Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How close were you in the Lottery today?

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
80996 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2009, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

That is what I say play it strait and Box it or wheel it. it is only $1.50 Because it is a 3 way number. I agree with you Jack-C.

Kansas doesn't have str8/box on their playslips so I ask the clerk to make the number exact (str8) and the same number any order (box)

God Bless America

US Flag

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2009, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

So what did it cost $6.00?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
      Mid Atlantic States
      United States
      Member #60043
      April 3, 2008
      1422 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

soaked em today for $1500...even had a thread for CT that 1 of 2 numbers were coming due to an anomaly..it was a win win situation and one I REALLY needed  lol...been too close for too long or hitting small change on pairs bores me after a while..we need str8's!!!!

Congrats JonnyB.............you walk the "walk"...........beaudad.......

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #3131
        December 27, 2003
        665 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

I won I won I won....

$1

MarkP

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

soaked em today for $1500...even had a thread for CT that 1 of 2 numbers were coming due to an anomaly..it was a win win situation and one I REALLY needed  lol...been too close for too long or hitting small change on pairs bores me after a while..we need str8's!!!!

Great job, JonnyBgood! Cheers

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2009, 8:11 am - IP Logged

So what did it cost $6.00?

If you are talking to me, 3 tickets costs $3 here in California.  When you play straight/box it is the same as putting 50 cents on box and 50 cents on straight because you get paid 1/2 of what the full payouts are.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I was talking about a 50 cent wheel   $1.50 .  It is $3.00 if you wheel it for a $1.00 here in Ohio on a double number.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34162 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I won I won I won....

$1

MarkP

Which Number?  We all want to know! Congrats!!!   LOL! I hope you have more Luck!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34162 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

How close was I?

A cup of coffee, tobacco juice and a 3 minute drive.

All I had to do was check my Moblie Email, I wouldn't had the number that someone posted about , This is not a Dream these is a hunch.   I can get some of my messages right here from lotterypost. #524

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

LOLOLOLOLOL sounds liike me or how about when you play the draw before and the 1 time you dont make it to the store it drops!!!!'

Argue

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34162 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2009, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Well, I play 555 in the pick 5 and in the pick4 1555 came. Just my Luck!  Were you close or did you hit?

Yesterday, I go to the Store played 1231 and looked at the ticket wrong. I go to cash in the ticket the Guy tells me you didn't hit it was 1230 combination. I thought I had it! Dang!

Today, rather yesterday I play 132 in Ohio Lottery, and 032 came.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7319 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

That is what I say play it strait and Box it or wheel it. it is only $1.50 Because it is a 3 way number. I agree with you Jack-C.

It really depends on the type of bet you're making and payoffs vary from state to state. Some pay $83 for a 6-way box and $166 or $167 for 3-way, some pay $80 and $160, and some are pari-mutual.

In Ohio if you're playing a single number, which is a number with 3 different digits and play it using six 50 cent back-ups (cost $6), the payoff is $499. By playing the same number as a $6 box, the payoff is $498 and by playing a wheel or six $1 straight bets, the payoff is $500. If you're playing a double number (two matching digits) and play is using six 50 cent back-ups (cost $3), the payoff is $500.50. A $3 box pays $501 and a wheel or three $1 straights pays $500.

While the difference of only a buck or two may seem minimal that extra buck could return $500 on a future wager.

As for being "one number off" that's why the genus that invented the pick-3 included the "box" bet; it's based on the mathematics of the game and hoping players will continue to play when they are only "one number off". There are 720 pick-3 combinations with 3 different digits and over time the probability is that in about 72% of the drawings will be singles. Those 720 straight combos have 120 6-way box combinations and why players seem always be "one number off".

Check these 6-way combos out against actual daily drawings in all states when 3 different digits are drawn:

158, 390, 247, 356, 160, 789, 489, 289, 135, 150.

What you'll find is that in every drawing with a single at least one of these combos will either match the drawing  boxed or be "one number off".

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34162 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2009, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

It really depends on the type of bet you're making and payoffs vary from state to state. Some pay $83 for a 6-way box and $166 or $167 for 3-way, some pay $80 and $160, and some are pari-mutual.

In Ohio if you're playing a single number, which is a number with 3 different digits and play it using six 50 cent back-ups (cost $6), the payoff is $499. By playing the same number as a $6 box, the payoff is $498 and by playing a wheel or six $1 straight bets, the payoff is $500. If you're playing a double number (two matching digits) and play is using six 50 cent back-ups (cost $3), the payoff is $500.50. A $3 box pays $501 and a wheel or three $1 straights pays $500.

While the difference of only a buck or two may seem minimal that extra buck could return $500 on a future wager.

As for being "one number off" that's why the genus that invented the pick-3 included the "box" bet; it's based on the mathematics of the game and hoping players will continue to play when they are only "one number off". There are 720 pick-3 combinations with 3 different digits and over time the probability is that in about 72% of the drawings will be singles. Those 720 straight combos have 120 6-way box combinations and why players seem always be "one number off".

Check these 6-way combos out against actual daily drawings in all states when 3 different digits are drawn:

What you'll find is that in every drawing with a single at least one of these combos will either match the drawing  boxed or be "one number off".

Didn't read all this but looked at your numbers, I think I will write these numbers down this could mean something for real! Thanks, Ok, the number was 652 in Ohio,  I see you have 356 I am going to play close attention to this the rest of the week. and I will tell you what I find. I will be back to read the rest, I have to go and fix my husband and I some Tacos. I am hungry. Thanks for the information. you could be right!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I just read it, and I was wondering where did you get the numbers from????????????? Is that your your system or what!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34162 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:05 am - IP Logged

How close was I?

A cup of coffee, tobacco juice and a 3 minute drive.

I am getter Closer, to play more States. It won't be long. As soon as I get to that Dimestore