Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Pics Are Bogus - Worst If You Go Platinum...

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
Member #91
January 19, 2002
11936 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2009, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Wow,  your very first post asks for help in understanding the pic 3 & 4 workouts..You state that if its too complicated not to bother, just point the way to it.

Your second post asks if there any systems that you can purchase that have decent results...

You sound like one of those people that would try to track down a jackpot winner, beg him for some money, and get really upset when they say no..

What you need to do is look for one of those lottery system websites whose homepage opens with the words "guaranteed winners" in big bold letters....or just sit back and try to understand what the members here are trying to accomplish in pic 3&4.  I don't even play pic 3 & 4 but I  do respect the effort.

Here's a hint: most systems run hot and cold...and most of the members here understand that....the numbers they produce, are given because of what they see happening,,,look at it, study it, pick up on the patterns you see....Challenge yourself,,,,If it was easy do you really think there would be a lottery?

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Atlanta, Ga.
    United States
    Member #73339
    April 12, 2009
    95 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Lotteries are games of chance, therefore, there can't possibly be any guarantees. People post predictions on here in an effort to help their fellow players plain and simple. If you don't like Lucky's numbers move on to someone else's but don't criticize. Lucky is trying just like the rest of us. To call Lucky's picks bogus is unfair because 99% of the picks on LP are bogus if you use the definition of "not true" or "false". Any number that doesn't win could be considered bogus. The numbers I post are bogus because my wallet seems to be getting thinner. Doesn't mean we're not trying.

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Wow,  your very first post asks for help in understanding the pic 3 & 4 workouts..You state that if its too complicated not to bother, just point the way to it.

Your second post asks if there any systems that you can purchase that have decent results...

You sound like one of those people that would try to track down a jackpot winner, beg him for some money, and get really upset when they say no..

What you need to do is look for one of those lottery system websites whose homepage opens with the words "guaranteed winners" in big bold letters....or just sit back and try to understand what the members here are trying to accomplish in pic 3&4.  I don't even play pic 3 & 4 but I  do respect the effort.

Here's a hint: most systems run hot and cold...and most of the members here understand that....the numbers they produce, are given because of what they see happening,,,look at it, study it, pick up on the patterns you see....Challenge yourself,,,,If it was easy do you really think there would be a lottery?

Thumbs Up

"I'll buy that for a dollar"

Δ2

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2009, 11:27 am - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

It sounds as if you came to this site looking for a guarantee win. I myself have being hear for 9 mos, even tho I look in on this site from the beginning. I sign up as a standard member being standard didn't work for me , because i want to see more tools, and post more numbers I was never pressure, being unemployed the fees were very affordable. Everybody knows what they're entitled  to it spell out for you before you join. If you chose not to read I would say you're looking to get somthing for free. Lucky doesn't have to prove anything to you he already seen success. Gambling is a game of chance, and if you're not willing to lose are if you expect  to always be a winner you should stop.

Todd didn't trick you he told you what he did, and again you chose to see what you want to see. He's has put many of

paying customer out of this site. This site is not bogus I think that you are, and he need to check out who you really are.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

If you this strongly that this a bogus attempt to defraud or rip you off, then why are you still on this website complaining.  Go and start your own lottery website--Todd is doing a very good job to provide a forum where lottery players can communicate about playing lottery everyday.  If I don't like a TV show or a particular song on the radio, I turn it to another station--same idea--you can always click to a different lottery website somewhere.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3106 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

If you this strongly that this a bogus attempt to defraud or rip you off, then why are you still on this website complaining.  Go and start your own lottery website--Todd is doing a very good job to provide a forum where lottery players can communicate about playing lottery everyday.  If I don't like a TV show or a particular song on the radio, I turn it to another station--same idea--you can always click to a different lottery website somewhere.

Take it easy on the guy, he paid for a Platinum membership helping to keep LotteryPost online.  Took me a while to learn to use the search tool every time I thought one of my posts had been deleted.  Sure glad I didn't post something dumb when I couldn't remember what thread I had posted it in or Todd had to move it.   Splain stuff to the newbies Lucy.   Lucky's picks are generally more then you'd want to play, but wins are often in there even if not everywhere all the time.  You use them as a guide to your own picks, same as picks from other members who rank well for hits in your state.  We all hope to luck onto a sure thing where we can drop ten bucks on a Pick-4 number, you can't buy that info for a membership, or frankly for any price.

The thing with Todd is, he's sincere in trying to supply lottery players with what they need.  Stick around, you'll see.

BobP

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
              Mid Atlantic States
              United States
              Member #60043
              April 3, 2008
              1422 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2009, 2:00 am - IP Logged

You are wrong, as Raven pointed out! Lucky, is one of the most generous and kind members on this board and he goes out of his way, to provide numbers and help other members out on Lottery Post when they need it. Your rant against him, was really uncalled for and you owe him an apology. Mad

sjuracka I agree with ThatScaryChick........you owe Lucky an apology...... !!!! Beaudad....

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2009, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Take it easy on the guy, he paid for a Platinum membership helping to keep LotteryPost online.  Took me a while to learn to use the search tool every time I thought one of my posts had been deleted.  Sure glad I didn't post something dumb when I couldn't remember what thread I had posted it in or Todd had to move it.   Splain stuff to the newbies Lucy.   Lucky's picks are generally more then you'd want to play, but wins are often in there even if not everywhere all the time.  You use them as a guide to your own picks, same as picks from other members who rank well for hits in your state.  We all hope to luck onto a sure thing where we can drop ten bucks on a Pick-4 number, you can't buy that info for a membership, or frankly for any price.

The thing with Todd is, he's sincere in trying to supply lottery players with what they need.  Stick around, you'll see.

BobP

BobP:  an even easier way to see your own posts is to click "My Recent Posts" in the Members menu.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

purple*myrtle's avatar - 60609
                  In God's wonderful Hands
                  Bahamas
                  Member #30078
                  January 11, 2006
                  328 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2009, 8:19 am - IP Logged

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! you know what Todd you are the best.I've been home for almost 2years now after suffering from a second stroke  and  when i get up in the mornings  after my prayers and breakfast I look forward to lotterypost.I might not post anything ,because it takes me so long to type,I enjoy reading  about whats going on,I love lotterypost .GOD GETS ME THROUGH THE DAY,and thank you  GOD for giving Todd the wisdom,and the wonderful people like Lottery Queen ,Lucky,Blackapple and many others like them who are not selfish.

purple*myrtle

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

BobP

You are a true peacemaker BobP.

takeemtothebank

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                      Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Lucky's picks are often on the money.  You have to have some type of system that you use and understand personally in order to take advantage of his posts.  Seems like to me that you don't have a system of your own.  Use others knowledge and information to develop one (On this site..people will help you).  That is your best bet.  For whatever state lottery you play, learn the hot and cold numbers, hot pairs, cold pairs, etc.  learn what combos have been out the longest, learn what combos hit the most frequently.  Seems like to me that you purchased a platinum membership and banked on Lucky's hits to get your money back but you didn't "synchronize" them to your state.  If you want to capitalize on the Pic 3 and 4, DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!! Or do like I do sometimes, get with friends and help each other.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                        hotatlanta
                        United States
                        Member #70664
                        February 8, 2009
                        1446 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

BobP

It took us all sometime to learn to use the tools i still haven't learn them all. That still doesn't mean that you should insult someone intent if it didn't workout for you. If you have a question ask someone. I post something in the wrong

place got the same message, read what he told me to do and move on. I just don't understand that person statement at all. Sound like they feel they paid are was trick into something that they didn't get. Not only were

they insulting by saying this site is dishonest which is so far from the truth. No refund would you get by trying to be mean and insulting. This site is a wealth of information you can't even get to most of it. I just don't understand their post at all.No Pity!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23277 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! you know what Todd you are the best.I've been home for almost 2years now after suffering from a second stroke  and  when i get up in the mornings  after my prayers and breakfast I look forward to lotterypost.I might not post anything ,because it takes me so long to type,I enjoy reading  about whats going on,I love lotterypost .GOD GETS ME THROUGH THE DAY,and thank you  GOD for giving Todd the wisdom,and the wonderful people like Lottery Queen ,Lucky,Blackapple and many others like them who are not selfish.

Thank you so much, you have made my day.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #5521
                            July 9, 2004
                            10 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Virgina numbers that have come from Luckys Premium Blog this past week

522  was on 11/18//09 lsit but came out on 11/19/09

282   came out on 11/20/09  was on 11/20/09 list as 822

723  came out  on 11/19/09 but was on 11/17/09 lsit as 723

579  came out 11/21/09 but was on 11/19/09 list as 597

I think that you expect the numbers to come out on the same day but I have found that sometimes they come out within that week.

282 did come out on 11/20 even though Lucky had it as 822

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                              Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20126 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I think it's very LAME of you to critisize someone who has tried to help the Lottery community for a long time.

I don't think " LUCKY " told you to play this number or else. He didn't say it's coming out today. What lucky has done, has given some insight as to what has the better probability to come out. He is not a magician or a phrophet, just a person who keeps giving of himself.

If his picks don't fit in your realm of possibility, than don't play them and move on.

Why don't you post some numbers, and than everyone else can tell you how "LAME" your picks are and tell you that going platinum, doesn't work.

If you continue to sniffle, I'll take up a collection for a box of Kleenex tissues, and that will be a prediction you can bank on.

Also, if you're looking for a hand-out, try the soup lines, I've heard they're giving a little cheese to go with your type of WHINE this year.

Other than that, Have a Great day.....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "