Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How close were you in the Lottery today?

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
82919 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

11/28/09 I played NC's The Box with Kansas 355 but i changed the last 5 to a 6

These are the numbers I played:

780 (8 should be a 9)

902 (KS draw was 901)

But i did a multi-draw(7 days) So maybe even the clerks or my mistake (780) could come in. I have also starting using the +1/-1 method. I did that this morning and I had 35 numbers I would just post those 35

God Bless America

US Flag

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34508 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Just very curious astekblue do you really think that numbers missed are lack of focus, or something else?   Sometimes  I am so amazed at how sometimes how close I am to hitting a number and something or something prevents it from happening,  sometimes I will be 100% sure of the number coming out and it seems like something is preventing me or "blocking" that from happening.  Could it be Karma? timing off?    I would like to hear others reasonings too of what could cause a mental block like that . 

I had a mental block today, I dreamed about 3 deceased people in a weeks time and I go to the store and play 729 which plays for talking to the Dead when I should of been playing Dead 679 comb, which came in Ohio. I even had it written all over my Blog. And didn't play the number 679 comb. Maybe I should of posted my numbers in the Mystical forum first and then the Blog. I got side tracked. No, I guess it wasn't meant for me to win!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34508 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

11/28/09 I played NC's The Box with Kansas 355 but i changed the last 5 to a 6

These are the numbers I played:

780 (8 should be a 9)

902 (KS draw was 901)

But i did a multi-draw(7 days) So maybe even the clerks or my mistake (780) could come in. I have also starting using the +1/-1 method. I did that this morning and I had 35 numbers I would just post those 35

Whatever you do follow your first mind. I need to keep telling myself that! Follow your first mind!I Agree!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

csmiling's avatar - disney29
        SC
        United States
        Member #35446
        March 18, 2006
        529 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Tonight in SC  I played 150, it came 160.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

soaked em today for $1500...even had a thread for CT that 1 of 2 numbers were coming due to an anomaly..it was a win win situation and one I REALLY needed  lol...been too close for too long or hitting small change on pairs bores me after a while..we need str8's!!!!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

ottawa. Ontario
            Canada
            Member #65758
            October 5, 2008
            400 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2009, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Two weeks ago l played 322 straight but came out 232 instead, l didnt win anything.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34508 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

soaked em today for $1500...even had a thread for CT that 1 of 2 numbers were coming due to an anomaly..it was a win win situation and one I REALLY needed  lol...been too close for too long or hitting small change on pairs bores me after a while..we need str8's!!!!

You weren't close you had them good for you!Party

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Two weeks ago l played 322 straight but came out 232 instead, l didnt win anything.

When you have a double that you want to play, you need to play it all 3 ways str/bx.  I put them on seperate playslips then I don't have to worry about having a ticket worth over $600 and the paperwork hassle.

So, you would play 322 str/bx, 232 str/bx. and 223 str/box.  If the number comes in, you have 2 tickets with "box only" (pays 1/2 of full box) and 1 ticket with straight & box (pays 1/2 full straight and 1/2 full box).

I have won a number of times that way and it sure is nice!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

When you have a double that you want to play, you need to play it all 3 ways str/bx.  I put them on seperate playslips then I don't have to worry about having a ticket worth over $600 and the paperwork hassle.

So, you would play 322 str/bx, 232 str/bx. and 223 str/box.  If the number comes in, you have 2 tickets with "box only" (pays 1/2 of full box) and 1 ticket with straight & box (pays 1/2 full straight and 1/2 full box).

The last double in California Midday was 899.  The "box only" paid $80, so that would be $80 X 2 = $160.  The "straight/box" paid $333.  For a total of $413.  Not bad for a $3 investment.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    23208 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

THAT is SUPER Jonny!! Great hit and GOOD FOR YOU!!

That's the way to get them!!

WTG!! WTG!! WTG!!!

PartyParty

Jack-C's avatar - us
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #61467
                      May 24, 2008
                      28146 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, JonnyBgood.  EXCELLENT!!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34508 Posts
                        Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

That is what I say play it strait and Box it or wheel it. it is only $1.50 Because it is a 3 way number. I agree with you Jack-C.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

That is what I say play it strait and Box it or wheel it. it is only $1.50 Because it is a 3 way number. I agree with you Jack-C.

Here in California our tickets cost $1, so it is $3, but still a good investment!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34508 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to tell you that was one of the numbers I had listed for Thanksgiving numbers. Don't give it back to the lottery! LOL!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              15071 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!! JohnnyBG, on your big hit today....I know you have been waiting for a big win for a while...that is fantastic....you go gettem....    Party