Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Site [Is Great!]

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ejoy.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

PS to wendy..I did not ban KingAtl Todd did..Best of luck<<-----

wendy67's avatar - disney32
    georgia
    United States
    Member #35172
    March 13, 2006
    615 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Todd I have been a member for years and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed comparing and reading on this site.  Yes I now do realize that others may have alterior motives or other things going on.  My only problem and the only reason I even had an interest to reply was to see this member insult this man every time he posted.  Im sure alot probably went on behind the scenes and some of it although might not have been the right thing to do probably was provoked.  Everyone doesnt know how to turn the other cheek.  I just really enjoyed what was really kind of entertaining and profitable at the same time.  Yes we want to continue to enjoy a respectable and informative site.  Members here should not be intimitidated or jealous of others to the point until they just continue until someone goes off on them then they want to run and hide their hand like it wasnt called for.  I personally try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated as a respectable adult.  Afterall we are here for the same thing to post, compare and have fun. Thanks for listening.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd for posting what you said..You have a great and fun site..

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you STORM.  I happen to be one of those people who is very glad you decided to post.  I am always enjoyed your take on things.

Embarassed  That feels so good to know that, thank you!!!

loganville georgia
          United States
          Member #68802
          December 30, 2008
          57 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Are they putting something in the water here in Georgia?   Todd, are the other states having problems like this too?   Everyone needs to just read the posts they want and ignore the ones they don't.  It is a shame that valuable resources are being lost because of petty fighting.  Storm, I'm glad your posting again too. The Georgia threads have been in a downward spiral for a while and all of us who utilize them need to work at getting back on track.  It's supposed to be us against the lottery, not every man or woman for his or her self.

Allan

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23273 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Todd I have been a member for years and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed comparing and reading on this site.  Yes I now do realize that others may have alterior motives or other things going on.  My only problem and the only reason I even had an interest to reply was to see this member insult this man every time he posted.  Im sure alot probably went on behind the scenes and some of it although might not have been the right thing to do probably was provoked.  Everyone doesnt know how to turn the other cheek.  I just really enjoyed what was really kind of entertaining and profitable at the same time.  Yes we want to continue to enjoy a respectable and informative site.  Members here should not be intimitidated or jealous of others to the point until they just continue until someone goes off on them then they want to run and hide their hand like it wasnt called for.  I personally try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated as a respectable adult.  Afterall we are here for the same thing to post, compare and have fun. Thanks for listening.

Hi again Wendy,

I sensed your message was genuine, which is why I wanted to respond about the issue.  I always appreciate honest feedback.

I did delete a lot of posts from several people, including the two people you mentioned.  I delete lots of bickering posts just aobut every day.  I wish more people acted like the adults, like you indicated, but unfortunately when people post "anonymously" they let go of restraint too often.

If there was only some bickering and minor personal attacks going back and forth then I doubt anyone would get suspended over it.  It went far beyond.

Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Vtracs is My Game!
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #3617
              February 6, 2004
              7422 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

Wow! You just never know.......Bash

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                georgia
                United States
                Member #35172
                March 13, 2006
                615 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank You also, knowing that I was heard allows me to enjoy the day I stumbled on this wonderful and fun site.  With all of that being said lets get back to winning some MONEY!!!!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

When he said that he was going to stop posting numbers because he had received hateful PMs and everyone could thank Tiggs & Jack-C for being responsibe for him not posting anymore...THAT WAS A LIE.  But it accomplished what he wanted...everyone believed him and felt sorry for him and begged him not to stop posting.  It also, I'm sure, made a lot of people think that I was a bad person.  There were only 3 PMs between us and they were respectful and had to do with our time in the United States Marine Corps.  Yet, he wanted everyone to believe that I had sent him hateful PMs.  After I denied it, I no longer got into the discussion because I knew that I could not prove that I had not sent bad PMs and it seemed that everyone was on his side.  At least now I have the chance to respond.

The way to see if someone is really doing a good job of predicting is to look at their stats on the prediction board.  The numbers he was predicting were to be played as straights.  You can tell that by the way he listed the numbers, usually the same number arranged in two ways.  The 105 in Georgia came in as 501 and was not a straight hit. 

As "Truckroute" he was giving out the same type of hype.  Truckroute finally became silent when everyone realized that it was just hype and he was not getting consistant winners.

Well, at least I hope that my name has been cleared.  It bothered me a lot that people belived those things about me, but for me to respond would have only added fuel to the fire.

Thank you Todd for all you do.

P.S.  I am beginning to believe that he was never in the USMC.  And some of the things he said about his time in the Corps didn't jive with other things he was saying in the threads.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49784 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2009, 8:39 am - IP Logged

This is Better than Reality TV: Funny and Sad: All at the Same Time... LOL!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                      hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

When he said that he was going to stop posting numbers because he had received hateful PMs and everyone could thank Tiggs & Jack-C for being responsibe for him not posting anymore...THAT WAS A LIE.  But it accomplished what he wanted...everyone believed him and felt sorry for him and begged him not to stop posting.  It also, I'm sure, made a lot of people think that I was a bad person.  There were only 3 PMs between us and they were respectful and had to do with our time in the United States Marine Corps.  Yet, he wanted everyone to believe that I had sent him hateful PMs.  After I denied it, I no longer got into the discussion because I knew that I could not prove that I had not sent bad PMs and it seemed that everyone was on his side.  At least now I have the chance to respond.

The way to see if someone is really doing a good job of predicting is to look at their stats on the prediction board.  The numbers he was predicting were to be played as straights.  You can tell that by the way he listed the numbers, usually the same number arranged in two ways.  The 105 in Georgia came in as 501 and was not a straight hit. 

As "Truckroute" he was giving out the same type of hype.  Truckroute finally became silent when everyone realized that it was just hype and he was not getting consistant winners.

Well, at least I hope that my name has been cleared.  It bothered me a lot that people belived those things about me, but for me to respond would have only added fuel to the fire.

P.S.  I am beginning to believe that he was never in the USMC.  And some of the things he said about his time in the Corps didn't jive with other things he was saying in the threads.

I always thought that he was the pick three king that truckroute was talking about. People should really be upset

that he gave you hits, and than came back and said that peope were a bunch of loser on this site. His actiion were

rude, deceit. I personal asked him off my thread. His words to Tiggs were nasty, and total out of line. If he had said   those things to me I don't know if I could have handle it the way Tiggs did. There is a way to defend someone without bringing there family into it. That was something that I couldn't be a part of. Jack-C you took the high road and it wasn't long before it show itself to be true.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
                        Member #42875
                        July 9, 2006
                        7245 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2009, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Jack-C,

This may be after the fact, but I never thought for one minute that you would do such a thing, the fact that you didn't continue to go back and forth with trying to prove yourself was your proof...

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so very much Pepper1 & MsGirlInGa.  Those kind remarks mean a lot to me.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31361 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so very much Pepper1 & MsGirlInGa.  Those kind remarks mean a lot to me.

Jack - I'm in your cheering section.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                              San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #61467
                              May 24, 2008
                              28146 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Jack - I'm in your cheering section.

I know you are, Em and I really appreciate it.