Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Site [Is Great!]

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ejoy.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I really thought that he was the guy who was trying to get people to his website, and once you got there

the cost was $5.00 he had the kingtut logo. I sorry that it had to be somebody from our state.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
    Member #42875
    July 9, 2006
    7245 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Being a silent member of this site for some time now I just like to compare and read.  But I am really ashamed to have been involved with you.  Now everyone wants to bash KingAtl.  Why wasnt Tiggs banned also, he's the one who just kept insulting the man until he obviously had enough. Tiggs just proves that he is a miserable man and was jealous that this newcomer was hot as fire.  We must tell the truth the man is awesome.  Not only was he giving winning picks he didnt have to share with anyone.  I will miss his post as I also won from his picks. By the way his 105 hit GA mid 501 today.  One thing about it Tiggs you might have insulted him until he was removed from the site.  But you cant take his talent from picking winning numbers away from him.  By the way have you had a hit lately.  I feel sorry for you because you think its ok to insult people and they should just take it lying down.  Tell me "Where do they do that AT".   You should try to turn you unhappiness into something more positive.  The sun doesnt rise and shine on the lottery.  God has many ways of blessing you when you're down you just need to have faith and believe in him.  King Atl you stay strong there are other sites that will welcome your input and payout too. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

To me this sounds as though you might be somewhat confused, okay! he gave you a hit and that is a good thing, however ask yourself 2 questions, "How long did I have to play his number before it hit and how much did I spend trying to catch one of his hits" then think on this "was a profit made", and only you can answer those questions honestly...

Therefore instead of being ashame of being a part of the greastest Lottery site and the person responsible for maintaining this site so it will remain a respectful, encouraging, and enlightening place for all of the LP members and not just one, and one I might add that used tricky or a better word would be deception for whatever purpose and because of that was exposed, perhaps a thank you to Todd would have been more appropriate than an attack... 

KingATL is not the only person that give hits, there's a host of excellent, honest and hard working posters on this site that supply hits faithfully evereyday, and redgardless to what your feelings or reasons are, I feel you have failed to to give credit where credit is rightfully due... 

Blue Angel

Todd and Tiggs saw through the fraud... 

wendy67's avatar - disney32
      georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      617 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Own up to what you did, clearly you became jealous that this newbie was giving out winning picks and getting people paid during a time when alot of us could use it most.  Grown men dont throw rocks and hide their hands.  You insulted this man on several posts all over the forum.. I think the one today where you said he couldnt pick his nose neither a number is the one that was like his final straw.  As you said you are to old for this and Im sure im young enough to be your granddaughter if I can see that this kind of jargon is not humorous Im sure others can too.  When have you been entertained by a member that would give you winning picks and would even go out of his way to search multiple states and give others actual hits too. This site will be boring without him he was awesome. May God Bless You and Relieve YOU of your misery.  One bad apple did spoil the whole fun for me.  But I was winning when I came and I also will be winning when Im gone.  END OF DISCUSSION FOR ME AS I LIKE TO USE MY TIME FOR MY NUMBERS I JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENT

georgia
        United States
        Member #35172
        March 13, 2006
        617 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

First of all I am a responsible ADULT not to play every number that a person gives out I compare to previous numbers and years and if it looks like its a good hit I will play it.  Thats how you dont overspend. Second I commend Todd for a wonderful site. Its just the troublemakers who take the fun out of it.  I dont know about you I am only interested in winning.   I really dont associate myself with too many people outside of my family as I have experienced people can be problems. Guess thats why I have been a silent member for so long.  As for Tiggs he became jealous that this man could possibly make a good living off of the lottery.  I dont put my money out there like that but I know others that do and have excellent returns.  This matter is really not important to me. Just had to speak up and call a spade a spade. Last week many were asking for numbers for their state and now everyone wants to bash the man when no one wants to confront the source.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

wendy I wish Todd would send you the PM's I got from him..All I did was question him on making a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 after he said the lottery was all fixed by putting scotch tape on the ping pong balls so they would know what was going to fall each day..Grow up and get in the real world it's a nice one and oh yeah GOOD LUCK!!..You can call me names and say bad things about me but when he did it to my family he crossed the line..You agree?..And as saying he could not pick his nose it was a "joke"..Get in the real world and stop reading stuff into post that are not there..Sorry your God is not here to give you numbers..Maybe you shoul look towards another God..good luck wendy..

georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            617 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Your sarcasm is not needed nor accepted. I have a life outside of this post.  He is not, nor is he intended to be my God.  I have been playing and winning for years without this site. Maybe next time I go to Vegas I'll upload you some pictures to see how real gamblers have fun.  This entire discussiion is beneath me and represents nothing of what I stand for.  Maybe your God will give you some true happiness and if all you have to do is insult others my prayer for you is that it comes quickly.  By the way I dont believe in luck so you keep that for yourself if its for you its yours and nothing no one can do or say can take that from you.

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
              Member #76247
              June 22, 2009
              2144 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

Wow!!!!!   What a let down!!

Wink CJR~

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1744 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and edited this message to take out the horrible post this person made.

But here's the best part:  This person is really KingAtl, who I actually went to bat for, some members will remember.

Nice, huh?

P.S., Forgot to mention, this is also the same person as Truckroute, and a number of other accounts made by the same person, who I guess gets his jollies by spreading his extremely negative attitude on life wherever he goes.

Shocking!! He seemed like a nice person to me.  He was very cordial and helpful to me via PM correspondence.  Perhaps he was having a BAD DAY, when he last posted.  You never know what could cause an otherwise seemingly sane person, to SNAP suddenly and unexpectedly.  He did give us some winning numbers though.  Perhaps he should be given the benefit of a doubt and a second chance here on LP.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure he will be back. It seems, that he likes the drama. He keeps creating new screen names to get back in.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51138 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Shocking!! He seemed like a nice person to me.  He was very cordial and helpful to me via PM correspondence.  Perhaps he was having a BAD DAY, when he last posted.  You never know what could cause an otherwise seemingly sane person, to SNAP suddenly and unexpectedly.  He did give us some winning numbers though.  Perhaps he should be given the benefit of a doubt and a second chance here on LP.

He's already had a few second chances: How many more do you want to give him?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                      hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I really thought that he was the guy who was trying to get people to his website, and once you got there

the cost was $5.00 he had the kingtut logo. I sorry that it had to be somebody from our state.

I remember who I thought he was the pick three king here in Ga that truckroute was telling everybody to

visit for $5.00. He could have done alot of good, and he was really helping alot of people. I warn him that Todd was no fool last week. He was bound to be find out, because the bad was overruling the good.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23352 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Being a silent member of this site for some time now I just like to compare and read.  But I am really ashamed to have been involved with you.  Now everyone wants to bash KingAtl.  Why wasnt Tiggs banned also, he's the one who just kept insulting the man until he obviously had enough. Tiggs just proves that he is a miserable man and was jealous that this newcomer was hot as fire.  We must tell the truth the man is awesome.  Not only was he giving winning picks he didnt have to share with anyone.  I will miss his post as I also won from his picks. By the way his 105 hit GA mid 501 today.  One thing about it Tiggs you might have insulted him until he was removed from the site.  But you cant take his talent from picking winning numbers away from him.  By the way have you had a hit lately.  I feel sorry for you because you think its ok to insult people and they should just take it lying down.  Tell me "Where do they do that AT".   You should try to turn you unhappiness into something more positive.  The sun doesnt rise and shine on the lottery.  God has many ways of blessing you when you're down you just need to have faith and believe in him.  King Atl you stay strong there are other sites that will welcome your input and payout too. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Wendy67,

Please understand that there is a lot more to any of these things that what is publicly known.  Things are not so simple that "one person is good" and "the other person is terrible". 

As the administrator of this site, I am privvy to lots of information that you or anyone else will never know -- information that I am bound my privacy policies to never reveal.  At a certain point you need to trust that I am making good decisions to keep this site running well.  If you don't feel I'm doing a good job (and you wouldn't be the first!) then there are lots of other sites out there to use. 

That's the way it works with ANY Web site - not just Lottery Post.  People who run Web sites have to make decisions about how to run their sites, and if they make bad decisions all the time, the site won't last.  I'd like to think that I have usually made good decisions over the last 10 years, but of course that is all subjective.

One simple fact is that people who cause major disruptions to the site and show a complete lack of respect for others can't stay, no matter what.  There could be major disruptive things happening that I shield you from ever having to see or experience, but are there nevertheless, and I have to deal with. 

When it comes down to giving someone the boot, there are more than 80,000 members here, and there will always be some of them who will disagree with my decision to do it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23352 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Not after what I saw.

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23352 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow, You know what Todd, I use to post here on a regular but I stopped because of the mass of negativity. I chose to not get hit in the line of fire but I prayed on it and I am back because so many people have reached out to me in e mails and respect what I do here on the post. I am back to share with Everyone because there are people that really look forward to my posts. I know that some people are frustrated with the way the economy is right now, but to take that out on others is not fair. I am voicing my opinion here an not all will feel the same, I just felt that I needed to point that out. I will always give respect to all here, an if anyone hit me with negitive responses, I will just keep it moving an continue doing what I do. I juz don't understand, "Is it something in the water" that's got people acting like this. Hmmmm  Shocked

Thank you STORM.  I happen to be one of those people who is very glad you decided to post.  I am always enjoyed your take on things.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks wendy..Did you read Todds post?..Hope you win big someday..Todd bans only mean and nasty posters..He runs a good site here and we should respect that..I just post what I think and if you don't lik my postings please don't read them..Good luck<<-----