Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How close were you in the Lottery today?

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34528 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Well, I play 555 in the pick 5 and in the pick4 1555 came. Just my Luck!  Were you close or did you hit?

Yesterday, I go to the Store played 1231 and looked at the ticket wrong. I go to cash in the ticket the Guy tells me you didn't hit it was 1230 combination. I thought I had it! Dang!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Welllll, I got up this morning had a couple cups of coffee with my snuff. Caffein and nicotine fix to get my brain wired up and loose brain cells connected.

Then I sat in front of the computer and read the news and comments.

Then I pulled up my software around 11 and started going thru the paces for the mid draw picks. Spent about an hour or so figurin out my play for mid. Got around 12:20 and I had my picks picked out. Did not feel like driving to the store for mid draw. It is only 3 minutes down the road. Well I sit back and had some more coffee and tobacco juice.

I had the 66 pair picked out as it was due in my software and I picked it as it is a companion pair that goes with the 68 and 88 pair just recently drawn. I had that pair to go with the low evens digit. which would be the 066,266,466 combo.

Got around 1:05 and I got on the phone and called to see what hit.

The 664 hit. P***ed ed

Saved a $1.50 by not wagering tho.Thud

did not do squat on the eve draw. Lost $0.50,  P***ed ed again

Right now I think I will go and have a cup of coffee and some tobacco juice to spit out. You ever try snuff and coffee at the same time?

Oo'Ka

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8797 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2009, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

How close was I?

A cup of coffee, tobacco juice and a 3 minute drive.

Oo'Ka

dover delaware
        United States
        Member #4466
        April 26, 2004
        1195 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2009, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

played 9742 for del--3742 7529 came instead--lesonook

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
          Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

How close was I?

A cup of coffee, tobacco juice and a 3 minute drive.

LOL     I  enjoyed  your  post   Jap69.............I can sure relate to it

Had the  352  wrote down to play one nite recently.....did  not  go  play it

It did not come in......but next nite I was gonna play it......but went out of town and did not cover  it.....it came in that  nite.........missed the straight ......but  would have won  50.00  had I followed  through

Saturday  Mid  Day.......I knew the digit   8  was out  15 draws.......filled out my tickets.......chose the 96 pair and put the 5 with it........even though I knew the 8 was way over due 

I had 965........968  came in.......the long out digit 8 hit.....missed the straight and missed it all  (  lack  of  focus  on  my  part  )

Sunday nite.......I  knew  the digit  7 was out  14 draws  evening........next cold digit up the ladder  was  the  0......then the 1.......8....coldest after that

I thought.....I should play.......701......708......718

Did not do it.......played  other  numbers   instead............107  hit that nite

Early this morning.......I was looking at mid day.........seen the the 68 pair in  former draw......and it was in my workouts also......in there  as  680......started to put the 6 in the first position.......and the 8 in the middle ( where it didnt arrive last time )........and the 0 on the end

Changed my mind and played it  806......it came in  680......won the 50....and missed the straight again

So...instead  of  winning   800.00  those  last few draws.........I won 50.00

That aint the first time I have done that either.......have to follow through.....and....have to focus .....to have a chance

I  will  be  over  for  some  of  that  tobacco  juice  and  coffee  Jap69      LOL

Astekblue

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23237 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I played 323 straight and boxed, I hit it but it came up as 332..now what kind of sense does a str/box bet on a 3 way make? None. Not much

more at all to do a superstraight bet...maybe next time I'll remember the logic.

Played 409 tonight....709 came.

Played 1400 in the pick 4 awhile back, 4102 came.

Played 511 ss! remembered that time....what comes? 551. I forgot the other side of things.

Played 1245 in the pick 4.....9245 comes out....a-okay after the 9 started things off wrong...the rest was right set but you don't get something

for 3 out of 4.

Tonight, I played front 3 Quinto...898 ----- 889 comes. Payout = $0.00

Now, tomorrow, if I play 235 maybe I should really be playing 735...or maybe, just maybe, 235 will come that way.

We'll see.

White Bounce

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34528 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2009, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I played 323 straight and boxed, I hit it but it came up as 332..now what kind of sense does a str/box bet on a 3 way make? None. Not much

more at all to do a superstraight bet...maybe next time I'll remember the logic.

Played 409 tonight....709 came.

Played 1400 in the pick 4 awhile back, 4102 came.

Played 511 ss! remembered that time....what comes? 551. I forgot the other side of things.

Played 1245 in the pick 4.....9245 comes out....a-okay after the 9 started things off wrong...the rest was right set but you don't get something

for 3 out of 4.

Tonight, I played front 3 Quinto...898 ----- 889 comes. Payout = $0.00

Now, tomorrow, if I play 235 maybe I should really be playing 735...or maybe, just maybe, 235 will come that way.

We'll see.

White Bounce

I wish you luck!I Agree! Follow your first mind, yes we have to be tricky with the numbers. Mirrors and,  add a  number, take away a number, I always forget to do that.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34528 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Well, I play 555 in the pick 5 and in the pick4 1555 came. Just my Luck!  Were you close or did you hit?

Yesterday, I go to the Store played 1231 and looked at the ticket wrong. I go to cash in the ticket the Guy tells me you didn't hit it was 1230 combination. I thought I had it! Dang!

I just read this topic, let me reframe this. I played the 555 in the pick3 and it came in the pick4. 1555

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34528 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

LOL     I  enjoyed  your  post   Jap69.............I can sure relate to it

Had the  352  wrote down to play one nite recently.....did  not  go  play it

It did not come in......but next nite I was gonna play it......but went out of town and did not cover  it.....it came in that  nite.........missed the straight ......but  would have won  50.00  had I followed  through

Saturday  Mid  Day.......I knew the digit   8  was out  15 draws.......filled out my tickets.......chose the 96 pair and put the 5 with it........even though I knew the 8 was way over due 

I had 965........968  came in.......the long out digit 8 hit.....missed the straight and missed it all  (  lack  of  focus  on  my  part  )

Sunday nite.......I  knew  the digit  7 was out  14 draws  evening........next cold digit up the ladder  was  the  0......then the 1.......8....coldest after that

I thought.....I should play.......701......708......718

Did not do it.......played  other  numbers   instead............107  hit that nite

Early this morning.......I was looking at mid day.........seen the the 68 pair in  former draw......and it was in my workouts also......in there  as  680......started to put the 6 in the first position.......and the 8 in the middle ( where it didnt arrive last time )........and the 0 on the end

Changed my mind and played it  806......it came in  680......won the 50....and missed the straight again

So...instead  of  winning   800.00  those  last few draws.........I won 50.00

That aint the first time I have done that either.......have to follow through.....and....have to focus .....to have a chance

I  will  be  over  for  some  of  that  tobacco  juice  and  coffee  Jap69      LOL

Astekblue

That reminds me of something, I had this hot dream I dreamed of deceased Sister-in-law, I played it in the pick 4 1026 didn't play it back that evening. Begged my husband to go to the store and play it, Yup, it was at the cornner store too. We both were to lazy to go back and play it and we both missed out! We would of had a Box pick4. I have done that alot too lazy to go to the store and play. and missed a number.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5760 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Funny about coffee and snuff. Love coffee, snuff.....not so much! LOL.

I have been studying and backtesting 2009 and 2008 Tx P3. Last 2 years there have been 4 repeats where the numbers come same order from previous draw, and a few other times where they come in as repeat but different order. I'm going to start playing for repeats and see what happens. Not sure about your states, but Tx seems to have a lot of repeaters.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34528 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

1230 combination in Ohio. Nov. 23rd.     Today same combination in Ga. 2013 see what I mean! Nov. 28th.

Same numbers!!!!!

middle Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #1893
                        July 20, 2003
                        1868 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

1230 combination in Ohio. Nov. 23rd.     Today same combination in Ga. 2013 see what I mean! Nov. 28th.

Same numbers!!!!!

Hey marcie,

I seem to have a classic case of "miss by one itis."  As you stated, Georgia midday was 2013 and I played 1207 and 7012.   Our midday cash 3 number was 094 and I played 509......509 has never fallen straight on midday in Ga.  There are about 20 straights that have never fallen straight on midday and a couple of straights that have never fallen for the evening cash 3 game.  And still I play, missing by one!       maggie

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34528 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey marcie,

I seem to have a classic case of "miss by one itis."  As you stated, Georgia midday was 2013 and I played 1207 and 7012.   Our midday cash 3 number was 094 and I played 509......509 has never fallen straight on midday in Ga.  There are about 20 straights that have never fallen straight on midday and a couple of straights that have never fallen for the evening cash 3 game.  And still I play, missing by one!       maggie

Your going to break the Bank!! Watch and see! LOL!  Another story, I went to play my dream today one of the numbers were 748, and the number was 497 wheeled it one off for me too!  Good luck do you ever add a number and take away one, I always tell people to do this and I don't even do it, now how funny is that! LOL!

cheryl59's avatar - center
                            Va Beach
                            United States
                            Member #46651
                            September 20, 2006
                            1865 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Just very curious astekblue do you really think that numbers missed are lack of focus, or something else?   Sometimes  I am so amazed at how sometimes how close I am to hitting a number and something or something prevents it from happening,  sometimes I will be 100% sure of the number coming out and it seems like something is preventing me or "blocking" that from happening.  Could it be Karma? timing off?    I would like to hear others reasonings too of what could cause a mental block like that . 

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                              Atlanta,GA
                              United States
                              Member #79429
                              September 1, 2009
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2009, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Just very curious astekblue do you really think that numbers missed are lack of focus, or something else?   Sometimes  I am so amazed at how sometimes how close I am to hitting a number and something or something prevents it from happening,  sometimes I will be 100% sure of the number coming out and it seems like something is preventing me or "blocking" that from happening.  Could it be Karma? timing off?    I would like to hear others reasonings too of what could cause a mental block like that . 

Just not your time to win. No matter what happens; to get different results; you got to do something different.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!