 placed paying $ 90.40

I don't really tell a punter how to play because everyone has their own particular methods or looking for certain kinds of outcomes.  What I do is point you to the most productive horses of the day as they will frequently win or place on the specified day.  How one utilizes the info is purely a matter of individual decision.

"Quite often, more is less!"

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Good info, Cypher! Have a good weekend! I hope i can win some Money!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4494 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

First a hat's off in apprecaition to cypher for his generous & effective selection sharing !

As many know, because of biz deemands I am unable to be on the board on a daily basis.

I have received a number of PM, emails, etc requests to expand on my refernece to DUTCHING the races and I hope this post will suffice as a efficient one all reply.

Step #1, straighforward & eleiminate the nags that haven't run in the last 15, 30, or 60 days thus filtering at least 60%

Step  #2, simply play all remainig. Period

Easy without concern for ratings, uneducating guessing etc utilizing this tool effectively will help the player get good prices to make it worthwhile.

If realtime players want I will, when time allows, write up a DUTCHING wagering chart for easy refernceing.

Anyone using this DUTCHING startegy with the cypher predictions are welcomed to share their results here.

Hope to see you in the winner's circle-

EddessaKnight Smile

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4494 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

First a hat's off in apprecaition to cypher for his generous & effective selection sharing !

As many know, because of biz deemands I am unable to be on the board on a daily basis.

I have received a number of PM, emails, etc requests to expand on my refernece to DUTCHING the races and I hope this post will suffice as a efficient one all reply.

Step #1, straighforward & eleiminate the nags that haven't run in the last 15, 30, or 60 days thus filtering at least 60%

Step  #2, simply play all remainig. Period

Easy without concern for ratings, uneducating guessing etc utilizing this tool effectively will help the player get good prices to make it worthwhile.

If realtime players want I will, when time allows, write up a DUTCHING wagering chart for easy refernceing.

Anyone using this DUTCHING startegy with the cypher predictions are welcomed to share their results here.

Hope to see you in the winner's circle-

EddessaKnight Smile

Hi Everyone,

Received several PM inqueries on aforementioned Dutching chart which can be a good hedging strategy & should be applied in conjuction with my above protocols

I should also mentioned that my purpose here on the Sport of Kinfs thread is to suggest a wagering strategy consideration to enhance payouts for Cypher's  number pics.

And as he often has long shot winners I also have simple wagering strategies to cover 10-1 & 20-1 as well as  lace betting profitably/

Using tote board odds five (5) minutes before the race, bet the suggested percentage (%) of your days

1. budget after the odds on the chart below.
          2. Do not bet on a horse that is less than 1/1 odds.
          3. Must bet three horses or less at a time and bet all three to WIN.

See you all in the winner's circle-

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

PERCENTAGE OF WIN AND ODDS PAYOFF

Odds

%

Pay

Odds

%

Pay

1/5

80%

3/2

38%

2/5

66%

8/5

36%

3/5

60%

9/5

35%

4/5

56%

33%

50%

5/2

29%

6/5

44%

25%

7/5

40%

7/2

22%

Odds

%

Pay

Odds

%

Pay

20%

9%

9/2

18%

8%

17%

8%

14%

6%

13%

5%

11%

4%

10%

3%

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Received several PM inqueries on aforementioned Dutching chart which can be a good hedging strategy & should be applied in conjuction with my above protocols

I should also mentioned that my purpose here on the Sport of Kinfs thread is to suggest a wagering strategy consideration to enhance payouts for Cypher's  number pics.

And as he often has long shot winners I also have simple wagering strategies to cover 10-1 & 20-1 as well as  lace betting profitably/

Using tote board odds five (5) minutes before the race, bet the suggested percentage (%) of your days

1. budget after the odds on the chart below.
            2. Do not bet on a horse that is less than 1/1 odds.
            3. Must bet three horses or less at a time and bet all three to WIN.

See you all in the winner's circle-

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

PERCENTAGE OF WIN AND ODDS PAYOFF

Odds

%

Pay

Odds

%

Pay

1/5

80%

3/2

38%

2/5

66%

8/5

36%

3/5

60%

9/5

35%

4/5

56%

33%

50%

5/2

29%

6/5

44%

25%

7/5

40%

7/2

22%

Odds

%

Pay

Odds

%

Pay

20%

9%

9/2

18%

8%

17%

8%

14%

6%

13%

5%

11%

4%

10%

3%

Thanks I will copy this. You are right about betting horses that have a 1/1 odds, you can't make any money with those odds, I rarely bet on a horses with odds like that.  Yesterday was my lucky day, Keenland $69.00 for 4/10 exacta. Belmont $29.00 for Exacta. Turf paradise $15.00 13/8 Ex.  Santa Anita    215 $1.Trifecta 134.00  and Ex. 2/1  $34.00   Belmont 7/8 Ex..  I have to find out more about the Dutching system.  Let me know when you get more info.  I was lucky to pick numbers and use a few from lotterypost members.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Hello, I'm a newbie here but love the site and the insights of people.  I will start this blog about horse racing and will eventually cover various things about the subject.  I used to run a site years back and am thinking about reviving it.  I believe in the standard tools of the "punter" but I also developed an interest in astrology and applied mysticism which I began to use in predictive racing.  As time permits and passes I will cover some of these items as well in predictive analogies such as: sound values (related to names of horses) color (related to saddle cloth and silks) but the primary focus will be numbers (related to the number(s) of the horses).  Some other things will be related to Jockeys and performance as related to rhythms.

Ok....here goes the first predictions for all tracks on 10-03-09!

Numbers of the day are:  #'s 1,  2,  5,  6   Note: if considering the #1 you also must consider #10 but is not absolutely necessary.  These will be the primary Astro/Mystic numbers affecting races on 10-3-09.  Finishes should only be considered in the Win or Place positions only.  Also, these numbers will frequently be at a premium.

So there you have it..."keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind."

I will be glad when you come back here!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I will be glad when you come back here!

You realize he has his blog - with updated results?

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/82027

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

You realize he has his blog - with updated results?

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/82027

Wow, I didn't know that thanks!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

You're welcome.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34126 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2009, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

You're welcome.

What Tracks do you play? I am just curious.  Maybe we can pick some winners.

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4494 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I will copy this. You are right about betting horses that have a 1/1 odds, you can't make any money with those odds, I rarely bet on a horses with odds like that.  Yesterday was my lucky day, Keenland $69.00 for 4/10 exacta. Belmont $29.00 for Exacta. Turf paradise $15.00 13/8 Ex.  Santa Anita    215 $1.Trifecta 134.00  and Ex. 2/1  $34.00   Belmont 7/8 Ex..  I have to find out more about the Dutching system.  Let me know when you get more info.  I was lucky to pick numbers and use a few from lotterypost members.

Hi Marcie, Don, Cathy, Cypher, et al

As promised iam enclosing a brief but effectuve wagering plan for Playing Longshots for Cypher pic or any other.

When playing longshots there are several guidelines I like to follow.

1. Find a longshot with a known good trainer angle that has a good journeyman jockey, or a hot apprentice. The horse needs to be going at the right distance and on the right surface, and must be in the right class level.

2. If the horse meets our criteria and we have a probable false favorite it's time to lay our money on the line.

3. If the odds at or near post time are less than 10/1, I play to win only. If the odss are 10/1 or more, I play 1 unit to win, and 3 units to place. If the odds are over 20/1, I will play 1 unit to win, 3 units to place, and 6 units to show. Irecommend this only when you're pretty sure your horse can hit the board.

Have effective strategies for Profitable Show betting & Trifecta wagering schedules that I will write up for sepeate posts/

Hopefully this one post helps and works as a one answers all PMs.

Good Luck Everybody,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

eddes your post makes sense..I will never understand when I go to the OTB here in Ky there is a little old lady who will put 2.00 on a long shot to place and I mean longshot..9 times out of 10 the horse wins..I tell her for a extra 2.00 if you really like the horse take a flyer and put 2.00 on it's nose and place..She bet one horse that went off at 35-1 and it won but she played it just to place..She now every once in a while will bet 2.00 on the horses nose..She did it once and it paid big bucks and she was so happy..Good luck..

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4494 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

eddes your post makes sense..I will never understand when I go to the OTB here in Ky there is a little old lady who will put 2.00 on a long shot to place and I mean longshot..9 times out of 10 the horse wins..I tell her for a extra 2.00 if you really like the horse take a flyer and put 2.00 on it's nose and place..She bet one horse that went off at 35-1 and it won but she played it just to place..She now every once in a while will bet 2.00 on the horses nose..She did it once and it paid big bucks and she was so happy..Good luck..

Hey tiggs95, et al-

Thanks for your feedback.

As a follow up on the the powerful hedging tool, Dutching is to intended to mitigate the risk factor in speculation; so now for the rest of the story: 
                            Every hedge has a cost, so before you decide to use hedging, you must ask yourself if the benefits received from it justify the expense. Remember, the goal of hedging isn't to make money but to protect from losses. The cost of the hedge - whether it is the cost of an option or lost profits from being on the wrong side of a futures contract - cannot be avoided. This is the price you have to pay to avoid uncertainty. Therefore, while hedging will not produce profits directly, it will redice loses.

This related message from the famed Del Mar throughbred Club:

"DUTCHING TOOL

If you like to dutch your bets (play multiple horses in a single race and be guaranteed a certain amount if one of those picks comes through), the dutching tool is for you. The tool allows you to play up to 12 horses in a single race To use it, simply enter the profit you'd like to earn in the race in the desired profit field or the total amount you have available to wager by changing the pull-down menu. Then place the odds of the horses you'd like to play in the various odds boxes. These odds may be in one of the following forms (3/2, 3-2, 1.5). The tool will then calculate how much you'll need to play on your horses in order to earn the desired profit. It'll also let you know how good a bet is by giving you a profit margin and a confidence number.

The profit margin simply lets you know how much of your winnings will go back into repaying your wagers and how much will be profit. The closer to 100% this number is, the better your wager.

The confidence percentage lets you know what percentage of similar bets you'll need to make in order to break even. If this number is 80%, you should be 80% sure that one of your horses is going to win. To put it another way, if the confidence percentage says, 80% you'll need to have one of your horses come in at least 80% of the time to turn a profit in the long run.

The tool will also let you know how much a specific bet is going to cost and an approximation of how much you can expect to win. Remember, it's usually a bad idea to chase a small amount of money with a large wager.

You can also choose to have the tool round off your wagers to the nearest dollar so that it displays playable amounts to wager on each horse. It's important to note as well that all wagers below $1 are rounded up to $1.00 even no matter how small they

Lastly, the confidence and profit margin numbers are still valid even if you've only entered in one horse. It's a good way to just check any wager where you know the odds and want to simply get statistics about your wager."

May Fortuna Smile upon you all- 

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

eddes..Thanks for the info..I'll have to study on that one..Not many are replying but people are reading your post..Thanks again..