Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Site [Is Great!]

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ejoy.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #56862
December 6, 2007
1826 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

wendy I wish Todd would send you the PM's I got from him..All I did was question him on making a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 after he said the lottery was all fixed by putting scotch tape on the ping pong balls so they would know what was going to fall each day..Grow up and get in the real world it's a nice one and oh yeah GOOD LUCK!!..You can call me names and say bad things about me but when he did it to my family he crossed the line..You agree?..And as saying he could not pick his nose it was a "joke"..Get in the real world and stop reading stuff into post that are not there..Sorry your God is not here to give you numbers..Maybe you shoul look towards another God..good luck wendy..

this is turning into a broken record.  on our thread for tn a certain member kept complaing to

much and he got bannished. so tiggs you better be careful or you too may have the same fate.

i personally have read this same comment from you around 5 times now and i hope this is the

end.  i too felt this king was helpful, at least to me he was.  sorry this has gone one for so long.

kid

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

kid..I'm sorry you feel this way..KingAtl was a hustler..Good luck to you and after this please don't read any of my post..Thanks..

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22939 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Don't like it, kid? Don't read it. Todd will decide who stays and who goes, don't you think so? The wonderful thing about... (tiggers comes to mind)

..coming here is you decide where you want to go, what you want to do, who you want to respond to, what you want to read. No one is forcing

anyone to read what they don't want to read. It's as easy as moving on or avoiding a topic altogether. King is gone. This site is great. Let's stick

to the good things in life. Tiggs, really - that was a pun up there not intended to insult you in anyway. From what I've seen, you are a mild

mannered poster....you just have a point you make everyday! lol I didn't see any evil things coming from what you've posted. You think what

you want, we'll think what we want. Thumbs Up Agree to disagree? Silently maybe? Even I say: Good luck, this comes from a stats, sums, w/o person yet!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

dr65 thanks for the nice post..Everyone post numbers and that's what this site is for..I have yet to post any because it's not in my blood to do so...yet..You can mangle my name any way you want it's cute..Hope your numbers hit big for someone on here and for you..Tood knows what he's doing or he could of never started this site that like he says has 80,000 people..I'm old and dumb just trying to make it to the end..Good luck to all on this site..PS..I love to read about the people who hit numbers..I've been a numbers player for a long time.Let's hear some good winners story's...

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd does an excellent job at trying too keep the peace I remember an incident that occured 5 or 6 yrs ago involving a member (who's username I can't remember)who was a christian and always brought up GOD in a lot of the Topics anyway another member who I believe was into wicca was not getting along with him and one day this guy made comments about this females post concerning certain beliefs and practices used in getting numbers.He started going on about how she should not be believed because it was considered ungodly and so forth I don't remember the exact discussion but it got really heated between the 2 and others jumped in and this guy who Todd even respected I think he wound up giving him the BOOT or deleting his post and giving him a serious reprimand for his behaviour because he went overboard with his criticism of her beliefs.He hasn't been on here since at least not that I have seen some of you may remember this Todd I think it might ring a bell this guy was well known on this site I even went at it with him myself but we did it in Private in fact after he was reprimanded I sent him a message telling him he brought it on himself in previous exchanges I warned him he was asking for trouble when criticising this female posters non-christian beliefs. His motto was  if it was meant for him to win then he would and he only played $1 back then we had a lot of drama going on here but I think it's really gotten better since then.

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4813 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Wendy67,

Please understand that there is a lot more to any of these things that what is publicly known.  Things are not so simple that "one person is good" and "the other person is terrible". 

As the administrator of this site, I am privvy to lots of information that you or anyone else will never know -- information that I am bound my privacy policies to never reveal.  At a certain point you need to trust that I am making good decisions to keep this site running well.  If you don't feel I'm doing a good job (and you wouldn't be the first!) then there are lots of other sites out there to use. 

That's the way it works with ANY Web site - not just Lottery Post.  People who run Web sites have to make decisions about how to run their sites, and if they make bad decisions all the time, the site won't last.  I'd like to think that I have usually made good decisions over the last 10 years, but of course that is all subjective.

One simple fact is that people who cause major disruptions to the site and show a complete lack of respect for others can't stay, no matter what.  There could be major disruptive things happening that I shield you from ever having to see or experience, but are there nevertheless, and I have to deal with. 

When it comes down to giving someone the boot, there are more than 80,000 members here, and there will always be some of them who will disagree with my decision to do it.

Thumbs Up to you Todd