Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 77 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
Summerfield NC
United States
Member #61736
June 2, 2008
3714 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Point is.....you guys rarely post your winning #'s, yet you claim to win all the time.

I follow this post very closely and all I see from alot of you is gobildy gook.

If you did win, simply post the winning tickets, it is very simple to do, several of us have done this.

That would certainly "shut up" the naysayers like me.

If you truly did win, then post them..... but of course that will never happen.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Now I am doing the stanky leg..... got it for 80.00..... wow played more on the 400 but that is okay.......

Congratulations Chella, way to go!!!!!!!! Angel Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel 3 Angel 2 Angel 2 Angel 2 

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Why not go to the other rooms and ask them to post??? No one have to post anything on here if they dont want too...... I will not prove anything to you or anyone else.... I will not, that is childish and no one will do it to entertain you or anyone else.  I pray my time does come when I win that big money on here and when it does, I will jump up and down and go shopping..... again and again........

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Chella, way to go!!!!!!!! Angel Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel 3 Angel 2 Angel 2 Angel 2 

Thank you sweetheart 80.00 will due today... I have to go and pick up my daughter blessings to you and will be back later on.....

SNOWMAN24's avatar - batman17
          wilson nc
          United States
          Member #72829
          March 28, 2009
          155 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

When I started on this post I don't remember reading any rules to say anyone has to post a number so its all up to that person u can post if you want until there is a rule sayn post ur numbers ifyou win then guess what do u itsnobody busniess if u claim u won or not some people up here just need to grow up and act like adults not whineing little kids.

MAKE THIS MONEY DON'T LET THIS MONEY MAKE YOU. SHARE THE WEALTH LET THE FAMILY HAVE SOME.Party

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
            Summerfield NC
            United States
            Member #61736
            June 2, 2008
            3714 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Why not go to the other rooms and ask them to post??? No one have to post anything on here if they dont want too...... I will not prove anything to you or anyone else.... I will not, that is childish and no one will do it to entertain you or anyone else.  I pray my time does come when I win that big money on here and when it does, I will jump up and down and go shopping..... again and again........

of course you won't--------or can't one of the two!

you would only have to do it once to shut me up.

My personal feeling is that you have NEVER WON

and what exactly is childish about posting your ticket?

That makes no sense at all.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31514 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Point is.....you guys rarely post your winning #'s, yet you claim to win all the time.

I follow this post very closely and all I see from alot of you is gobildy gook.

If you did win, simply post the winning tickets, it is very simple to do, several of us have done this.

That would certainly "shut up" the naysayers like me.

If you truly did win, then post them..... but of course that will never happen.

I guess I shut the naysayers up...no more pm's to me saying they think I'm lying when I say I win...Crazy

I could say I got 600 today but I would be lying cause I didn't get it.Big GrinI did have 400 & 100 but close don't count!

Have you been winning Avlm?  I'll bet you have !...good luck tonight!See Ya!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

When I started on this post I don't remember reading any rules to say anyone has to post a number so its all up to that person u can post if you want until there is a rule sayn post ur numbers ifyou win then guess what do u itsnobody busniess if u claim u won or not some people up here just need to grow up and act like adults not whineing little kids.

Thank you Snowman, everyone play what they want too and always when someone win big they have something to say I dont understand it.... I just blessings for everyone and pray winnings.... lets get along and win some money.

semillion's avatar - flower
                  Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #71284
                  February 22, 2009
                  33 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

and I am sure that is true, all I am saying is negativity breeds negativity so let's keep it to ourselves. If you stay in a turkey patch too long, you begin to gobble
                  Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 12:15 pm - a$VeryLuckyMan - Pick 3 forum

fayetteville north carliona
                    United States
                    Member #79326
                    August 30, 2009
                    326 Posts

Like my grandma use to say you can kill i person with kinds, or just food them out I long handle spoon. But I always say THAT THE DEVIL IN A LIE.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts

of course you won't--------or can't one of the two!

you would only have to do it once to shut me up.

My personal feeling is that you have NEVER WON

and what exactly is childish about posting your ticket?

That makes no sense at all.

DEVIL I told you before and will tell you once again my blessings is something you or the rest of the devils on here cannot touch or take.  I keep telling you this.  Maybe you are one of the ones claiming to be someone asking me for my list and getting blessings to on the real.  Dont try me or test me boy, I told you once before I am not afraid of you and dont care what you say. You need to get under me and keep it moving....I will never post on here anything for you, the devil never wins and I never seen you post anything so shut up...

United States
                        Member #72156
                        March 11, 2009
                        3308 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Who give the ^uck if someone post their tickets

You guys on here cry like freakin babies about chit

that don't affect you one way or the other..GROW DA ^uck up

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                          San Jose, CA
                          United States
                          Member #82257
                          November 9, 2009
                          6829 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Monday, Dec 07, 2009

6 0 0 591 winning shares won a total of $102,770

I played 007 10 times and 700 10 times, did not think to look at the rundown off 044

fayetteville north carliona
                            United States
                            Member #79326
                            August 30, 2009
                            326 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

DEVIL I told you before and will tell you once again my blessings is something you or the rest of the devils on here cannot touch or take.  I keep telling you this.  Maybe you are one of the ones claiming to be someone asking me for my list and getting blessings to on the real.  Dont try me or test me boy, I told you once before I am not afraid of you and dont care what you say. You need to get under me and keep it moving....I will never post on here anything for you, the devil never wins and I never seen you post anything so shut up...

You tell me CHELLA that way my left eye was jump about 10 mins ago I new some bad news or something bad was about to happen and dang if he did show up DEVIL YOU ARE A LIE

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31514 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Can you two please pretty please give it a rest!

I was just saying yesterday how everybody is forgiving everybody and being so great now but guess I was wrong....I just hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes my stomach ache just to read it so guess I'm going to leave!

Page 77 of 345