Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 72 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
gastonia nc
United States
Member #54044
August 2, 2007
984 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

shhhhh...its the 219 secret stack

the hit for tonite will come from here. good luck family !

15 tickets for me on this one folks....i told yall i was gonna kick ncel butt !!!! i played 444 and 999 15x each !!! Green laugh

Love It Love It Love It you go BoYYYY

Keep up the great work you and others on here do what you do, I am so glad for you. and happy for you.

PartyBananaParty

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31528 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

2 tickets on the 468 would have got you 1k easy at a buck a bet.....i told u. me and money mann go supa hard on our pets. its nothing for me to toss 20 bucks on one number when i wanna get silly with it....like i did yesterday. 15 on 971 to go...but it didnt come so..oh well. but when it does trust me it will be a 20 ticket win..easy !!!! i am claiming 971 or any variation of it. and i will post all 20 tickets so yall will know i'm no liar...Green laugh Thumbs Up

Congrats to you Technics, you finally got your 15 winning tickets!PartyYou don't have to prove a thing...I started doing it because I was called on it but knew I didn't have to.

Just go collect all that money!  Yippee for you!

Go get another 15 or 20 winning tickets today!Party

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Borderline Commonwealth
      United States
      Member #75848
      June 13, 2009
      1868 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

shhhhh...its the 219 secret stack

the hit for tonite will come from here. good luck family !

15 tickets for me on this one folks....i told yall i was gonna kick ncel butt !!!! i played 444 and 999 15x each !!! Green laugh

You Go Boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!Hurray!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31528 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I'm really mad at myself...yesterday I was sitting in a parking lot getting ready to come home and looked in front of me & there was a car with the no. 999 on it...that is the mirror number of 444.

Well I thought to myself I have to stop by the grocery store on the way home and get all of the trips but I didn't because I was tired from shopping...bet I listen to the signs from now on!!!!!Hit With Stick

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Congrats to you Technics, you finally got your 15 winning tickets!PartyYou don't have to prove a thing...I started doing it because I was called on it but knew I didn't have to.

Just go collect all that money!  Yippee for you!

Go get another 15 or 20 winning tickets today!Party

Let the haters hate, you and Technics and everyone else on this board who wins will CONTINUE to collect your winnings in spite of all the jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!

rajh08's avatar - rinard
            NC
            United States
            Member #75732
            June 10, 2009
            3440 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:03 am - IP Logged

You Go Boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!Hurray!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 444 WINNERS

TECH, MM , BW VERGIE AND ALL THOSE WHO GOT IT.

Stayed in Church from one Christmas play to the other

and missed out on the action.   Will get it today. 

Good Luck to all PartyPartyParty

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31528 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Let the haters hate, you and Technics and everyone else on this board who wins will CONTINUE to collect your winnings in spite of all the jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should drop it before it explodes into something we don't want it to...I was just saying yesterday in a post how we all are so forgiving of each other on here and I sure hope it stays that way.

Let's just stay in the Christmas spirit and show love to those that apparently need it the most instead of hate back to them.

I have decided that if I want to post my winners I will and if I don't I won't...I won't let anyone make me prove it from now on....it will be my choice.

But  having said that if I won with even 2 or 3 exacts I would be so thrilled I probably would want to show everyone anyway....Big Grin Angel...not saying at all that Technics should...he should do exactly what he wants to...the main thing is he is $7500 richer today...I'd be on cloud 9 for sure!Guitar

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I think we should drop it before it explodes into something we don't want it to...I was just saying yesterday in a post how we all are so forgiving of each other on here and I sure hope it stays that way.

Let's just stay in the Christmas spirit and show love to those that apparently need it the most instead of hate back to them.

I have decided that if I want to post my winners I will and if I don't I won't...I won't let anyone make me prove it from now on....it will be my choice.

But  having said that if I won with even 2 or 3 exacts I would be so thrilled I probably would want to show everyone anyway....Big Grin Angel...not saying at all that Technics should...he should do exactly what he wants to...the main thing is he is $7500 richer today...I'd be on cloud 9 for sure!Guitar

Very true, Vergie, I am glad for all those hit that 444!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!Blue Angel

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31528 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:12 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 444 WINNERS

TECH, MM , BW VERGIE AND ALL THOSE WHO GOT IT.

Stayed in Church from one Christmas play to the other

and missed out on the action.   Will get it today. 

Good Luck to all PartyPartyParty

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

Rajh, I didn't get it...just posted how I saw 999 on a car yesterday (mirror of 444) and thought I should go buy all the trips but I didn't...sure wish I had...but hey today is another day...we can all win today if we try...hopefully!

Good luck to you and to everybody and congrats to all the others that got it last night!Drum

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31528 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Very true, Vergie, I am glad for all those hit that 444!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!Blue Angel

Lovies

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31528 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:21 am - IP Logged

No madder than I am at myself!Cussing Face

I'm thinking it just has to be a double today...we've not had one since 12 draws ago on 11-27 with my sweet 332 so it could possibly be 223 today or tonight....or do you think we'll have a...dare I say it..."a triple"?????

I posted the above post Friday and mentioned trips and played some that night...then after that I thought nah....one will hit nearer or on Christmas so didn't think of them again until yesterday...oh well enough said!

You never know we may have a surprise and get another one soon...Virginia has had 2 close together not long ago.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners.. Blessings were in order last night.... Go, go, go, go...... Go to everyone that hit... do you know I did not play the 444... I can bump myself on the head. I forgot to play it for real.  Do you know my daughter said mommy I have 3 numbers for you and I said okay she said 444, then she said, well no, play it 4 4 4... that many times.  I then said okay baby and just did not think of it anymore. Then she said before I went to play last night dont forget and I did... I was thinking she was just talking to much but wow... She sometimes can give me numbers but did not get it.. I forgot...

Congrats to all my BUDDY's last night... I am so happy for you all.... I really am and Tech buddy your blessings were in order and you keep claiming the victory... Wow God is excellent... Go God, Go God, Go God.... give him thanks and keep the blessings flowing....

I am proud of you Money Mann... Go, buddy go............and everyone else that hit.....

No one have to prove anything to anyone on this forum blessings to everyone that wins and keep your head up and ignore negative people and negative comments.  That is why there are more than one post so we can all be where we want to be... Blessings to everyone on LP and good luck to everone and today I claim it..... Oh yes..... Blessings again....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31528 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners.. Blessings were in order last night.... Go, go, go, go...... Go to everyone that hit... do you know I did not play the 444... I can bump myself on the head. I forgot to play it for real.  Do you know my daughter said mommy I have 3 numbers for you and I said okay she said 444, then she said, well no, play it 4 4 4... that many times.  I then said okay baby and just did not think of it anymore. Then she said before I went to play last night dont forget and I did... I was thinking she was just talking to much but wow... She sometimes can give me numbers but did not get it.. I forgot...

Congrats to all my BUDDY's last night... I am so happy for you all.... I really am and Tech buddy your blessings were in order and you keep claiming the victory... Wow God is excellent... Go God, Go God, Go God.... give him thanks and keep the blessings flowing....

I am proud of you Money Mann... Go, buddy go............and everyone else that hit.....

No one have to prove anything to anyone on this forum blessings to everyone that wins and keep your head up and ignore negative people and negative comments.  That is why there are more than one post so we can all be where we want to be... Blessings to everyone on LP and good luck to everone and today I claim it..... Oh yes..... Blessings again....

Chella you and I both ignored the signs given to us yesterday...guess we'd better pay attention next time!...Big Grin Angel

Good luck today!See Ya!

wendell
                            United States
                            Member #47965
                            December 4, 2006
                            189 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

congrates to you tech i know you good for calling them hitters but it's up to us to play or not

you helped me win one time for posting the followers of that 806  so you just cont. to do you

WE ALL knew the trips were coming  i played them all saturday night  but after working church and daughter been

in the parade sunday  laid on the couch an 10 min nap turned into 10 hours of sleep but it's otay 

GET THEM NEXT TIME. ONCE AGAIN congrates to everyone who hit

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Chella you and I both ignored the signs given to us yesterday...guess we'd better pay attention next time!...Big Grin Angel

Good luck today!See Ya!

I know sweetie but I am hitting today I am claiming it....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Page 72 of 345