Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Pics Are Bogus - Worst If You Go Platinum...

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
DOVER, DELAWARE
United States
Member #81579
October 24, 2009
10 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51124 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2009, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

What was Removed?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204014

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for the "Golden Egg", there's a very good chance you won't find it, as far as systems go.

Pretty much all systems are designed as tools to aid the prediction method. Some are mechanical, and some take using your noggin.

If you think all you have to do is pay a few bucks every year and someone is gonna spit out winning numbers for you on a regular basis, I urge you to stop gambling now. Most folks who become Premium members do it for the tools allowed them, and maybe feel they're helping support the site at the same time, not because they think they'll have a GAURANTEED money making personal ATM machine.

I'm not preaching to you, just letting you know that I think Todd has a little more integrity than trying to lure folks like  you say. His tireless devotion to this site is enough proof for me.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Lottery is good luck or bad luck deal with it..Pick a number any number and good luck...

United States
          Member #60947
          May 7, 2008
          313 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

That's why it's called gambling!   Slots Gold Coins 

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42062 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

the people who join or log on to this web site have most of the same things in common ... we like numbers,we like winning and we like having the control over our own actions.would you jump off a bridge just because someone told you to?Bash

HyperBe Happy.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

That's why it's called gambling!   Slots Gold Coins 

Green laugh

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23352 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Do you plan on posting an apology to Lucky? As Raven62 pointed out I moved your post to the correct forum. I obviously did not delete anything.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

sjuracka,

There are few guarantees in life.

In fact, I know of only three:

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) The computers in Tennessee will never allow you to win. Never. Never ever. NEVER!

That's all I know for sure except that it's always helpful and more productive for yourself to be nice to people, not rude.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:01 am - IP Logged

You are wrong, as Raven pointed out! Lucky, is one of the most generous and kind members on this board and he goes out of his way, to provide numbers and help other members out on Lottery Post when they need it. Your rant against him, was really uncalled for and you owe him an apology. Mad

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Here is a link to a post that I had written concerning one of Lucky's systems:

Lucky's Followers System: Maloney Style - Lottery Post

NEWYORKER's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #81783
                        October 29, 2009
                        236 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:53 am - IP Logged

i have to disagree with you. check out luckys monthly picks there straight on target for my state. i been having  good luck.  maybe it's the state u in.

You  may want to study before you post something you can't backup.

Good luck2uCrazy

germantown md
                          United States
                          Member #64543
                          August 31, 2008
                          3771 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2009, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Both Luckys systems tracks individual states,it is a good idea to have some kinda work out to compare or a twist of ur own to make the most out of it.

Luckys systems have produced a lot of winning combos.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2009, 1:30 am - IP Logged

If you search the internet worldwide you will never find a site as user friendly, helpful, & free. The information found at this site is priceless. I as well as thousands of others have learned and shared so much here at lottery post. And we did it for free. This site is maintained better than any gambling related site on the internet. Don't just take my word for it search the internet and compare. I promise you, you will return to the Post because of the wealth of information available.

I must admit that I am partial to this site and the site's owner, Todd. Why? Because what is being offered here for free is unheard of. Todd is doing something that you will not find anywhere. Not even at the state lottery sites. This man is a saint to put up with all of us and keep this site in flawless working order. Todd is even considerate enough to give us a heads up to let us know when the site will be accessable. The tools available to the paying members are a wet dream come true for a lot of us. Access to these programs mean you do not have to input years of information into the computer yourself. Trust me that alone is a daunting task. I have never been on this site and had it crash on me.  There are some members that have been here since the beginning of this site and during the whole time Todd has never made it mandatory that anyone become a paid member.

What other site offers free blogs and free opportunity to post your predictions? None. Check the site and compare. Don't just take my word for it. To be honest with you, I spend more time at this site than anywhere else on the internet, and I am an information addict.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              23237 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2009, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I can't recall ever having an attempt, lame, hostile, forced or otherwise, made on my option to choose whether I stayed Standard or went Platinum.

It was my choice, all the information was there for me to make that choice too. Did you miss it?

http://www.lotterypost.com/features.asp

Everything is right there, no one twisted your arm, threatened you, misinformed you.

You must be missing something or expected something entirely different from what was explained to you on the features page.

I LOVE my Platinum memership and will continue on with the option for as long as the site is here or I die first, whichever comes first. Confused

Did you even check out all you can do with your premium membership or did you think it was going to give you one number to hit tomorrow?

The tools are here and like with any good thing, you have to put something into it. The deflate/inspector tools...awesome!! The daily results

listings...SUPER awesome!!

I've been a member only since May but I've never felt hoodwinked, fooled or tricked. In fact what I get here for the cost of membership is

priceless.

I think your anger is fueled by the assumption that your post was removed. Todd explained that to you, it was moved to the proper forum,

it happens all the time. No one gets mad and starts talking about fortune cookies though. Spend some time here, you'll find out there is no

scam and the numbers these posters put time into supplying all of us here are real and take dedication and time to post. Read the threads,

look around at the tools available to you, use them, take some time to explore all that's there for you. Use everything here and soon enough

and quick enough, you'll be proven wrong.

Good luck to you