Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Pics Are Bogus - Worst If You Go Platinum...

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

To tell you the ture I don't know what difference is in the Gold or the Platium, I think its more money for Platium at first, am I right?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:31 am - IP Logged

ChairI think this is a lame attmept to get potential members to go Platinum... I posted a question regarding the validity of way the Platinum picks were provided and my request was removed from the post. This leads me to believe it's a bogus scam in an attempt to get new subcribers to be unaware of what they are really entitled to - which is bogus numbers. Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong. Althoiugh I do not think that will happen...

MANY of Lucky's numbers hit.  Many people on Lottery Post have stated that and it is a FACT.  If you don't like the numbers from Lucky's platinum picks, don't become a Platinum member.  No one else but you is complaining about this.  That should be your first clue that you are wrong about Lucky's picks.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

""Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong""

..you are INDEED wrong...very wrong.Since I am not a personal fan of the heralded deflate tool,I have been backtesting/following  "Lucky's daily tracker' using the both draws option on a week to week basis..per 7 days of play if you will.At least one of his picks has been hitting every week and more times than not they are str8.More than 50 percent of the time there were multiple hits....my point being is if you had used that tool alone correctly and followed the states in conjunction with it,you could have paid your membership 3 fold and then some.If I had to rely on anyones picks because I had no approach to this game(I'm assuming you don't)..then I would have/had no problem dropping money on Luck's picks

It doesn't matter if Lucky gets his numbers from the pope...chances are something from his pile is gonna hit period.There is a reason he is well revered here...oh I almost forgot...you're proof that lucky's daily tracker/platinum picks  works...straight from my notepad are the picks ending today that I pasted last sunday...152 str8 in my state yesterday

874-879-698-692-152-257-456-459-825-824

618-617-491-496

Key Numbers — 6-4-9-8

849-846

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Litebets27's avatar - power
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

A little suggestion...

Use the Prediction tab on the ite's menu bar. Pick "See Yesterday's Winners" in the drop down list, then go to the filter. Pick Delaware in the drop down list. Check out the predictors who frequently pick winners for your State by clicking back the previous days on the calendar bar.

I did a quick check. For the past week or so I noticed Catsrule, Four4Me, Mr702 and Wheeler predicted the most wins.

Keep in mind that everyone does not post everyday, and everyone does not have a winner everyday. But, if you continue to follow this list, you may be able to pick out one particular predictor you may want to follow if don't have a system of your own.

Good luck.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Litebets 27, Let check it out you could have a point there! Thanks Marcie.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31344 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Take it easy on the guy, he paid for a Platinum membership helping to keep LotteryPost online.  Took me a while to learn to use the search tool every time I thought one of my posts had been deleted.  Sure glad I didn't post something dumb when I couldn't remember what thread I had posted it in or Todd had to move it.   Splain stuff to the newbies Lucy.   Lucky's picks are generally more then you'd want to play, but wins are often in there even if not everywhere all the time.  You use them as a guide to your own picks, same as picks from other members who rank well for hits in your state.  We all hope to luck onto a sure thing where we can drop ten bucks on a Pick-4 number, you can't buy that info for a membership, or frankly for any price.

The thing with Todd is, he's sincere in trying to supply lottery players with what they need.  Stick around, you'll see.

BobP

Ditto

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

dorap's avatar - darven
              cleveland Ohio
              United States
              Member #72371
              March 16, 2009
              253 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Take a long look before you put thing out there..............about Lp player calling name still do not help watch read and check the tool some need it some have there own rundown keep reading daily you will see. I"am still learn everyday...... And having fun as do it some time I win some time I"am one off  Lucky is one of the best ........Thumbs Upyou will see............

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Santa Ana
                United States
                Member #71159
                February 20, 2009
                651 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2009, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Take it easy on the guy, he paid for a Platinum membership helping to keep LotteryPost online.  Took me a while to learn to use the search tool every time I thought one of my posts had been deleted.  Sure glad I didn't post something dumb when I couldn't remember what thread I had posted it in or Todd had to move it.   Splain stuff to the newbies Lucy.   Lucky's picks are generally more then you'd want to play, but wins are often in there even if not everywhere all the time.  You use them as a guide to your own picks, same as picks from other members who rank well for hits in your state.  We all hope to luck onto a sure thing where we can drop ten bucks on a Pick-4 number, you can't buy that info for a membership, or frankly for any price.

The thing with Todd is, he's sincere in trying to supply lottery players with what they need.  Stick around, you'll see.

BobP

I did take it easy on him and like I said before, if he or she isn't happy about this particular lottery website; move on or ask for the money back!!

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

""Luckys Platinum picks are nothing but pulling numbers out of a fortune cookie. If I'm wrong - please prove me wrong""

..you are INDEED wrong...very wrong.Since I am not a personal fan of the heralded deflate tool,I have been backtesting/following  "Lucky's daily tracker' using the both draws option on a week to week basis..per 7 days of play if you will.At least one of his picks has been hitting every week and more times than not they are str8.More than 50 percent of the time there were multiple hits....my point being is if you had used that tool alone correctly and followed the states in conjunction with it,you could have paid your membership 3 fold and then some.If I had to rely on anyones picks because I had no approach to this game(I'm assuming you don't)..then I would have/had no problem dropping money on Luck's picks

It doesn't matter if Lucky gets his numbers from the pope...chances are something from his pile is gonna hit period.There is a reason he is well revered here...oh I almost forgot...you're proof that lucky's daily tracker/platinum picks  works...straight from my notepad are the picks ending today that I pasted last sunday...152 str8 in my state yesterday

874-879-698-692-152-257-456-459-825-824

618-617-491-496

Key Numbers — 6-4-9-8

849-846

To Jonnygood07

Did you play: 152??? I've played this number for months nowWink

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

A little suggestion...

Use the Prediction tab on the ite's menu bar. Pick "See Yesterday's Winners" in the drop down list, then go to the filter. Pick Delaware in the drop down list. Check out the predictors who frequently pick winners for your State by clicking back the previous days on the calendar bar.

I did a quick check. For the past week or so I noticed Catsrule, Four4Me, Mr702 and Wheeler predicted the most wins.

Keep in mind that everyone does not post everyday, and everyone does not have a winner everyday. But, if you continue to follow this list, you may be able to pick out one particular predictor you may want to follow if don't have a system of your own.

Good luck.

I hope you followed Catsrule and Four4Me tonight. They both had your 3 digit winner tonight.

Come on Jackpot!!!

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #10465
                      January 14, 2005
                      6065 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2009, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Litebets 27, Let check it out you could have a point there! Thanks Marcie.

Looks like Catsrule and Four4Me have been consistent for Ohio also.

Good Luck  Thumbs Up

Come on Jackpot!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

To tell you the ture I don't know what difference is in the Gold or the Platium, I think its more money for Platium at first, am I right?

The comparisons are done here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

One different is you can only prediction 25 number with gold and 50 with the Platinum.

germantown md
                            United States
                            Member #64543
                            August 31, 2008
                            3771 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

One different is you can only prediction 25 number with gold and 50 with the Platinum.

The main is u get all that (tools/search) LP has to offer with platinum membership.

LM has the link posted.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2009, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Okay, I know the frustration of getting a winning solution but there are many ways to look at things. We all want repeatable results but first we need to find ways of getting them. It might take some time to get a handle on what is worth your time to look into. If something is bogus or has value is your call, but give it a good shot  before you toss it aside. One good fitness test for your system is to find one that fails real good. Something that does not work can be as valuable as something that does. Imagine a coin with win on one side and loose on another. You want to know what side will come up, but what if there is a clue? Most of my decisions would like to be framed in a heads/tails or better choice. If you can do that, then you are the house with the odds in your court. Now if a really lame method fails for me 90% of the time, I have a clue as to what side of the coin is going to be heads or tails. If you like success, don't forget to look at failure.

Say you had the winning solution down to three digits. Imagine that. Now you have to decide what order they will fall in, right?

You now have a one in six chance of making the right call after all the work you did to get your three digits in order. So a fitness test and method for ordering the digits is required and it may be hours before you decide to play all six. But the mind does not like that, it wants to not only get the three digits, it wants the order and wants to bet the grocery money on the same three digits.

I will share with you a tip from a very distingised satistician and computer programer named Charles. He is from England. He has polio.

We met by chance at a state park in Oregon. He was driving his son down the coast for surfing the coast. We drank gin and orange juice until the wee hours and talked about many great things.

Charles' advice is Don't get greedy. Years ago, Charles showed how millions of dollars could be lost to international banks. Steady gains bit by bit could be pilfered by someone on exchanges from values to the far right of the decimal. The bankers were certain that nobody could hack their system and they were right. But there was something they did not consider. When Charles explained it to them they broke out into a cold sweat.

That's why he got paid the big bucks.

Now how does that apply to you? Don't get greedy going for the big one-time kill. Look for steady gains no matter how small. Know the game from every angle you can think of. Make weakness your strength.

This advice is the other side of the coin, the one you want to see more often.

DD