Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 74 of 345
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

OK ALL LISTEN UP 

I come on here everday and read the post and try to find some good info to find a good number and it seems as though there has to be one individual who gets everyone sidetracked with fussing.  now enough is enough....JUST IGNORE ALL THE MESS...MISERY LOVES COMPANY.    No one needs to prove anything and I will remind everyone about what AVLM said a long time ago....STOP SCANNING YOUR TICKETS WITH THE BARCODE SHOWING.....if someone wants to be triffling they can print out the post and try to cash in on what you posted.  The barcode is what is needed to validate the ticket.

Now enough of that I want to congratulate all that hit.   I didn't even think of the 4's last night only had the 2's and 9's but I will get my win eventually.

A while back jonnybgood07 had a forum called be bold in north carolina  it was explaining about taking the mid from Sat and adding one to the last pair.  This is the new pair to be on the look out for.  I have been watching this and it has worked at times.  So now Sat mid was 981   add 1 to 81 and the new pair to look for is 82x or x82.    I hope this helps someone and myself to get a hit soon.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Thank you elmozoe for the scanning ticket tip and the tip for the pair to play!!!! Good luck to you today!!!!!!Blue Angel

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
    Member #56702
    November 30, 2007
    852 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank you elmozoe for the scanning ticket tip and the tip for the pair to play!!!! Good luck to you today!!!!!!Blue Angel

you all are very welcome.  just remember that it can take a couple of days to show up sometimes, but i have kept track of it and it does work.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31553 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

OK ALL LISTEN UP 

I come on here everday and read the post and try to find some good info to find a good number and it seems as though there has to be one individual who gets everyone sidetracked with fussing.  now enough is enough....JUST IGNORE ALL THE MESS...MISERY LOVES COMPANY.    No one needs to prove anything and I will remind everyone about what AVLM said a long time ago....STOP SCANNING YOUR TICKETS WITH THE BARCODE SHOWING.....if someone wants to be triffling they can print out the post and try to cash in on what you posted.  The barcode is what is needed to validate the ticket.

Now enough of that I want to congratulate all that hit.   I didn't even think of the 4's last night only had the 2's and 9's but I will get my win eventually.

A while back jonnybgood07 had a forum called be bold in north carolina  it was explaining about taking the mid from Sat and adding one to the last pair.  This is the new pair to be on the look out for.  I have been watching this and it has worked at times.  So now Sat mid was 981   add 1 to 81 and the new pair to look for is 82x or x82.    I hope this helps someone and myself to get a hit soon.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Elmozoe, before I ever posted one of mine I asked them at the lottery claims office if someone could do that with the barcode and was told no that you had to have the original ticket in your hand so that's why I let mine show...they said it has to be scanned with the barcode from the original ticket.

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to all my LP family who wished me a wonderful birthday yesterday. I only played 2 numbers last night...........111 & 444. Thank you, thank you, thank you my wish came true!!!!!!!

Blue Angel

Congrats from me too Nbey!Party

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
          Member #56702
          November 30, 2007
          852 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Elmozoe, before I ever posted one of mine I asked them at the lottery claims office if someone could do that with the barcode and was told no that you had to have the original ticket in your hand so that's why I let mine show...they said it has to be scanned with the barcode from the original ticket.

I only posted this so that no one gets scammed.  Now you can hold all the trust you want in what NCEL says but that is up to your discretion.  I just don't want any one to get caught up in a mess.  It is too easy for people now a days to find ways to rip someone off or steal important info from others and I was only trying to help by posting that so that no one has to put all there important info out in the open so that someone else can take it away.  People find ways to get over on others everyday.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

you all are very welcome.  just remember that it can take a couple of days to show up sometimes, but i have kept track of it and it does work.

Hello sweetie you are on track with the 82x I already have that in my workout and it is coming I have that as a pair as a matter of fact today.. Blessings to you for posting it... Good luck everyone... I am on and off doing work....lol....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I only posted this so that no one gets scammed.  Now you can hold all the trust you want in what NCEL says but that is up to your discretion.  I just don't want any one to get caught up in a mess.  It is too easy for people now a days to find ways to rip someone off or steal important info from others and I was only trying to help by posting that so that no one has to put all there important info out in the open so that someone else can take it away.  People find ways to get over on others everyday.

I appreciate that Elmozoe and have been told that before too but I just got off the phone with the security dept. at the NCEL office in Raleigh and asked them again to be sure & they said no it could not be done.

If you call and ask the person that answers they don't know but they will transfer you to the security dept. and they do & that's who I just now talked to...but thanks for looking out for us anyway.

One more thing is if anyone wanted to post a copy of their ticket & are still afraid to, you can always cover the barcode up when you scan it or either scan it and save it, then cash it and then come on here and post it...Big Grin

But I had asked about it before I ever posted my first one.

Good luck today!See Ya!

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                San Jose, CA
                United States
                Member #82257
                November 9, 2009
                6830 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I am looking that 82 pair as well, I have been playing 832 and 283 all year and it has only came twice, its coming here soon.

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  WILKESBORO
                  United States
                  Member #54153
                  August 7, 2007
                  1524 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

268 & 751 Combo's today Good Luck NC!!! Noel

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.
                    chengcheng714's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    nc
                    United States
                    Member #71524
                    February 27, 2009
                    299 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate that Elmozoe and have been told that before too but I just got off the phone with the security dept. at the NCEL office in Raleigh and asked them again to be sure & they said no it could not be done.

If you call and ask the person that answers they don't know but they will transfer you to the security dept. and they do & that's who I just now talked to...but thanks for looking out for us anyway.

One more thing is if anyone wanted to post a copy of their ticket & are still afraid to, you can always cover the barcode up when you scan it or either scan it and save it, then cash it and then come on here and post it...Big Grin

But I had asked about it before I ever posted my first one.

Good luck today!See Ya!

vergie swety no you dont someone workin at a store can write the barcode down and claim your money. the barcode can be put in manually with out scanning best to claim money before posting or do not post barcode. i have had to punch them in before cause the ticket was tore

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

vergie swety no you dont someone workin at a store can write the barcode down and claim your money. the barcode can be put in manually with out scanning best to claim money before posting or do not post barcode. i have had to punch them in before cause the ticket was tore

You are correct, I went to the store and brought some tickets and coming out there were messed up and the first thing the lady told me if any of them win bring back only to this store and I will punch in the numbers.. I did won 40.00 but she typed in something and it said winning ticket so be careful I never thought about that..... The store people do what they want too....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31553 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Well you can call this number...1-877-962-7529 & ask them for security & ask about it.

Someone would be crazy to try that...don't think I'll worry about it if I post mine again...you let someone try to steal mine and they will have a tiger on their hands!"OR" if I get paranoid I'll save the copy and cash the ticket then post it....Big Grin Angel

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                          Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44040 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

the secret workout is the 123 workout..as follows

add 123 to the last winning number...which in this case was 219

_____

then subtract 111 from the same number
                          _____

then add 235 to the same number

_____

then stack the results
                          444 the winner

i did some homework and found that when triples appear in the stack..it signals a win. any other time the winning number appears in the regular TTT fashion. i wasnt sure about the triples tonight but beacuse we all knew that they were due...i went ahead and ran 4's and 9's. 949 convinced me that we would get 4's. 949=(444 in the mirror) Eek

ncel

please take note of this workout....its helped me narrow down numbers greatly. i'm not feeding the hate...yall know what it is....i claimed it and won...and i showed how i did it. i was due a big hit. i had been playing 971 and others that where in the block for 15 tickets almost every other day. it was just a matter of time. the 949 was the clue to the triples. 949=444 in the mirror.i have a vibrations book that says 949 is often followed by 449. i mirrored the 9=4 again,444.that was another clue. thanks and lets get more doe yall !!!  Group Hug

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31553 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

You are correct, I went to the store and brought some tickets and coming out there were messed up and the first thing the lady told me if any of them win bring back only to this store and I will punch in the numbers.. I did won 40.00 but she typed in something and it said winning ticket so be careful I never thought about that..... The store people do what they want too....

I was in Kerr drugstore last summer and a lady brought in a p3 ticket and it had gotten wet and if I remember correct they could read the barcode but since it was all messed up they wouldn't take it...I felt so sorry for the lady...I told her to take it over the the claims office here and try them...don't know if she had any luck there or not.

It also says on the back of the ticket that only original tickets will be accepted for payment....so don't think a copy would work.

Nobody probably didn't want to try it with mine that I've posted cause the highest amount I've posted so far was the 2 of 332 for $160...Crazy...and the next highest was $120 with the 3 of 356...Big Grin

If Technics posts his I'm pretty sure he will collect all of that $7500 first...Approve

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                              Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44040 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

444 stacks
                              444   999
                              888   333
                              000   555

Sun Smiley