Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Site [Is Great!]

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ejoy.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81973
November 3, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

A bunch of winners, congrats everyone!

[Edited post, with all the attacks removed by Admin]

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1743 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY, THEN WHY ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER OF LP IN THE FIRST PLACE ???

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

The devil doesn't care who he visit.......Evil Looking

United States
        Member #60947
        May 7, 2008
        313 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Kicking Dirt You are only a loser if you quit.  If you believe you are a loser, then that's what you are.  I was born to win and winning is what I do.

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
          Atlanta,GA
          United States
          Member #79429
          September 1, 2009
          103 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

You are right about yourself.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

kekeke's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
            michigan
            United States
            Member #77025
            July 11, 2009
            35 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

You must have thought you would win as well,or why else would you be on a lottery site? Good question ha.Why not keep your ignorant responses to yourself. (Do I sense a little jealousy,maybe because you are a loser) LOL at yourselfAgree with stupid

Blue Angel   May We All Be Blessed With Much Success

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23346 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #79696
                September 7, 2009
                11 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I knew that when he listed his location as Atlanta it was he..... how sad

Thank You Todd

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi KennyCox, and welcome to the Lottery Post.  Before you post, I would recommend that you review the terms and conditions of this post, as well as the "where to post".  This post should not be in the P3 forum, but rather under the discussion forum. 

We all have our opinions, but to call everyone here a bunch of losers before even getting familiar with them, is a pre-judgment.  I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider myself a loser.  I am very accomplished at what I do, and choose to spend some of my free time and expendable income on playing the lottery.  Does that make me or anyone who chooses to play the lottery a loser?  I'm thinking no.  Consider it "entertainment value".  Some choose to go out and get drunk at a bar (no offense to you bar hoppers out there! LOL)  Some choose to spend their money on something else that gives them joy.....like the lottery.  I think if you polled everyone here on LP as to why they are here and playing the lottery, you will get a TON of different answers.  But I can guarantee you that none of them will respond "I'm here because I'm aspiring to be a loser"! 

Best of luck to you!

Lep

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #11741
                    February 23, 2005
                    1233 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

Yes I remember KingAtl! sad,sad, individual.  I think he just wants attention and since he does, I have this to say to him:

Positive thinking/feeling goes so much further than the sprewed negativity, if negativity lives in your heart then you have no chance in life.  Take theRed Devilout and let the Blue Angel in. I am sure you will feel differently.

May you  find some kind of peace within yourself.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9315 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

Nice, huh?

Wow, You know what Todd, I use to post here on a regular but I stopped because of the mass of negativity. I chose to not get hit in the line of fire but I prayed on it and I am back because so many people have reached out to me in e mails and respect what I do here on the post. I am back to share with Everyone because there are people that really look forward to my posts. I know that some people are frustrated with the way the economy is right now, but to take that out on others is not fair. I am voicing my opinion here an not all will feel the same, I just felt that I needed to point that out. I will always give respect to all here, an if anyone hit me with negitive responses, I will just keep it moving an continue doing what I do. I juz don't understand, "Is it something in the water" that's got people acting like this. Hmmmm  Shocked

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #35172
                        March 13, 2006
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Being a silent member of this site for some time now I just like to compare and read.  But I am really ashamed to have been involved with you.  Now everyone wants to bash KingAtl.  Why wasnt Tiggs banned also, he's the one who just kept insulting the man until he obviously had enough. Tiggs just proves that he is a miserable man and was jealous that this newcomer was hot as fire.  We must tell the truth the man is awesome.  Not only was he giving winning picks he didnt have to share with anyone.  I will miss his post as I also won from his picks. By the way his 105 hit GA mid 501 today.  One thing about it Tiggs you might have insulted him until he was removed from the site.  But you cant take his talent from picking winning numbers away from him.  By the way have you had a hit lately.  I feel sorry for you because you think its ok to insult people and they should just take it lying down.  Tell me "Where do they do that AT".   You should try to turn you unhappiness into something more positive.  The sun doesnt rise and shine on the lottery.  God has many ways of blessing you when you're down you just need to have faith and believe in him.  King Atl you stay strong there are other sites that will welcome your input and payout too. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                          Eleuthera
                          Bahamas
                          Member #42652
                          July 6, 2006
                          601 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

Nice, huh?

Wow...I am so disappointed in him.  I actually took his side as well..

You never know!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I asked KingAtl how he could make a lving playing cash3 and cash4 and he got upset with me..He also said the lottery was fixed when the lottery people put scotchtape on the balls so they would know what was going to fall..He called me a few names and that was ok but when he started in on my family that crossed the line..Good luck to eveyone on this site and hope you bust a big one soon..

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

wendy67..I never said anything bad to KingAtl..If you check every post I responded to him you will see..He called me names and sent me some very bad PM's..It was ok for him to call me names,I never called him one name,but when he called my family names that crossed the line..If you read ALL my post you will see I wish everyone good luck plus if I'm so bad what haven't I been banned..I hope eveyone one wins big!!..Good luck!!!..Also if you want me banned tell Todd to ban me if he so desires..I'm to old to try to cause trouble I just post what I think and that's what this forum is all about..I'm done for a while..Bye..PS..pepper likes to debate and she has it going on..She said she can handle tiggs..I like her and all women who gamble..