Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 79 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
San Jose, CA
United States
Member #82257
November 9, 2009
6830 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I like that 315 tonite also!  Along with 751 and 268 Good Luck!

I like the way you are thinking, my doubles just in case they try and pull a fast one 188 and 588

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
    Summerfield NC
    United States
    Member #61736
    June 2, 2008
    3714 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Vergie you of all people know we dont bother anyone they bother us... I get PM's about people that use to post on here and they dont because of the same mess and was told how before alot of people PM numbers and do what they want too and now they left because of people like them. I will not prove to anyone on here I will not and Tech and no one else have to show he won that money. I dont care what they say or think about anyone the devil brings confussion and when that happens problems start, we are peaceful over here and if they want to be some where else that is fine there are other post and they can go over there.... They dont have to look at numbers posted at all.  I have a list I posted with numbers on it and hit on there and did not play them myself. The devil loves it when you dont win but when you do they have something to say. The heck with them. There were many blessings last night and this is what happens when everyone wins and others dont.  They hate, well that is why I dont post what I play anymore on here daily and will not but if you see me in the streets I will give it to you... Trust me I have some that will tell you I am no joke sweetheart, so what ever they think they can keep hating they are blessing me. I have favor and that is something they cannot take from me!

Red DevilPartyRed Devil

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44028 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

i'm gonna be upfront with yall....i told chella in a private message a few weeks ago that i dont post everytime i win because when you do people think you hitting too much...what the hell is that ??? in essence sometimes i hit more often than i may speak of but i dont post because i dont wanna distract yall from focusing on your playing abilities. i posted the workout it came from and how i got it...if you look at my older posts u clearly see me saying that i have been playing pet numbers 10-20 tickets. if i gotta clutter the board with a picture of 20 tickets to prove a win...what does that say about me....and more importantly..you ! lets stay on track...we are the team that cant be beat.....look at the number of views for this thread....the whole country looks to us for how to play...come on yall lets be about getting paid. one luv lottery players. i got lucky..bottomline...i'm no pro...AT ALL !!! Wink

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Red DevilPartyRed Devil

hahahahah you dont scare me, I know you are a devil and it is okay the devil is always trying but never wins... I am blessed and dont care what you say or do... You dont know what you are doing and you come on here and try to pick with people on here. Who are you?  I bet you do look like the devil you are so funny..

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44028 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

444 stacks
          444   999
          888   333
          000   555

600 a flip and a mirror 955=600

no i didnt win..i had 955 written down though Wink

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

PS::::

I am a lover, not a hater.  I LOVE when other people win, it doesn't affect the amount that I win, so why would I care?

I just don't believe you and several others that post on this site.  I think your information is worthless.

Green laughEvil Looking

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

i'm gonna be upfront with yall....i told chella in a private message a few weeks ago that i dont post everytime i win because when you do people think you hitting too much...what the hell is that ??? in essence sometimes i hit more often than i may speak of but i dont post because i dont wanna distract yall from focusing on your playing abilities. i posted the workout it came from and how i got it...if you look at my older posts u clearly see me saying that i have been playing pet numbers 10-20 tickets. if i gotta clutter the board with a picture of 20 tickets to prove a win...what does that say about me....and more importantly..you ! lets stay on track...we are the team that cant be beat.....look at the number of views for this thread....the whole country looks to us for how to play...come on yall lets be about getting paid. one luv lottery players. i got lucky..bottomline...i'm no pro...AT ALL !!! Wink

Go Tech Go Tech Go Tech Go.........Partyyou dont have to prove yourself and please dont.... I wish I could see these haters for real.... however you were blessed and the devil only attacks when you win I am happy for you....

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

The Degree of Certainty is rising on the Skip Value 7 & 5....!

If a 7 0r 5 pops the Winning combination will come off of the above list ... !

It sure will and I see it buddy.......

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Fayetteville Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #71666
                  March 1, 2009
                  4885 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

It absolutely amazes me how someone can try to dictate what goes on in a forum.

I personally, win during the day draw more regularly than nite and donot post sometimes

because of the busy schedule but does that make me not win.  SO WHAT, ppl win and donot post

I take ppl for their word and if they lie than oh well that's on them.  However, I personally donot think that

ppl in this forum are lying.  "That's Why I don't post info anymore" Please,stop with that! I admit you have a pretty good system

but you are not the only sharp tool in the shed my friend.  Some of you seem to have forgotten that this is a place to talk numbers

and gamble.  If there's nothing encouraging to be said or any helpful info to help out ppl to get more winnings and make this a better

site than leave your thoughts and opinions to yourself.  I'm not on here tio cuss or make enemies as stated earlier just here to talk

numbers and gamble. So, drop your egos and help ppl like the ones that doesn't get a win very often and be encouraging.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                    goldsboro
                    United States
                    Member #66887
                    November 9, 2008
                    1782 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

444 stacks
                    444   999
                    888   333
                    000   555

600 a flip and a mirror 955=600

no i didnt win..i had 955 written down though Wink

no technics i didnt hit eighter  but i do post my ## but nobody like them even i look at you all ## every day to see if i want to go with them so maybe i will hit something but i dont i pick the wrong one every time but i glad you guys hit you guys hit all ythe time i dont know how you do it but keep up the good work i am happy for all that hit maybe one day i hit  i am going to keep trying good luck to all Noel

good luck to all

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

It absolutely amazes me how someone can try to dictate what goes on in a forum.

I personally, win during the day draw more regularly than nite and donot post sometimes

because of the busy schedule but does that make me not win.  SO WHAT, ppl win and donot post

I take ppl for their word and if they lie than oh well that's on them.  However, I personally donot think that

ppl in this forum are lying.  "That's Why I don't post info anymore" Please,stop with that! I admit you have a pretty good system

but you are not the only sharp tool in the shed my friend.  Some of you seem to have forgotten that this is a place to talk numbers

and gamble.  If there's nothing encouraging to be said or any helpful info to help out ppl to get more winnings and make this a better

site than leave your thoughts and opinions to yourself.  I'm not on here tio cuss or make enemies as stated earlier just here to talk

numbers and gamble. So, drop your egos and help ppl like the ones that doesn't get a win very often and be encouraging.

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

Fayetteville Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #71666
                        March 1, 2009
                        4885 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Money, about to leave G'boro now.

Fayetteville Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #71666
                          March 1, 2009
                          4885 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Chella, how you doing?

Fayetteville Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #71666
                            March 1, 2009
                            4885 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

It sure will and I see it buddy.......

I see it too, I do, I do, I really do!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Chella, how you doing?

I am great, I just hate people have to feel bad when they post or post there winning numbers on here, I dont care it does not bother me one bit. I win just like the rest of them....I bless others and they win, I dont have to brag about that.... I just dont like seeing a lot of great people on here feeling down. Now I stand my own ground however, I will not be disrespected by anyone on here, they dont pay my bills and I am blessed to be able to play what I play and win.. The only person that knows that is Money Mann, having extra helps me alot and winning helps me more... I dont care what they say or think but when it brings down others I do care because I am a person that loves people and dont like to see people get walked over... I just want everyone to get along and wish sometimes we can block the haters from the room.  They hate all the time..... I won today and pray I win tonight if not it is not meant but if I do then I will hit.. blessings to you buddy I love you guys on here and I dont care what they say, let them go in the other forum and start stuff... stop hating over here.....

Page 79 of 345